CNN Accuses Trump of Freeing the Hostages to Distract from Stormy Daniels

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Of course they do.
CNN Accuses Trump of Freeing the Hostages to Distract from Stormy Daniels
Once again, reality beats satire to the punch.

Evil-Trump-768x435.png

CNN Report: Evil Trump Kidnaps Three People From North Korean Paradise

NBC News Star Hallie Jackson Calls Release of US Prisoners ‘Choreographed’ and ‘Staged’
NBC News star Hallie Jackson said that President Trump’s wee-hours greeting of the three American prisoners who’d been held in North Korea was a “very carefully choreographed,” “staged production meant for television.”

So here is a leftist bitch trying to light the fuel of fire to her sheep further trying to make them believe the truth is fake and the fake bs is true this is how they do it. The sheep take the fake from their heroes wrong information and latch onto it like maggots on rotting meat,.

Yes nothing but a photo op, and he even commented on the ratings. I have to agree with her.

Everything about Trump is a photo op.

Last edited:
No one but demented libs fall for anything on CNN.

View attachment 193038
That never appeared on CNN either. You people should get out more.
Where did I say it did troll? But it's as accurate as anything else CNN does.

Yes nothing but a photo op, and he even commented on the ratings. I have to agree with her.

Everything about Trump is a photo op.
--------------------------- works good eh , whats the problem Penny ??

Don't you think when current vents are current events leave them the hell in current events and not put them in MEDIA fkn nobody comes to read shit because it's in " Media" this is one category they have that is stupid as fk......

I could see it being for stuff like tv shows, or music videos, but current event news this is one stupid fkn category for a post like this......

View attachment 193038
Snopes and FactCheck will quickly discredit the Babylon Bee article as fake.

View attachment 193038
How will "getting out" make me more informed? Perhaps you have heard of the internet.

Don't you think when current vents are current events leave them the hell in current events and not put them in MEDIA fkn nobody comes to read shit because it's in " Media" this is one category they have that is stupid as fk......

I could see it being for stuff like tv shows, or music videos, but current event news this is one stupid fkn category for a post like this......
One of the leftard moderators wants to bury the topic.

Forum List

Back