CNN Black X on Cheney: engaged in subliminal programming?

kurtsprincess

Jul 15, 2005
in my hammock
Drudge report on Cheney speech

CNN MARKS CHENEY: NETWORK FLASHES 'X' OVER VP'S FACE DURING LIVE SPEECH

**Exclusive**

At 11:04:45 AM ET Monday CNN was airing Vice President Dick Cheney's speech live from the American Enterprise Institute in Washington -- when a large black 'X' repeatedly flashed over the vice president's face!

The 'X' over Cheney's face appeared each time less than a second, creating an odd subliminal effect.

As this DRUDGE REPORT screen capture reveals, while one 'X' flashed over Cheney's face CNN ran a headline at the bottom of its screen: "CHENEY: I DO NOT BELIEVE IT IS WRONG TO CRITICIZE."

One top White House source expressed concern about what was aired over CNN.

"Is someone in Atlanta trying to tell us something?"

A CNN spokesman did not return repeated calls late Monday night.

Developing...

Drudge is on H&C right now talking about the subliminal message that might be being used by CNN regarding the VP.

CNN...........is now saying that they had a glitch........

Drudge............the timing of the glitch is interesting that it only showed up during the VP's speech and continued throughout the speech.

Developing............

what do the black words say below the X. I cant quite make it out. Looks like the last 2 words are "of black" but the rest is over the white letters so its hard to make out.

photoshopped it as best as i could.

index.cgi

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3cnc.htm

CNN MARKS CHENEY: NETWORK FLASHES 'X' OVER VP'S FACE DURING LIVE SPEECH

**Exclusive**

At 11:04:45 AM ET Monday CNN was airing Vice President Dick Cheney's speech live from the American Enterprise Institute in Washington -- when a large black 'X' repeatedly flashed over the vice president's face!

The 'X' over Cheney's face appeared each time less than a second, creating an odd subliminal effect.

insein said:
what do the black words say below the X. I cant quite make it out. Looks like the last 2 words are "of black" but the rest is over the white letters so its hard to make out.

They say: "Turn to the dark side, Luke!" :laugh:

I guess the latest is that it was a "computer bug or virus" that CNN had no control over, nor can they recreate to demonstrate what happened. :clap1: :clap1: :clap1:

Wow............the all inclusive bug. Perhaps there was a bug/virus that infected the flawed intelligence everyone is squawking so much about. Hmmmm........wonder if CNN would accept that as a reason? :laugh:

Guess it doesn't really matter, because as no1tovote4 said.......no one was watching because it was CNN.

kurtsprincess said:
I guess the latest is that it was a "computer bug or virus" that CNN had no control over, nor can they recreate to demonstrate what happened. :clap1: :clap1: :clap1:

Wow............the all inclusive bug. Perhaps there was a bug/virus that infected the flawed intelligence everyone is squawking so much about. Hmmmm........wonder if CNN would accept that as a reason? :laugh:

Guess it doesn't really matter, because as no1tovote4 said.......no one was watching because it was CNN.

computer virus that only was effective when Cheney's face was on the screen...that's some virus...what a load of BS.

Forum List

Back