CNN Anderson Cooper, I' am a Homosexual.

Shep is gay? He just seems uber creepy to me. Stalker creepy.

Well that has been the scuttlebutt for years. Googled it long ago. Shep was in deep do-do for trying to hit on a guy in a bar a couple or more years ago.

Trivia: Anderson Cooper is the son of Gloria Vanderbilt and her 4th hubby, I found out from Googling his name...

I don't watch him but on the few times I have seem him for some reason, I have liked his persona and what I perceived as his dignity. But I sensed a man in disguise of something and that is why I Googled his name. I sensed a sadness, which I hope with his announcement that I don't care about, becomes a cleansing for him, by coming into the light.

That is all....:D

Oh! And I do share your impression of Shep.

Last edited:

Well that has been the scuttlebutt for years. Googled it long ago. Shep was in deep do-do for trying to hit on a guy in a bar a couple or more years ago.

Trivia: Anderson Cooper is the son of Gloria Vanderbilt and her 4th hubby, I found out from Googling his name...

I don't watch him but on the few times I have seem him for some reason, I have liked his persona and what I perceived as his dignity. But I sensed a man in disguise of something and that is why I Googled his name. I sensed a sadness, which I hope with his announcement that I don't care about, becomes a cleansing for him, by coming into the light.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MumI6KovUk]Anderson Cooper Gets The Giggles During The RidicuList!!! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MumI6KovUk"]Anderson Cooper Gets The Giggles During The RidicuList!!! - YouTube[/ame]

I wasn't going to watch that but ( did I just say BUT?!?!?!?!? ) I'm glad I did. He is cute! I think he is a shy one,.......anyway....nice guy.

Thanks for the find, BD....

Don't care one single bit.

My opinion is that when something is happening in the world, AC360 is one of the best shows to turn to in order to find out what is going on without so much of the political slant.

I will continue to watch AC360 when I want to see news rather than opinion. His personal lifestyle won't change that at all.

Immie

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MumI6KovUk"]Anderson Cooper Gets The Giggles During The RidicuList!!! - YouTube[/ame]

I wasn't going to watch that but ( did I just say BUT?!?!?!?!? ) I'm glad I did. He is cute! I think he is a shy one,.......anyway....nice guy.

Thanks for the find, BD....

He's adorable. I cannot watch that clip without laughing right along with him. :)

The people bashing him for coming out in public obviously didn't read his reasoning behind it. People have been speculating that he was gay for years now. He never denied it but refused to discuss his personal life because he didn't think that was the place of a journalist. He was doing some interview about bullying or something and decided to mention he was gay. He said he felt like by not discussing it all this time he was trying to hide something he was ashamed of.

It was like the situation with that Clay Aiken guy. Everybody KNEW he was gay but he never mentioned it. He finally came out and said "Okay I'm gay. Leave it alone." And you never heard anything about it from him afterwards.

The people bashing him for coming out in public obviously didn't read his reasoning behind it. People have been speculating that he was gay for years now. He never denied it but refused to discuss his personal life because he didn't think that was the place of a journalist. He was doing some interview about bullying or something and decided to mention he was gay. He said he felt like by not discussing it all this time he was trying to hide something he was ashamed of.

It was like the situation with that Clay Aiken guy. Everybody KNEW he was gay but he never mentioned it. He finally came out and said "Okay I'm gay. Leave it alone." And you never heard anything about it from him afterwards.

The same situation with the Clay Aiken guy, I never knew it, didn't care to know it, with Cooper Anderson, didn't know it, didn't care to know and the same with both of them, I won't watch or listen to either one, because I never really watched or cared before and their preference in sexual partners, carries no weight in my book.

The same situation with the Clay Aiken guy, I never knew it, didn't care to know it, with Cooper Anderson, didn't know it, didn't care to know and the same with both of them, I won't watch or listen to either one, because I never really watched or cared before and their preference in sexual partners, carries no weight in my book.

In fact you bumped a dying topic to tell people how little you cared.

I think shep smith and Anderson are the best anchor/hosts on cable tv.. One is out, and the other is probably gay. That says a lot.

In fact you bumped a dying topic to tell people how little you cared.

It show on my app near the top ass wipe,

I think shep smith and Anderson are the best anchor/hosts on cable tv.. One is out, and the other is probably gay. That says a lot.

They don't compare to Huntley, Cronkite, Smith, Brinkley or Reasoner. I don't know if ny were gay or not. What I really enjoyed was hard news in the newspapers. Today doesn't come close to what we had.

They don't compare to Huntley, Cronkite, Smith, Brinkley or Reasoner. I don't know if ny were gay or not. What I really enjoyed was hard news in the newspapers. Today doesn't come close to what we had.

:thup:

Did I say they did?
And I would put money on at least three being gay.

Did I say they did?
And I would put money on at least three being gay.

I didn't say you did, did I?

Forum List

Back