"Closed Casket Homey"

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
No justice no wha? So this 19 year old nappy-headed shirtless young fool steals a car, races through the streets of Indianapolis at 90mph, live streaming the whole thing on Facebook. He says "high speed chase lol" until the cop cars send him into an area he can't get out of. By this time he's begging somebody to "come get my stupid ass". What that meant is unclear. So he pulls behind a building, jumps out and takes off running with his phone still picking up the audio. A cop yells "HALT!"...the kid replies: "fuck you". The cop apparently tries to taser the kid, the kid pulls a weapon, shots are exchanged, the kid is dead. A weapon is found next to him. Oh, did I mention the cop was also black? So they have a crowd of 150 neighborhood blacks form chanting "MURDER" and "no justice, no peace" yada yada with the kid's sister claiming the cop should go to prison and "should have beat him up or something" instead of returning fire. Somehow the whole family was following events on Facebook....how did they know to be on Facebook at this particular time? This is America after Barack had a beer summit and solved the race problem once and for all....and also lowered the oceans and everybody got to keep their doctor and their plan.
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

No justice no wha? So this 19 year old nappy-headed shirtless young fool steals a car, races through the streets of Indianapolis at 90mph, live streaming the whole thing on Facebook. He says "high speed chase lol" until the cop cars send him into an area he can't get out of. By this time he's begging somebody to "come get my stupid ass". What that meant is unclear. So he pulls behind a building, jumps out and takes off running with his phone still picking up the audio. A cop yells "HALT!"...the kid replies: "fuck you". The cop apparently tries to taser the kid, the kid pulls a weapon, shots are exchanged, the kid is dead. A weapon is found next to him. Oh, did I mention the cop was also black? So they have a crowd of 150 neighborhood blacks form chanting "MURDER" and "no justice, no peace" yada yada with the kid's sister claiming the cop should go to prison and "should have beat him up or something" instead of returning fire. Somehow the whole family was following events on Facebook....how did they know to be on Facebook at this particular time? This is America after Barack had a beer summit and solved the race problem once and for all....and also lowered the oceans and everybody got to keep their doctor and their plan.

Typical Black hood response: Live over the fringe of the law, aggravate the police, challenge authority, force a confrontation, then cry FOUL, police single out and bully the blacks.

Yep. They sure aren't out bullying the little ol' granny pushing the button waiting to use the crosswalk!

• Banned
Watch Bootigag show up and demand a commission be formed to recreate the shooting scene and volunteer to set up a GoFundMe to bury the moron.

Typical Black hood response: Live over the fringe of the law, aggravate the police, challenge authority, force a confrontation, then cry FOUL, police single out and bully the blacks.

Yep. They sure aren't out bullying the little ol' granny pushing the button waiting to use the crosswalk!
I see it as a human trait since there is no color barrier to denial..

Great post, Will. Thanks. At least the dumbf*ck won't be around any longer to wreak any more havoc. A definite win-win situation.

Yes, but, but, he only had a gun in his hand! ALL the Bros in the Hood have a GUN, Man! But you don't know if it was loaded. He didn't aim it at an officer, pull the trigger, fire and hit the cop! POLICE BRUTALITY! Black Lives Don't Matter Enough! Had that been a White Dude, you wouldn't have gunned him down until he pumped at least three rounds into the police's chest!

Don't you worry, Georgia will take care of them former slaves escaping Southern society for the whites only crowd.
Have you ever even been to Georgia, dumbass? It gets dark at least an hour before sundown in Atlanta. I'd be willing to bet that whites are a minority in Georgia.

I can remember around fifty years ago most women did their hair at home with other friends. or wore a wig...

The women I ran with fifty years ago did their hair with a pony tail. So did us guys

Yikes! Now THAT'S a hair-raising, rather hair-weaving video! Thanks, Likkmee!

Yikes! Now THAT'S a hair-raising, rather hair-weaving video! Thanks, Likkmee!

She should probably rethink her idea of bringing it to the suburbs.
At least here in Texas.
Retribution would be swift and very violent.

Forum List

Back