"Close friend" of Michael Brown opens fire on 4 detectives ambush style; Gets dropped.

Hmmm. You really brought a lot to this discussion.

Some of us appreciate the men and women who put on uniforms and risk being shot daily to keep our streets as civil as possible. Same for the men and women in the military who do it globally. Many of them do or have done both jobs.

Meanwhile....like most liberals....you run around with a clown faced avatar and talk about gay sex all day. Typical.

Here you go again with this faggotry. WORE ON POLICES!! Is your only reply. Your one trick pony routine is old

Hmmm. Patriotism and supporting our military and police is now "faggotry "? Is that the official stance of liberals C-FAG?

No, let me be clear, The act of you placing the blue penis in your mouth is the "faggotry" I speak of

Ah. You know....for some reason....thoughts of gay sex seems to never be far from the minds of liberals. Why is that? No matter what the discussion is.....you C-FAG fellas always bring gay sex back into the discussion. Hmmmm. There's a forum for that ya know. Let the rest of us talk about other issues.

Yeah....what is it with that...there was a study out a few weeks back that said lefties had less self control......seems to be accurate....

Yeah....ClosedCaption and his fellow Clown-Face Avatar Group....we could talk about anything, even techniques for raking leaves....and they'll bring gay sex into the mix somehow. It's strange....but whatever. That's their thing.

Some of us appreciate the men and women who put on uniforms and risk being shot daily to keep our streets as civil as possible. Same for the men and women in the military who do it globally. Many of them do or have done both jobs.

Meanwhile....like most liberals....you run around with a clown faced avatar and talk about gay sex all day. Typical.

Here you go again with this faggotry. WORE ON POLICES!! Is your only reply. Your one trick pony routine is old

Hmmm. Patriotism and supporting our military and police is now "faggotry "? Is that the official stance of liberals C-FAG?

No, let me be clear, The act of you placing the blue penis in your mouth is the "faggotry" I speak of

Ah. You know....for some reason....thoughts of gay sex seems to never be far from the minds of liberals. Why is that? No matter what the discussion is.....you C-FAG fellas always bring gay sex back into the discussion. Hmmmm. There's a forum for that ya know. Let the rest of us talk about other issues.

Well this would bother me if I was in 5th grade.

Look, if you work hard and pay attention to your teacher you won't be held back in the 4th grade for a 3rd time and you can finally move on to 5th grade.......stay brave little gipper.......

yeah they did

it took awhile for the media to get on it though

Yeah they were a few hours behind the internet. Guess that's the new reality. CNN just covered it....then quickly switched to talking about DRONES!!!

Dude, this story is being widely reported. At this point you're just bitching to hear yourself bitch so you can later claim the media didn't cover this story.

Well....when I'm sipping coffee watching cable news....and I hear about it first from a USMB poster....yeah....they're late.

Be that as it may, this story is being widely reported.

You check USMB before checking the news on the internet? Too funny. lol.

Um....yeah. USMB isn't censored and isnt politically correct. And all the juicy stories get linked here anyway. Mainstream news....all censored and politically correct.

lol. You didn't even check to see if the media is reporting the story? You just assume they are not so you could whine about it. The story is being reported despite what you claim.

Yeah they were a few hours behind the internet. Guess that's the new reality. CNN just covered it....then quickly switched to talking about DRONES!!!

Dude, this story is being widely reported. At this point you're just bitching to hear yourself bitch so you can later claim the media didn't cover this story.

Well....when I'm sipping coffee watching cable news....and I hear about it first from a USMB poster....yeah....they're late.

Be that as it may, this story is being widely reported.

You check USMB before checking the news on the internet? Too funny. lol.

Um....yeah. USMB isn't censored and isnt politically correct. And all the juicy stories get linked here anyway. Mainstream news....all censored and politically correct.

lol. You didn't even check to see if the media is reporting the story? You just assume they are not so you could whine about it. The story is being reported despite what you claim.

