CNN Busted...AGAIN! Altered Police Shooting Video

Obviously, CNN's a Democrat propaganda media outlet. It's been pushing for a Race War for many years. I mean, i'm the first one to criticize the Police. In fact, many on this site have expressed much hate towards me for doing it. But the Left/Democrats have made it solely a race issue.

Democrats are dividing the races intentionally. They see it as a benefit to their Party. But the reality is, the Police abuse issue is far bigger than a race issue. So shame on Democrat Race-Baiters for pushing this racial division. They're very bad people.

Evidently Fenton isn't aware of all the facts in the case...how the guy was rolling / smoking a joint when the cops approached, how Scott had a gun, which was recovered at the scene and which witnesses verified, that this has been ruled as a 'valid shooting', that the police did NOT act inappropriately. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Except none of the three tapes show him holding the gun or pointing it at officers.

And last time I checked, rolling a joint wasn't a capital offense.
Forget the fact that they recovered the GUN he was holding, with his fingerprints on it...the one eye witnesses confirm he was holding...

Why did the guy have an ankle holster? To carry his 'book'?

Deregulation, my foot. The LEFT has been controlling the media long before Clinton.

Are you brainwashed? The LEFT political machine influences the media just as much as your corporate moguls. This media which you think is only in it for the money (LOL) promotes leftist, secular, global, and immoral agendas. They have a total antipathy towards Christianity and conservative values. It is not about making money. It is about power and godless pleasures.

So the media doesn't validate your bronze age fairy tales, that makes them liberally biased?

Quite the contrary, CNN did a show called "Finding Jesus" which was premised on Jesus being a person who really existed, and maybe even performed miracles.

Finding Jesus: Faith Fact Forgery - CNN.com

Skeptics need not apply.
Why don't they ever do the same to Muhammad?

Evidently Fenton isn't aware of all the facts in the case...how the guy was rolling / smoking a joint when the cops approached, how Scott had a gun, which was recovered at the scene and which witnesses verified, that this has been ruled as a 'valid shooting', that the police did NOT act inappropriately. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Some folk never saw a police shooting of a citizen they couldn't rationalize.

Nah...there's actually a few that were really fucked up,this one in particular....

Your problem is you believe the cops should wait until they are fired upon before shooting an armed suspect that refuses to obey commands to put down their weapon.

I believe the cops have no business murdering unarmed citizens. And children with toy guns.

He wasnt unarmed.

And you have no idea what I believe, so you got set straight.

The fact that you think the police was wrong in their decision to shoot Tamir, given the information they had, proves how moronic your beliefs are.

Refusing to drop your firearm at the command of a police officer is.

I didn't know we made police officers judge, jury and executioners.

Hey, the next time some Second Amendment Enthusiasts do some shit like that, I say the ATF should shoot their asses dead, too.

Oh, wait. They're white.

4fa806e7e0c528ff250a26ee3a6c8d07.jpg

Nobody would watch that show. But telling Christians their Naked Dude on a stick was real is always ratings winner.

The fact that you think the police was wrong in their decision to shoot Tamir, given the information they had, proves how moronic your beliefs are.

12 year old child playing with a toy is shot by a police officer who had been fired by another police department for mental instability.

Yup. NOthing to see here.

Obviously, CNN's a Democrat propaganda media outlet. It's been pushing for a Race War for many years. I mean, i'm the first one to criticize the Police. In fact, many on this site have expressed much hate towards me for doing it. But the Left/Democrats have made it solely a race issue.

Democrats are dividing the races intentionally. They see it as a benefit to their Party. But the reality is, the Police abuse issue is far bigger than a race issue. So shame on Democrat Race-Baiters for pushing this racial division. They're very bad people.

So let me get this straight... the police are bad when they tell your white trash ass to obey the law, but when they go around shooting black folks for no real good reason, you are good with that?

The very fact you haven't been shot by the police yet despite your shitty attitudes is evidence enough it's a racial problem. Blacks have been shot for a lot less.

the critics of cnn just haven't done a good enough job of explaining how cnn is run by the loyal followers of charles manson, apparently. these people sure do love themselves some helter skelter, that's obvious. i wonder how many of these so-called educated negros realize that the whole ''black lives matter'' movement was started by a deranged cult leader who attempted to false-flag attack a race war into existence. or maybe my history lesson isn't entirely accurate. or maybe you just get the history lesson you want to hear. who knows such things?
I fucking hate left wingers.

Nobody would watch that show. But telling Christians their Naked Dude on a stick was real is always ratings winner.

12 year old child playing with a toy is shot by a police officer who had been fired by another police department for mental instability.

Yup. NOthing to see here.
You only know it was a toy gun because they pried it out of the kid's dead hands.

To assume that 12 year olds can't have real guns is how you get fired from a police department.

CNN is nothing but Americas version of Soviet Vremya. If you don't know what that is, you are a low information voter.

So let me get this straight... the police are bad when they tell your white trash ass to obey the law, but when they go around shooting black folks for no real good reason, you are good with that?

The very fact you haven't been shot by the police yet despite your shitty attitudes is evidence enough it's a racial problem. Blacks have been shot for a lot less.

I said i'm the first one to criticize Police. I do it often. Many folks on this site hate me for it. But the Democrats have made it solely a race issue. And it's not. We do have a Police problem, but it goes deeper than being solely a race issue. The American Police commit too many violent acts against Citizens of all races. That's my observation anyway.

But the Democrats have distracted folks from that real problem by obsessing over promoting racial tension. It's shameful. The Police abuse issue really does need to be addressed. But it won't be as long as Democrats continue to make it only about race. It's a real shame. Because this Police State only continues to expand.

Interesting how CNN has not said a word about Obama dropping charges against his and Hillary's terrorist-supplying gun runner!

You only know it was a toy gun because they pried it out of the kid's dead hands.

Except it wasn't in his hand when he was shot.

To assume that 12 year olds can't have real guns is how you get fired from a police department.

The problem was they didn't take the time to assess the situation. Heck, they didn't even know if they had the right suspect. (He wasn't where the 9/11 calls said he'd be.) They drove up, hope out of the car and shot him.

I said i'm the first one to criticize Police. I do it often. Many folks on this site hate me for it. But the Democrats have made it solely a race issue. And it's not. We do have a Police problem, but it goes deeper than being solely a race issue. The American Police commit too many violent acts against Citizens of all races. That's my observation anyway.

But the Democrats have distracted folks from that real problem by obsessing over promoting racial tension. It's shameful. The Police abuse issue really does need to be addressed. But it won't be as long as Democrats continue to make it only about race. It's a real shame. Because this Police State only continues to expand.

So essentially, you can't reconcile your anarchist and racist tendencies without this happening.....

giphy.gif

So essentially, you can't reconcile your anarchist and racist tendencies without this happening.....

giphy.gif

Very dumb. Wasted time. Movin on...

Forum List

Back