CDZ Close Down All Mosques; Eliminate All Korans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 4 things that the US government should be doing about Islam are :

1. Close down all the Muslim mosques, Islamic centers , schools, etc Anything Muslim.

2. Get rid of all Korans. Confiscate them from schools, libraries, bookstores. Burn them.

3. Stop the wearing of headscarves and face coverings.

4. Abolish all Muslim things (foot-washing basins, prayer rooms & rugs, call to prayer, etc)

In short, eradicate the cancer of Islam from America.

If we did all that, what would there be left to separate our way of life from theirs?

Becoming totalitarians in order to fight totalitarianism isn't the answer.

Islam is danger, but eliminating Islam is not necessary and definitely not an option when hundreds of people are born to Islam every passing day, it is the theology of Islam that has to be elevated to a new religious - call it sect - that will promote Islamic coexistence and peace, Islam at its current meta is a religious idea more than a religion - and this part must be faced, eventually with growing tension Islam is going to be revolutionized into a modern-type religion, when the "old" Islam will continue to sway in chaos and eventually die, every day we are simply marching to a next war between the biggest ideologies in the world - the next war would be circled around religion - the biggest ideologies of our time, and the funny part is that its all in the bible - but there still hope because after that - humanity will know peace.

The bible says that "thou shalt not suffer a witch to live," thereby all non-Christians should be put to death in accordance with biblical scriptures.

You can't judge the Qu'ran for its literal translation, unless you are willing to scrutinize the Bible by that same standard.

By the way, the bible is quite specific in its harsh condemnation of judging non-believers:

1 Corinthians 5:12
"But actually, I wrote to you not to associate with any so-called brother if he is an immoral person, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or a swindler-- not even to eat with such a one. For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Do you not judge those who are within the church? But those who are outside, God judges. REMOVE THE WICKED MAN FROM AMONG YOURSELVES."
No religion in America has to date killed because of a declamatory cartoon.
We see a response from the president on a killing of three Muslims with not one shred of evidence religion or race was the motive.
The president of Jordan has stuck his nose in to the murder of the three young people again with no proof of motive.
On Feb 14,2015 in Holland two separate attacks ending in deaths have occurred in response to a carton of Mohammed.
QUESION: What lies ahead if another Muslim shooting in America? Massive protests my American Muslims?.
Muslim nationwide boycotts? Muslim brutal knife attacks and shooting of innocent Americans?
The Muslim faith supersedes our Constitution and if you do not yet believe this you may see it come to pass.
The Muslim faith will now not permit it's influence on the world to cease and we will now witness murders all over the world in the name of their god. It is possible a horrible religious world war is ahead of us.

If we make one religion illegal, then we're going to have to make ALL of them illegal.

Nothing like a little fear mongering though, eh?

BTW...........another thread has right wing politicians telling people that because of the gays, they're going to make Christianity illegal.
Islam is not a religion. Most people around the world agree that it isn't a religion, including some entire nations (ex Italy)

http://www.themuslimtimes.org/2012/0...s-tax-status-2

Islam Watch - About Us

Islam Is Not A Religion, It Is Foreign Law

Islam and the Definition of Religion

Why Islam is Not a Religion > Rebecca Bynum

Former Muslim, Wafa Sultan, says, "Islam is NOT a religion" | BARE NAKED ISLAM

?Allah is Dead ? Why Islam is Not a Religion? | Logan's Warning

Islam Is Not A Religion, But A Dangerous Ideology | International

Islam: not a religion? « The Immanent Frame

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system. « Avid Editor's Insights

Half Sigma: Islam not a religion?

Islam in Italy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comments from Former Muslims - WikiIslam

The Patriot Factor: Islam is NOT a Religion

Why Islam Should NOT Be Protected Under the US Constitution! | CatchKevin.com

Islam: Politics In Religious Garb

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion -- Denied Religious Tax Status - Atlas Shrugs

Info on Islam: Islam is not a religion

Islam Is Not A Religion It Is A Cult

Islam is NOT a Religion

Islam Does Not Qualify Under US Constitution ?Freedom of Religion? Rights « Northeast Intelligence NetworkNortheast Intelligence Network

Asia Times - Asia's most trusted news source

Islam is a political system ? NOT a religion | Creeping Sharia

Islam is not a religion, but a death cult of misogynistic pedophiles

If we make one religion illegal, then we're going to have to make ALL of them illegal.

