C'mon, Obamabots, FOCUS!!....Time for ACORN Damage Control!!

Wow.

Midnight Marauder comes across a video from an anonymous source where the actors are a pimp and ho that are so obviously full of shit it's hard to imagine the supposed ACORN volunteers aren't also actors, and we need not one, not two but three of you posting dupe threads on an organization that has as much to do with Democrats as the Birchers with Republicans.

Way to go.

If that's how ACORN comports itself, if it's corporate mission is to register phony voters to steal elections, maybe its time for purple fingers at election places in the USA

Wow.

Midnight Marauder comes across a video from an anonymous source where the actors are a pimp and ho that are so obviously full of shit it's hard to imagine the supposed ACORN volunteers aren't also actors, and we need not one, not two but three of you posting dupe threads on an organization that has as much to do with Democrats as the Birchers with Republicans.

Way to go.

and pigs fly out of my butt every second Tuesday. :lol:

Get a grip, Rat.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...ltimore-flat-out-corruption-on-display-9.html

So, the "they're actors" gambit didn't fly....Where are all the other possible explanations for this atrocity, from the bedwetters who descend on every Palin and Beck thread at the drop of a hat??

I know the Wilson thingy is a nice diversion, but all day and not a peep from any of the usual suspects on this one??

Anyone??

Beuller??

Oh come now.

The misunderstood Acorn workers for fired right away.

That means Acorn really had nothing to do with them.

Wow.

Way to go.
Yeah, right.

That's why it has also been reported that the two "actors" were fired from ACORN.

But hey....A lame attempt is better than none at all.

PHP:
The conservative filmmakers unsuccessfully attempted similar ruses at the group's offices in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Los Angeles, California, and New York, Levenson said.
ACORN workers caught on tape allegedly advising on prostitution - CNN.com

These guys failed to get a bite at the first five ACORN offices they visited. On the sixth try, they found a couple of douche bags. Hardly an indictment of the whole group.

Wanna bet that I could set up the NRA? If I visited a half dozen NRA offices and asked about how to get my hands on an illegal automatic weapon, how long before someone gave the advice on how to do it?

PHP:
The conservative filmmakers unsuccessfully attempted similar ruses at the group's offices in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Los Angeles, California, and New York, Levenson said.

These guys failed to get a bite at the first five ACORN offices they visited. On the sixth try, they found a couple of douche bags. Hardly an indictment of the whole group.
That's not what the film makers themselves say. Hannah, who played "Kenya" the hooker in the vid, said she "drained her savings" for the trip to Baltimore to do this. The two kids used their own money to do it, couldn't afford half a dozen stops.

Nice apologist try though.

You're actually going to believe Levinson? CNN apparently did, why no interviews of the film makers in that story?

Don't you question the integrity of CNN's reporting here? Totally one-sided.

Edit to add: Doesn't it seem odd that a "community organizer" type deal such as ACORN wasn't organized enough to use like -- I dunno, email or fax -- to WARN all of their offices about this "scam attempt," if it really was attempted numerous times?

If there WAS such a warning, it would be anecdotal proof, at least, of Levinson's claims. Why didn't CNN ask him to back up that claim?

Last edited:
The libs are busy with Mr. Wilson...

They don't have time for this insignificant matter... Dammit, someone dissed the 0ssiah! Forces are being mobilized!

Wilson fucks up and conservatives and Republicans alike promptly condemn what he said and where he said it. No hesitation. No reticence. Even if there is some underlying merit to the substance of what Wilson said (and there is), his piss-poor behavior got promptly and rightfully condemned by his "own" side.

ACORN gets CAUGHT on tape engaging in criminal behavior, and with only a few exceptions, the lefties IMMEDIATELY jump on the chance to condemn

Wilson --

but forthrightly embrace stoney silence on the criminal behavior of ACORN!

Libs are, largely, very much like Brave Sir Robin!

Because, clearly, there exists an equivalence between a member of Congress and some idiots working in an office somewhere.

