CNN analyst: "I've never seen a witness who's lied to Congress, who's lied to court, who's lied to the IRS, who's lied to the Southern District ...

The trump supporters just don't grasp one basic concept:

The credibility of Daniels and Cohen is up against that of the pussy grabbing charity thief. The cultists don't understand that the orange pile of crap has less than no credibility. It doesn't even register, with them.
Very much true for you lefttards. Their only hope is that the jury is made up of TDS sufferers. Certainly possible in NYC.

Under............under OATH.
Trump should be able to set the record straight when he testifies...........right?

Maybe you need to learn the difference between collaberating and coroberating. It is significant.

Your trolling is getting close to intolerable and folks will refuse to engage you if you keep it up.

Have a blessed day.
You act the tard, and I will kick your butt every single time. You want nice, be nice.

That's the way it is for you and me.

Maybe you need to learn the difference between collaborating and coroberating. It is significant.
Maybe you should learn the difference in words, words in a sentence and words that are not.
And if you are going to insert words that are not mentioned, at least spell them correctly.

It's not how you play the game. It's whether you win or not. First it was Russia, Russia, Russia........

Forum List

Back