Bingo. I've told him this many times. Any religion has a right to exist in America. You ban one, you have to ban the rest.

Nothing like a little fear mongering though, eh?

He's a neo-conservative. He's pretty much a kook.

BTW...........another thread has right wing politicians telling people that because of the gays, they're going to make Christianity illegal.

Surely not.
Already refuted in the previous post. Islam - not a religion.

1. Close down all the Muslim mosques, Islamic centers , schools, etc Anything Muslim.

Why? You use the same argument that some of the fringe leftists use, if a man with a gun kills another person, then all people with guns should have theirs taken from them. Not realistic.

2. Get rid of all Korans. Confiscate them from schools, libraries, bookstores. Burn them.

Ah, just like the Nazis did, hmm?

Good luck with that. If you tell a Muslim to stop wearing a hijab or niqab, then a Jew must stop wearing his kippah. You do realize that right?
1. No, I didn't make THAT argument. You're changing the subject. And I am in favor of gun rights too.

2. Actually, it was the Nazis' propaganda that was stopped (after the war) And the WW II Nazis, were very similar to Muslims. Both hated Jews. Both were mass genocidal killers. Both had the goal of world domination. And the Nazis were allies of Hitler, and even fought with the Nazis in the Waffen SS. Those who (justifiably) oppose the Nazis, add more fuel to my case.

3. No. I don't realize that. Jews are a religion. Muslims are not. And Jews are not in violation of the US Constitution's Supremacy clause. (Article 6 Section 2). Muslims are (as well as in violation of US Codes 2384 & 2385), and their deranged ideology (the Koran) specifically advocates (if not commands) the violation of scores of fundamental US/State laws (murder, wife-beating, pedophilia, slavery, sex discrimination, etc)

Grand Mufti and Hitler - Google Search

Are Muslims from this country disproportionately nutty, when compared to other religions? Should we blame all Christians for religious pedophiles? They do seem predominantly Christian....
We could Blame Christians for pedophilia IF it was part of their doctrine. But it isn't. To the contrary, It IS part of Muslim doctrine (Koran 65:4)

Islam and Pedophilia - WikiIslam

Last edited:
Yes, I think all the forum's queers should be chortling their mentally ill defense of a "religion" that wants to murder all the queers. It's such a left thing to do. When a "religion" follows an edict to murder 4/5 of the people on planet earth, that's when it stops being a "religion". Wake the fuck up.

Tom, what would the constitution say if it could talk?

The Constitution DOES talk. It bans Islam (and any other supremacisms) Here is what it says >>

"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the constitution or laws of any state to the contrary notwithstanding."

4. Abolish all Muslim things (foot-washing basins, prayer rooms & rugs, call to prayer, etc)

Who's next? You going to get rid of unionist? I guess only certain denominations of Christianity will remain, which ones? What of the dark skinned people?

What about the mentally ill?

If they come for the mentally ill, I won't be there to speak up in your defense; Ill be next to you on the death train.
Those aren't supremacisms. So why are you talking about them ? They are not related to this discussion.

Islam is danger, but eliminating Islam is not necessary and definitely not an option when hundreds of people are born to Islam every passing day, it is the theology of Islam that has to be elevated to a new religious - call it sect - that will promote Islamic coexistence and peace, Islam at its current meta is a religious idea more than a religion - and this part must be faced, eventually with growing tension Islam is going to be revolutionized into a modern-type religion, when the "old" Islam will continue to sway in chaos and eventually die, every day we are simply marching to a next war between the biggest ideologies in the world - the next war would be circled around religion - the biggest ideologies of our time, and the funny part is that its all in the bible - but there still hope because after that - humanity will know peace.
Nice thoughts, but not at all new. They have been spoken for 1400 - with no success. The reason lies with the absurd notion that Muslims believe that the Koran is the word of God (and the word of God cannot be changed)

This is why, in 1400 years, NOT ONE WORD OF THE KORAN HAS BEEN CHANGED.

