H1N1 May Have Scared Off Parents On Halloween Night

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I had no trick or treaters tonight. It's a cool night with no rain.

But very few of the houses on my street have their lights on and the Bible-Bangers behind me aren't even home.

Could it be that the Swine Flu scare has frightened off the parents of the kids in my neighborhood?

Usually I have quite a few kids.

Well, that's more candy for me I guess.

I make it a point not to go to parties on Halloween because I don't want the kids to think I'm one of those families that don't participate....but this is ridiculous. I was gonna dress up and put up decorations. I was gonna be a vampire.

Now I'm glad I didn't go to all of that trouble.

Happy Halloween to everyone anyway.

2987685193_ac9b64ceb5.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe there was a really good carnival in the neighborhood.

I love those things. None of the stress of walking around streets full of hyped up kids and vehicles.

We hit about 4 houses and my boy was like "I want to go to the CARNIBAL!"

We went to the carni"bal" for 2 hours, I spent 14 dollars, the kids had a ball.

The Tennessee Vols wore black jerseys for the first time in their history and whooped up on South Carolina bigtime......

I'm putting on Young Frankenstein and I'm gonna forget this night ever happened.

I guess this is what you get when you have the kind of manipulative fucks we have in Washington these days.

They've got everyone too friggen scared to act like normal.

I wonder what the lack of candy sales is gonna do to the economy.

Last edited:
I had no trick or treaters and I am really upset.

What the fuck am I to do with all these Snickers bars, razorblades and rat poison?

Last edited:
Maybe there was a really good carnival in the neighborhood.

I love those things. None of the stress of walking around streets full of hyped up kids and vehicles.

We hit about 4 houses and my boy was like "I want to go to the CARNIBAL!"

We went to the carni"bal" for 2 hours, I spent 14 dollars, the kids had a ball.

Sorry, no Carnibals

Maybe it's just that the kids are getting lazy.

Who knows what it is.

Next to Christmas this evening was the best night of the year for me when I was a kid.

I never liked Halloween. I thought I did, I'd stress over it for a week before, and was always burned out afterwards.

we have lots out tonight, trick or treat every few mins..oh, and we are the "bible bangers" passing out the candy.

Our tricks or treaters were light this year. Youngest friends all bailed on her last minute so she got dressed up and gave out candy. Son . . . is sick. I'm pretty sure he has a sinus infection. Hoping the doc is seeing folks tomorrow. He went out some but was disappointed in the rain and lack of fire pit hanging with the neighbor. I don't know if piggy flu kept folks home or not. Lots of just sick going around here.

The Tennessee Vols wore black jerseys for the first time in their history and whooped up on South Carolina bigtime......

I'm putting on Young Frankenstein and I'm gonna forget this night ever happened.

I guess this is what you get when you have the kind of manipulative fucks we have in Washington these days.

You're blaming the lack of trick or treaters to your home-to who is in the White House?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Live long and prosper dude! Seriously!

You're blaming the lack of trick or treaters to your home-to who is in the White House?

Echo, you haven't had the joy of having a conversation with muddy here yet? It's hilarious. ::cool:

I think he blamed it on piggy flu (in the OP), not the President.

FRAUD!!!!!!!!!! Is this del? lol

Oh, I guess this part:

he was talking about the Washington Redskins then.

I had no trick or treaters tonight. It's a cool night with no rain.

But very few of the houses on my street have their lights on and the Bible-Bangers behind me aren't even home.

Could it be that the Swine Flu scare has frightened off the parents of the kids in my neighborhood?

Usually I have quite a few kids.

Well, that's more candy for me I guess.

I make it a point not to go to parties on Halloween because I don't want the kids to think I'm one of those families that don't participate....but this is ridiculous. I was gonna dress up and put up decorations. I was gonna be a vampire.

Now I'm glad I didn't go to all of that trouble.

Happy Halloween to everyone anyway.

2987685193_ac9b64ceb5.jpg

We have a lot of candy left over too, but it was raining like hell. Half of it is gone though, brave little goblins.

Nary a one here but it's easier and safer to just hit the churches and most just go to the houses of friends and family. Swine flu has less to do with it than fears of what some nutcase may have added to the candy. That and the fact that almost no one really knows there neighbors anymore.

Oh, I guess this part:

Or perhaps all the sleazebag politicians in Washington, not just the one in the White House.

Oh, I guess this part:

Or perhaps all the sleazebag politicians in Washington, not just the one in the White House.

So do you think he's saying this is the first year all the sleazebag politicians have been in Washington, and that's why nobody trick or treated at his house?

Hmmmmmmmmm, if that was true Halloween would have been over MANY years ago, dontcha think?

Oh, I guess this part:

So do you think he's saying this is the first year all the sleazebag politicians have been in Washington, and that's why nobody trick or treated at his house?

Hmmmmmmmmm, if that was true Halloween would have been over MANY years ago, dontcha think?

Why no, no, I didn't think that.

Of course its not the first time sleaze has had control of Wahington. It's just the first time that the majority of people were fully aware of the fact and thet the sleaze was grandstanding every minor item that comes down the pike.

Forum List

Back