CNBC: Trump says he's going to sign a measure to keep migrant families together

Liberals want illegals of all ages to be allowed into the country
That is what this fake outrage is all about .

I agree. Unless you support infants in cages you are a liberal who wants uncontrolled illegal immigration. It's clear as the nose on your face.
There are no infants in cages
Liberals have no validity so they must distort and lie about a given situation to heighten the emotionalism and thus seemingly make their cause more valid

I agree. Unless you support infants in cages you are a liberal who wants uncontrolled illegal immigration. It's clear as the nose on your face.

There are no infants in cages.. Jesus Christ on a pogo stick.
Make up outrageous stuff, say it over and over and over, have a meltdown or a great big “Lol” over anyone providing factual truth
Lib 101

You are probably right.

During a press briefing Tuesday, reporters repeatedly asked for an age breakdown of the children who have been taken. Officials from both law enforcement and Health and Human Services said they didn’t know how many children were under 5, under 2, or even so little they’re non-verbal.

“The facilities that they have for the most part are not licensed for tender age children,” said Michelle Brane, director of migrant rights at the Women’s Refugee Commission, who met with a 4-year-old girl in diapers in a McAllen warehouse where Border Patrol temporarily holds migrant families. “There is no model for how you house tons of little children in cots institutionally in our country. We don’t do orphanages, our child welfare has recognized that is an inappropriate setting for little children.”

So now, the government has to try to hire more caregivers.
Immigrant babies, young children held in 'tender age' shelters, AP reports

Source: CNBC.COM
Trump says he's going to sign a measure to keep migrant families together

"President Donald Trump said Wednesday he plans to sign an executive order designed to keep families together during detention on the U.S.-Mexico border.

"I'll be signing something in a little while that's going to do that," he told reporters during a White House event after saying he wanted families to be kept together. "I'll be doing something that's somewhat pre-emptive and ultimately will be matched by legislation I'm sure."

Trump added: "We're keeping families together, but we have to keep our borders strong. We will be overrun with crime and with people that should not be in our country."

In other words : Trump Caves

He'll sign the measure as soon as he gets done putting in a new MaxiPad and finding a pen in his purse. :D
Trump started the policy and only when he became aware that it was very unpopular, he decided to end it.
/----/ And here is photographic evidence of Trump's policy:
Here Are The Photos Of Obama’s Illegal Immigrant Detention Facilities The Media Won’t Show You
idiot award.jpg

Ankle monitoring bracelets would do the trick, and release them to their families here in the USA, at least the ones that have family here, until they get their hearing or court date.... for those that are first time offenders, it is simply a misdemeanor...like reckless driving....

We'd save a bundle of money and the parents and kids can stay together, we don't lose them because of ankle monitoring them, and they stay with family and or friends and or church charity placement, that pay for their room and board while they wait for their court date for their misdemeanor charge....

Take the day off and go fuck yourself.
Yikes! .. such raw, unabashed hostility. :eek:

"Who took the jam out of your doughnut?" -- Tommy, Snatch
See? They get really hostile when their chance to enjoy separating parents from children and putting the children in cages gets nipped in the bud.

Did you read the entire post....oh, yeah, I forgot...you are pretty lazy in that regard.

The discussion was about border patrol agents who mentally suffer having pulled to many dead kids out of the desert because mom and/or dad cut and ran when things got tough.

The moronic response was pretty trite.

So, while I am all about separating/putting on trial/deporting without much sympathy for law breakers....

This was on a different vein.

So why don't you join that bastard in finding a place alone where you can fuck yourself too.

Forum List

Back