CNN, ABC, NYT all outed (again) as fake news outlets who are making it up as they go along.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
We know that their "unnamed sources" are nothing more that the "reporters" themselves, or low level trolls in positions in various government institutions who will pander to the false narrative. They don't name them because if they did, they would be outed as what they are...propagandists chumming in the lowest strata of society:

"The report, titled “Comey expected to refute Trump," was based on unnamed sources and said Comey's conversations with the president "were much more nuanced," and that Trump drew the wrong conclusion.

"The story was compiled by four CNN journalists, including Gloria Borger, Eric Lichtblau, Jake Tapper and Brian Rokus."

"CNN published a correction to its story Wednesday afternoon with the revised headline: "Comey unlikely to judge on obstruction.”

"CORRECTION AND UPDATE: This article was published before Comey released his prepared opening statement," it reads above the original Tuesday story. "The article and headline have been corrected to reflect that Comey does not directly dispute that Trump was told multiple times he was not under investigation in his prepared testimony released after this story was published."

"ABC News published a report similar to CNN's on Tuesday, but had not corrected it as of Thursday morning."

CNN issues correction after Comey statement contradicts reporting

"“In the main, it was not true,” former FBI Director James Comey told Congress on Thursday.

He was talking about a February 14 New York Times report titled, “Trump Campaign Aides Had Repeated Contacts With Russian Intelligence.”

Comey Debunks NYT Report About Trump Campaign Having Repeated Contacts With Russians

All of Trump's statements that were challenged, completely true.

You know you're on a sinking ship when you have congresspeople calling for the PRESIDENT to stop tweeting, and when they whine that they've been blocked, at the same time.

Rep Bonamici: Tweeting is not helping, "put down the phone, Mr President."

Is Trump's blocking of some Twitter users unconstitutional?

Yeah, I caught his reference to the media being mostly wrong. That drew a chuckle from Me.

We know that their "unnamed sources" are nothing more that the "reporters" themselves, or low level trolls in positions in various government institutions who will pander to the false narrative. They don't name them because if they did, they would be outed as what they are...propagandists chumming in the lowest strata of society:

"The report, titled “Comey expected to refute Trump," was based on unnamed sources and said Comey's conversations with the president "were much more nuanced," and that Trump drew the wrong conclusion.

"The story was compiled by four CNN journalists, including Gloria Borger, Eric Lichtblau, Jake Tapper and Brian Rokus."

"CNN published a correction to its story Wednesday afternoon with the revised headline: "Comey unlikely to judge on obstruction.”

"CORRECTION AND UPDATE: This article was published before Comey released his prepared opening statement," it reads above the original Tuesday story. "The article and headline have been corrected to reflect that Comey does not directly dispute that Trump was told multiple times he was not under investigation in his prepared testimony released after this story was published."

"ABC News published a report similar to CNN's on Tuesday, but had not corrected it as of Thursday morning."

CNN issues correction after Comey statement contradicts reporting

"“In the main, it was not true,” former FBI Director James Comey told Congress on Thursday.

He was talking about a February 14 New York Times report titled, “Trump Campaign Aides Had Repeated Contacts With Russian Intelligence.”

Comey Debunks NYT Report About Trump Campaign Having Repeated Contacts With Russians

All of Trump's statements that were challenged, completely true.

You know you're on a sinking ship when you have congresspeople calling for the PRESIDENT to stop tweeting, and when they whine that they've been blocked, at the same time.

Rep Bonamici: Tweeting is not helping, "put down the phone, Mr President."

Is Trump's blocking of some Twitter users unconstitutional?
The left are just a bunch of poo slinging apes trying to get some to stick.

Why? Their lies need to be corrected.

And the wp should have been included in that list.
I’d stop watching CNN if you think that lowly of them.
There are too many to list, seriously.

Because it's not just here and there. Lying and criminality are RAMPANT in the *journalism* and *academia* worlds, it is their culture and it's what they do. They are without value and are exposed as such.

I quit watching them for NEWS years ago.

Now I watch them to see what they are doing and what rhetoric and lies they are spouting.

Now I watch them to see what they are doing and what rhetoric and lies they are spouting.
It is almost a joke and do get some good laughs out them on how they can keep a blank face and tell so many lies. Looks like they are high on something.

It is almost a joke and do get some good laughs out them on how they can keep a blank face and tell so many lies. Looks like they are high on something.

I'm sure they appreciate the ratings. Its a mystery on why you spend so much time trying to get pissed off.

Forum List

Back