CNN: 71% Say US economy Is In Good Shape, 51% Approve Of Trump’s Handling Of Economy

The government shut down showed us that people can’t go a week without losing a paycheck because of the amount of money they get.

Republicans think that’s a great sign of a really good economy.

I’m guessing they figure, well if they can go more than two days without a paycheck, then they’re doing great.

The government shut down showed us that people can’t go a week without losing a paycheck because of the amount of money they get.

I’m guessing they figure, well if they can go more than two days without a paycheck, then they’re doing great.
Nobody cares government workers are too stupid to save for a rainy day.

40% of us don’t like Trump because he’s too easy on Leftards.

40% of your "group" is only .01% of the larger society.

Try again.

You must be in college and wear a beret...

Education must be scary to you.

You realize the 1960s were along time ago, but I guess you watch fox so...

Additionally, that economy isn't growing anymore under the grifter than it was under President Barack Hussein Obama. Wheres the 3% growth or the laughable 4%?
Yeah, try to convince voters their personal finances are not what they are.

Good luck!

Otto watching his lefty promised free shit vaporize in front of his eyes. :ack-1:

So it was so much better under Ears? You assholes keep claiming he had such a boomer of an economy.

Tell me Derp do you ever fell ridiculously stupid? You should right about now

You are certainly hoping so. As are pretty much ALL of the progressive 'tards out there. A recession is the only hope for your candidates. That is very clear. Look for the MSM to do everything in their power to ensure that the economy collapses before the election.

I expect a full court press of nothing but propaganda.

I do not hope so at all, I love money and I love my 401ks and portfolios to grow like they did the first 12 months under Trump.

I am though a student of history and I realize that our system is designed to fail at regular intervals and they can only be held off so long.

that is one of the reasons I was as upset with the massive deficit spending in the middle of the booming economy, it doe not leave any room when the downturn starts.

Noooooo, it showed that the government workers are amazingly poor money managers. Stands to reason, they work for the government, thus they are used to being showered with OTHER PEOPLES MONEY.

No wonder they can't keep a balance in their checking accounts.

Additionally, that economy isn't growing anymore under the grifter than it was under President Barack Hussein Obama. Wheres the 3% growth or the laughable 4%?
Yeah, try to convince voters their personal finances are not what they are.

Good luck!

I'm curious, whose personal finances are you claiming?

You are certainly hoping so. As are pretty much ALL of the progressive 'tards out there. A recession is the only hope for your candidates. That is very clear. Look for the MSM to do everything in their power to ensure that the economy collapses before the election.

I do not hope so at all, I love money and I love my 401ks and portfolios to grow like they did the first 12 months under Trump.

I am though a student of history and I realize that our system is designed to fail at regular intervals and they can only be held off so long.

that is one of the reasons I was as upset with the massive deficit spending in the middle of the booming economy, it doe not leave any room when the downturn starts.

No, the system corrects. It doesn't fail. Makes me wonder just how good a "student of history" you actually are.

80% of the country is in the same boat.

The next recession is going to be ugly.

during these booming economy years private debt has been going up and savings have been stagnant for the nation as a whole. It is a very bad combination.

80% of the country is in the same boat.

The next recession is going to be ugly.

during these booming economy years private debt has been going up and savings have been stagnant for the nation as a whole. It is a very bad combination.

This is true, and the public employees unions are driving a bunch of that. The level of benefit that these people get after retirement is unsustainable. Look for it to begin in California, and the sweep across the USA.

No, the system corrects. It doesn't fail. Makes me wonder just how good a "student of history" you actually are.

Semantic word games do not make you sound any smarter.

Here, read this and then get back to me....https://www.amazon.com/Fragile-Design-Political-Princeton-Economic/dp/0691155240&tag=ff0d01-20

Noooooo, it showed that the government workers are amazingly poor money managers. Stands to reason, they work for the government, thus they are used to being showered with OTHER PEOPLES MONEY.

Most Americans work paycheck to paycheck, so we could layoff most of the low wage jobs in red state country and no one would notice?

Moving your asshole factor to 7.

Semantic word games do not make you sound any smarter.

Here, read this and then get back to me....https://www.amazon.com/Fragile-Design-Political-Princeton-Economic/dp/0691155240&tag=ff0d01-20

I read it when it first came out. It restated well known history, and tried to spice it up. They talked extensively about the Mexican and Brazilian economic systems which IMO did nothing to further the goal of the book. They did do a good job of outlining the banking history of the UK, but overall, they didn't present anything that I didn't already know.

Most Americans work paycheck to paycheck, so we could layoff most of the low wage jobs in red state country and no one would notice?

Most Americans make a fraction of what government workers make. Moving your ignorance level up to 9.

Most Americans make a fraction of what government workers make. Moving your ignorance level up to 9.

A fraction?

Can you provide any meaningfull documention to this dilusion?

40% of your "group" is only .01% of the larger society.

Try again.

You must be in college and wear a beret...
I would have gone with 'man-bun'.

He is welcome to try to hard on me, I will kick his ass so high he will need gods help to land in hell.

He is welcome to try to hard on me, I will kick his ass so high he will need gods help to land in hell.
Good luck taking on Hitler.

Forum List

Back