CNN Breaking News Updates on Blackberry - This is Breaking News?

Warrior102

Gold Member
May 22, 2011
Seems like every other hour I get an update on these two idiots who were hiking in Iran and who have recently "touched down" safely at JFK.

Seems every time these idiots take a leak, it's "breaking news."

Got new for ya CNN - this isn't "Breaking News."

(1) What idiot hikes in Iran ?

(2) Who gives a fuck of their status ?

As far as I am concerned, these two idiots could have sat in a Tehran "big house" and rotted.

Who gives a shit?

many Americans .

Why are you speaking for Americans, Commie?

I agree with your OP
But you are a moron. Truth isn't a commie, and you right wing loons look like morons any time you call a liberal a commie.

You are right. Sorry - I should have checked first. Truthmatters - do you believe in communism and what it stands for? If not, I would be honored to apologize to you publicly for labeling you a communist
Thanks
Look forward to your response

no more lies about people for poltical reasons would be a very good way to make debate on here more productive to helping sort out this countries problems.

no more lies about people for poltical reasons would be a very good way to make debate on here more productive to helping sort out this countries problems.
Banning you (and your handlers) would immediately make debate "more productive" here.

Warior, you need to stop bowing to the Liberal/Fascist/Communists like TM here and just be your usual, confident, well informed self. Your rep has zoomed up in the short time you've been here for a reason: You're usually right on. Libs HATE confident people because they're harder to control.
And that pisses off the Liberal/Fascist/Communists here to no end because they rely not on facts, but emotions.

Forum List

Back