CNN Anderson Cooper, I' am a Homosexual.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
CNN's Anderson Cooper , has come out and said today that he is a homosexual.
He said he has been trying to keep this a secret for a long time now, but felt now
was the time to let the world know.

source msn.com

07/02/2012

He said he has been trying to keep this a secret for a long time now, but felt now

source msn.com

07/02/2012

He wasn't very good at keeping secrets was he?:badgrin:

source msn.com

07/02/2012

Who?

source msn.com

07/02/2012

Why is anyone surprised?

shepard_smith_x200.jpg

source msn.com

07/02/2012

How is this newsworthy?

I could care less about a "newsman's" sex life. I figured out a long time ago that Cooper was "not into women". So what's next? Is Anderson going to disclose that he's seen The Wizard Of Oz 132 times? That he likes drinks with umbrellas in them? That he always wanted to be a hairdresser?

I would much prefer it that Anderson Cooper, and the vast majority of other "newspeople", come clean about their blatant left wing partisanship, and just admit that they are all shills and PR spokesmen for Barack Obama and the Democrat Party.

Now THAT would be impressive!

source msn.com

07/02/2012

How is this newsworthy?

I could care less about a "newsman's" sex life. I figured out a long time ago that Cooper was "not into women". So what's next? Is Anderson going to disclose that he's seen The Wizard Of Oz 132 times? That he likes drinks with umbrellas in them? That he always wanted to be a hairdresser?

I would much prefer it that Anderson Cooper, and the vast majority of other "newspeople", come clean about their blatant left wing partisanship, and just admit that they are all shills and PR spokesmen for Barack Obama and the Democrat Party.

This Anderson Cooper could be secretly subliminally brain washing our children into
becoming Homosexual, of course this is news worthy, how many other news people
are Homosexuals out there?!

Dear Anderson Cooper,

I am straight. Do you care? Does it matter? That's how I feel about your announcement too.

Live your life, be happy and realize that your 'coming out' means more to you than it does to most everyone else because most everyone else simply doesn't care.

I thought one's sexual preference, what one does behind closed doors, was no one else's business? I agree with that so stop making your sexual preference my business.

Signed,

Zoom-boing (Mrs.)

source msn.com

07/02/2012

How is this newsworthy?

This Anderson Cooper could be secretly subliminally brain washing our children into
OMFG

do you know how many homosexuals were and are on FOX News?

:lmao:

Anderson Cooper just another in a long list of liberal faggots.

I know, right. :eusa_eh:

You should know, straight man, that it's the crazed closet cases in right-wing quarters that cause the most trouble. It's what explains the vitriol leveled at Sarah Palin in military circles, for example.

I thought he was already out?

The dude loves Olivia Newton John and has been seen with his boyfriend. I love Anderson, but we all knew. Lol

source msn.com

07/02/2012

How is this newsworthy?

OMG, and you are being openly stupid on a message board.

How many news people are homosexuals? Why should we care?

Forum List

Back