PHP:

Wanna bet that I could set up the NRA? If I visited a half dozen NRA offices and asked about how to get my hands on an illegal automatic weapon, how long before someone gave the advice on how to do it?

You won't get an honest answer to that one.

PHP:

That's not what the film makers themselves say. Hannah, who played "Kenya" the hooker in the vid, said she "drained her savings" for the trip to Baltimore to do this. The two kids used their own money to do it, couldn't afford half a dozen stops.

You're actually going to believe Levinson? CNN apparently did, why no interviews of the film makers in that story?

Edit to add: Doesn't it seem odd that a "community organizer" type deal such as ACORN wasn't organized enough to use like -- I dunno, email or fax -- to WARN all of their offices about this "scam attempt," if it really was attempted numerous times?

If there WAS such a warning, it would be anecdotal proof, at least, of Levinson's claims. Why didn't CNN ask him to back up that claim?

How exactly would anyone know it was a scam? Do hookers not need tax advice?

Maybe we can go after lawyers next for giving advice to criminals.

The libs are busy with Mr. Wilson...

They don't have time for this insignificant matter... Dammit, someone dissed the 0ssiah! Forces are being mobilized!

Wilson fucks up and conservatives and Republicans alike promptly condemn what he said and where he said it. No hesitation. No reticence. Even if there is some underlying merit to the substance of what Wilson said (and there is), his piss-poor behavior got promptly and rightfully condemned by his "own" side.

ACORN gets CAUGHT on tape engaging in criminal behavior, and with only a few exceptions, the lefties IMMEDIATELY jump on the chance to condemn

Wilson --

but forthrightly embrace stoney silence on the criminal behavior of ACORN!

Libs are, largely, very much like Brave Sir Robin!

Because, clearly, there exists an equivalence between a member of Congress and some idiots working in an office somewhere.
That's Ravi's belief. She's already eaten that Orpple.

PHP:

I'll take that bet.

Hmmmm, I wonder if ONE SINGLE democrat that posts on this site, has any relations or contact or anything to do with ACORN?

I would venture to guess that there is NOT a single soul here that does have any connection to them and most do not even know who they are, and I would not either, if it hadn't been for me being a member of political discussion sites...so it is hard to get the oomph needed to get people all excited about this on the Democratic side.

I still do not think that ACORN the organization is behind any or most of the fraud that has taken place because they are always the one turning their own hirees in to the cops or officials etc...

But this does not mean that they are innocent in this whole mess...at least not in my opinion.

As example, they could take better measures with whom they hire to represent them...WHY DON'T THEY? They have had one problem after another with corrupt temps that they have hired...gees, if I had hired so many slackers while working in the corporate world, my ass would have been grass and cut...FIRED.

(disclaimer: I still have not viewed the video... due to my slow connection)

care

PHP:

How exactly would anyone know it was a scam? Do hookers not need tax advice?

Maybe we can go after lawyers next for giving advice to criminals.
Did you even watch the videos?

Although your comparison is idiotic, remember that any lawyer who suborns perjury, for example, will face disbarment and jail time. And that's just one of the plethora of ethics deals lawyers have to live by.

What's in the video is a TAX ADVISER showing someone engaged in an ILLEGAL ACTIVITY how to dummy up tax forms to legitimize the income, and how to be able to claim underage, illegal "imported" 14 year old girls from El Salvador as dependents to get the child tax credit! And DIDN'T EVEN BLINK AN EYE when told the 14 year-olds were gonna be HOOKERS too! There's at least FIVE federal laws broken there.

Watch the fucking video and read the fucking transcript, at least!

Last edited:
Hmmmm, I wonder if ONE SINGLE democrat that posts on this site, has any relations or contact or anything to do with ACORN?
We ALL do, since ACORN receives OUR federal tax dollars.
(disclaimer: I still have not viewed the video... due to my slow connection)

care
That's never stopped you in the past, from watching other videos and commenting on them.

How about this: Take the time, load the two videos and watch them. Or at least, read the transcript.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back