Clue

Gunny

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2004
The Republic of Texas
Do you peeps understand the difference between current events and your dumbass opinions?:eusa_eh:

Like Atheism is a new topic. :cuckoo:

And no, putting the topic in teh subforum it belongs in is not marginalizing it just because it's not the first damned subforum in a linear list.

I've seen red bricks smarter than some of you dweebs.:eusa_eh:

hmm I many have done that, not sure. There are so many forums here sometimes it is hard to figure out where to put things.

It's ok..call me a dweeb, I have been called worse.:tongue:

BTW...isn't that one of the jobs of a mod...to move a thread when it is in the wrong spot??

:scared1:

I think asshat, asspirate, or dilsmack would have been a better choice. You should really work on this Gunny!

Do you peeps understand the difference between current events and your dumbass opinions?:eusa_eh:

And no, putting the topic in teh subforum it belongs in is not marginalizing it just because it's not the first damned subforum in a linear list.

Call me stupid BUT wouldn't a NEW story, BY DEFINITION, be a current event? No matter what other thread it may be able to go in? If the answer is no then delete this sub forum as nothing belongs here.

I have deliberately put subjects in the wrong forum so Dude will have something to do. If it gets too overwhelming moving stuff, maybe he'll suggest adding another shift and hiring Bones. :eusa_shhh:

Throw bones a bone Gunny. Her tears are flooding my keyboard. :lol:

I usually stick to General Discussion and the Flame Zone. My stuff usually ends up there anyway. :cool:

Call me stupid BUT wouldn't a NEW story, BY DEFINITION, be a current event? No matter what other thread it may be able to go in? If the answer is no then delete this sub forum as nothing belongs here.

RGS does have a point here, most people see "Current Events" and think what's in the news that day (not going to defend the idiots who post a news story from 2002 in here though) ... perhaps a more specific definition should be posted in a sticky, would that help you all out?

All news is opinion these days anyway. Am I right? lol

;) Very true. Though there is still a difference between Current Events and news ... Current Events are such that are happening right now, changes in the political world, such as a conference with world leaders, a war beginning or ending, etc. ... not a study about religions which have existed, though a new religion appearing would be a wash :lol:

The red bricks in my house are made from the red soil of an Aboriginal dream time that haunts me in my dreams and exacts a revenge for a genocide I was not present at.

Either that or it is my drinking?

My jury is still out.

Last edited:

The red bricks in my house are made from the red soil of an Aboriginal dream time that haunts me in my dreams and exacts a revenge for a genocide I was not present at.

Either that or it is my drinking?

My jury is still out.

:eusa_eh: Maybe that's why a big black dog ghost is living in my apartment lately ... oooh ... cyber ghosts!

Forum List

Back