"Close friend" of Michael Brown opens fire on 4 detectives ambush style; Gets dropped.

Yep.

Funny....the mainstream news is barely even acknowledging this. They say 61 shots were fired.

We're finding out more and more what kind of community Darren Wilson bravely tried to maintain order in.

Really? The mainstream media is barely acknowledging this story or the amount of shots fired? It is only the top news story on almost every single major news outlet at the moment.

Ferguson protests marred by gunfire - CBS News

Police Shot Man in Ferguson Following One-Year Anniversary of Michael Brown s Death - ABC News

Gunfire Erupts In Ferguson Mo. On Anniversary Of Michael Brown Shooting The Two-Way NPR

Mike Brown anniversary Police shoot man in Ferguson - CNN.com

Michael Brown Anniversary Police Shoot Suspect in Ferguson Missouri - NBC News

Gun battle during Ferguson anniversary protest ends with man shot by police Fox News

Stop pretending this story isn't getting any coverage.

yeah and according to msnbc

the looting was really only simple burglaries

--LOL

Wait...what? Did they really? I wouldn't be surprised if they did. lol

That being said, this idea that the media is not mentioning this story or the tremendous amount of shots fired is complete and unadulterated horseshit.

yeah they did

it took awhile for the media to get on it though

Yeah they were a few hours behind the internet. Guess that's the new reality. CNN just covered it....then quickly switched to talking about DRONES!!!

more then a few hours

been that way for quite awhile now

i really do not watch any of the network news

it is far behind and then twisted

We're finding out more and more what kind of community Darren Wilson bravely tried to maintain order in.

Will the dick sucking please stop? I mean at least flirt a little dont just open your cock teaser and point at it lol

Of course they're behind, they have to run everything by their "Does this outrage you?" panel before presenting it to the public...

Yep.

Funny....the mainstream news is barely even acknowledging this. They say 61 shots were fired.

Really? The mainstream media is barely acknowledging this story or the amount of shots fired? It is only the top news story on almost every single major news outlet at the moment.

Police Shot Man in Ferguson Following One-Year Anniversary of Michael Brown s Death - ABC News

Gunfire Erupts In Ferguson Mo. On Anniversary Of Michael Brown Shooting The Two-Way NPR

Gun battle during Ferguson anniversary protest ends with man shot by police Fox News

--LOL

That being said, this idea that the media is not mentioning this story or the tremendous amount of shots fired is complete and unadulterated horseshit.

yeah they did

Yeah they were a few hours behind the internet. Guess that's the new reality. CNN just covered it....then quickly switched to talking about DRONES!!!
So Russian news is faster at getting news off the street then America is. Says a lot about our press eh?

Will the dick sucking please stop? I mean at least flirt a little dont just open your cock teaser and point at it lol

Hmmm. You really brought a lot to this discussion.

Some of us appreciate the men and women who put on uniforms and risk being shot daily to keep our streets as civil as possible. Same for the men and women in the military who do it globally. Many of them do or have done both jobs.

Meanwhile....like most liberals....you run around with a clown faced avatar and talk about gay sex all day. Typical.

Some of us appreciate the men and women who put on uniforms and risk being shot daily to keep our streets as civil as possible. Same for the men and women in the military who do it globally. Many of them do or have done both jobs.

Meanwhile....like most liberals....you run around with a clown faced avatar and talk about gay sex all day. Typical.

Here you go again with this faggotry. WORE ON POLICES!! Is your only reply. Your one trick pony routine is old

yeah they did

So Russian news is faster at getting news off the street then America is. Says a lot about our press eh?

Yep. Russia doesn't have to filter it through 347 sub groups of racial and ethnic and sexual diversity focus groups to ensure its politically correct first.

yeah they did

indeed

Yep.

--LOL

yeah they did

Dude, this story is being widely reported. At this point you're just bitching to hear yourself bitch so you can later claim the media didn't cover this story.

Here you go again with this faggotry. WORE ON POLICES!! Is your only reply. Your one trick pony routine is old

Hmmm. Patriotism and supporting our military and police is now "faggotry "? Is that the official stance of liberals C-FAG?

yeah they did

Dude, this story is being widely reported. At this point you're just bitching to hear yourself bitch so you can later claim the media didn't cover this story.

Well....when I'm sipping coffee watching cable news....and I hear about it first from a USMB poster....yeah....they're late.

Hmmm. Patriotism and supporting our military and police is now "faggotry "? Is that the official stance of liberals C-FAG?

No, let me be clear, The act of you placing the blue penis in your mouth is the "faggotry" I speak of

No, let me be clear, The act of you placing the blue penis in your mouth is the "faggotry" I speak of

Ah. You know....for some reason....thoughts of gay sex seems to never be far from the minds of liberals. Why is that? No matter what the discussion is.....you C-FAG fellas always bring gay sex back into the discussion. Hmmmm. There's a forum for that ya know. Let the rest of us talk about other issues.

Man shot by officers in Ferguson after he fired on SUV police say News

Well....we see Gentle Giant hung out with good peaceful ambitious young men. A friend of his opened fire on 4 detectives as they sat in a car. They drop him.

Liberal rag newspaper in St Louis headline? "MAN SHOT BY OFFICERS IN FERGUSON.....after he fires on SUV". Funny....the action of the thug is downplayed in the 2nd part of the headline....but they sure catch eyes with "man shot by officers"

Maybe "Friend of Mike Brown ambushes 4 cops" would be....well....more accurate.

Folks....the media is evil afternoon duping everyone. They want this cop vs minorities conflict. They NEED it to sell news.

Hey guys...come on....#blacksociopaththuglivesmattertoo..........

Man shot by officers in Ferguson after he fired on SUV police say News

Well....we see Gentle Giant hung out with good peaceful ambitious young men. A friend of his opened fire on 4 detectives as they sat in a car. They drop him.

Liberal rag newspaper in St Louis headline? "MAN SHOT BY OFFICERS IN FERGUSON.....after he fires on SUV". Funny....the action of the thug is downplayed in the 2nd part of the headline....but they sure catch eyes with "man shot by officers"

Maybe "Friend of Mike Brown ambushes 4 cops" would be....well....more accurate.

Folks....the media is evil afternoon duping everyone. They want this cop vs minorities conflict. They NEED it to sell news.

I hope the douchebag takes a permanent dirt nap.

--LOL

yeah they did

Well....when I'm sipping coffee watching cable news....and I hear about it first from a USMB poster....yeah....they're late.

Be that as it may, this story is being widely reported.

You check USMB before checking the news on the internet? Too funny. lol.

Ah. You know....for some reason....thoughts of gay sex seems to never be far from the minds of liberals. Why is that? No matter what the discussion is.....you C-FAG fellas always bring gay sex back into the discussion. Hmmmm. There's a forum for that ya know. Let the rest of us talk about other issues.

Well this would bother me if I was in 5th grade.

Yeah....what is it with that...there was a study out a few weeks back that said lefties had less self control......seems to be accurate....

yeah they did

Be that as it may, this story is being widely reported.

You check USMB before checking the news on the internet? Too funny. lol.

Um....yeah. USMB isn't censored and isnt politically correct. And all the juicy stories get linked here anyway. Mainstream news....all censored and politically correct.

Forum List

Back