Hey...I was watching cable news sipping coffee watching the dog chase it's tail. Heard it first on USMB. Went to St. Louis Sports News Jobs Classifieds Entertainment Weather and after a bit...then cable picked it up. Is what it is.

Well this would bother me if I was in 5th grade.

Look, if you work hard and pay attention to your teacher you won't be held back in the 4th grade for a 3rd time and you can finally move on to 5th grade.......stay brave little gipper.......

Jesus, you should look up funny retorts like Political Chick does if this is your attempt at humor.

Will the dick sucking please stop? I mean at least flirt a little dont just open your cock teaser and point at it lol
Why do you celebrate these fucking criminals? Talk about dick-sucking.

I didnt celebrate anything. Can you drama queens give it a rest or do you want to continue to have "The View" like arguments which consists of no facts or logic?

Man shot by officers in Ferguson after he fired on SUV police say News

Well....we see Gentle Giant hung out with good peaceful ambitious young men. A friend of his opened fire on 4 detectives as they sat in a car. They drop him.

Liberal rag newspaper in St Louis headline? "MAN SHOT BY OFFICERS IN FERGUSON.....after he fires on SUV". Funny....the action of the thug is downplayed in the 2nd part of the headline....but they sure catch eyes with "man shot by officers"

Maybe "Friend of Mike Brown ambushes 4 cops" would be....well....more accurate.

Folks....the media is evil afternoon duping everyone. They want this cop vs minorities conflict. They NEED it to sell news.
Then get a job as a newspaper editor and show us how it's done...

Will the dick sucking please stop? I mean at least flirt a little dont just open your cock teaser and point at it lol

I didnt celebrate anything. Can you drama queens give it a rest or do you want to continue to have "The View" like arguments which consists of no facts or logic?

My argument contains raw stats and analysis. Void of emotion. Doesn't get much more factual than that. Ready for that discussion?

Well....we see Gentle Giant hung out with good peaceful ambitious young men. A friend of his opened fire on 4 detectives as they sat in a car. They drop him.

Liberal rag newspaper in St Louis headline? "MAN SHOT BY OFFICERS IN FERGUSON.....after he fires on SUV". Funny....the action of the thug is downplayed in the 2nd part of the headline....but they sure catch eyes with "man shot by officers"

Folks....the media is evil afternoon duping everyone. They want this cop vs minorities conflict. They NEED it to sell news.

He'll no. No job security. Newpapers are going extinct. So are cable companies eventually. Facebook and Twitter are the new media. For better or worse.

It's part of the reason they sensationalize things that are statistically rare incidents.....because morons Iike you buy it.

Maybe by being friends with MB the getting shot rubbed off on this guy. Like a disease or some kind. Thats how blacks roll, they should just mow down that entire graduating class *wink wink*

He'll no. No job security. Newpapers are going extinct. So are cable companies eventually. Facebook and Twitter are the new media. For better or worse.

It's part of the reason they sensationalize things that are statistically rare incidents.....because morons Iike you buy it.

But how will Superman make a living?

My argument contains raw stats and analysis. Void of emotion. Doesn't get much more factual than that. Ready for that discussion?

the one where you accuse me of doing things and saying things I've never done and you reply with a lot of "Wow, so you're saying..." Statements?

No thanks

Really, how much is the subscription to a local paper that I don't pay for?

We're finding out more and more what kind of community Darren Wilson bravely tried to maintain order in.

Says the biggest race baiting drone on the site.
Funny shit

the one where you accuse me of doing things and saying things I've never done and you reply with a lot of "Wow, so you're saying..." Statements?

No thanks

Ok. I get it. You don't want to deal with the raw stats of police shootings....which show they are a very rare occurrence. Got it.

We're finding out more and more what kind of community Darren Wilson bravely tried to maintain order in.

Says the biggest race baiting drone on the site.
Funny shit

That has nothing to do withe WORE ON POLICIES! You just wanted my attention

Forum List

Back