CNN, ABC, NYT all outed (again) as fake news outlets who are making it up as they go along.

I’d stop watching CNN if you think that lowly of them.
I check on all of them, and take a shower. Know your enemy and how he thinks. *Art of War"

News is your enemy...

You probably are in need of medication.
If you don't know your enemy you will be defeated in battle. ART OF WAR:dig:

CNN isn't your enemy little man. That would be the fool you see in the mirror every morning.

I check on all of them, and take a shower. Know your enemy and how he thinks. *Art of War"

News is your enemy...

CNN isn't your enemy little man. That would be the fool you see in the mirror every morning.

Sounds like you are speaking from practical experience. Networks like CNN who continually push a seditious anti-American agenda simply weaken our nation and are almost as much an enemy of the people as domestic terrorists, they just throw bombs of a different and more subtle kind. Now you can argue that Fox spins some things as well, but at least their message is always pro-American, pro-military and supportive of the nation.

News is your enemy...

Sounds like you are speaking from practical experience. Networks like CNN who continually push a seditious anti-American agenda simply weaken our nation and are almost as much an enemy of the people as domestic terrorists, they just throw bombs of a different and more subtle kind. Now you can argue that Fox spins some things as well, but at least their message is always pro-American, pro-military and supportive of the nation.

Yet you guys spend all day watching them...driving up their ratings and profits? Sounds like you're giving *giggle* aid to the enemy then dumbass.

News is your enemy...

Yet you guys spend all day watching them...driving up their ratings and profits? Sounds like you're giving *giggle* aid to the enemy then dumbass.

I cannot even get CNN or MSNBC.

Forum List

Back