The bible says that "thou shalt not suffer a witch to live," thereby all non-Christians should be put to death in accordance with biblical scriptures.

You can't judge the Qu'ran for its literal translation, unless you are willing to scrutinize the Bible by that same standard.

By the way, the bible is quite specific in its harsh condemnation of judging non-believers:

"But actually, I wrote to you not to associate with any so-called brother if he is an immoral person, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or a swindler-- not even to eat with such a one. For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Do you not judge those who are within the church? But those who are outside, God judges. REMOVE THE WICKED MAN FROM AMONG YOURSELVES."
This is no different than saying arrest criminals, and put them in jail. A fundamental part of American society.

If we did all that, what would there be left to separate our way of life from theirs?

Becoming totalitarians in order to fight totalitarianism isn't the answer.
The US Constitution seperates us from their totalitarianism. Banning supremacy is not being totalitarian. It isn't totalitarian to be intolerant of intolerance.

No religion in America has to date killed because of a declamatory cartoon.
We see a response from the president on a killing of three Muslims with not one shred of evidence religion or race was the motive.
The president of Jordan has stuck his nose in to the murder of the three young people again with no proof of motive.
On Feb 14,2015 in Holland two separate attacks ending in deaths have occurred in response to a carton of Mohammed.
QUESION: What lies ahead if another Muslim shooting in America? Massive protests my American Muslims?.
Muslim nationwide boycotts? Muslim brutal knife attacks and shooting of innocent Americans?
The Muslim faith supersedes our Constitution and if you do not yet believe this you may see it come to pass.
The Muslim faith will now not permit it's influence on the world to cease and we will now witness murders all over the world in the name of their god. It is possible a horrible religious world war is ahead of us.
I agree, except that the World War III is not "ahead" of us. It is here now. It is all the global jihad various groups, in various countries, with one united goal > to enact world domination of Islam, These jihadists worldwide are of one nation >> the Umma (worldwide community of Muslims).

I'll ponder that vexing philosophical muse...
as I watch you swan dive off a ten-story roof.

Snap out of it --- you believe in the Constitution? Then you believe in freedom of religion.
Freedom of religion has nothing to do with Islam. And even if Islam was a religion, that would not give it the right or power to be supreme over the Constitution.

I'll ponder that vexing philosophical muse...
as I watch you swan dive off a ten-story roof.

Snap out of it --- you believe in the Constitution? Then you believe in freedom of religion.

If I started a religion that advocated the murder of moron posters in political forums, you'd stand ready to die in defense of my right to do exactly that...wouldn't you? Islam isn't a religion. Islam is a dark cult of intolerance, a cult of murder, suicide, pedophilia, racism, sexism, slavery, and religious totalitarianism. It's a mental illness, the most depressing in human history, with the exception of communism it goes without saying. Only the lowest cowards would supplicate themselves to this cesspool of lunacy...which is why the American left spends its existence kissing Islam's ass.
Very well said. :iagree: :thup:

If I started a religion that advocated the murder of moron posters in political forums, you'd stand ready to die in defense of my right to do exactly that...wouldn't you? Islam isn't a religion. Islam is a dark cult of intolerance, a cult of murder, suicide, pedophilia, racism, sexism, slavery, and religious totalitarianism. It's a mental illness, the most depressing in human history, with the exception of communism it goes without saying. Only the lowest cowards would supplicate themselves to this cesspool of lunacy...which is why the American left spends its existence kissing Islam's ass.

Again, you are missing the point of how the bible presents identical scenarios with human sacrifices, religious persecution of enemies and genocide.

Apparently, standing up for constitutional rights, somehow equates to being a butt-kisser?

*Please, remember that this is the clean debate zone, thank you.
Muslims do not have the "right" to violate Article 6, Section 2 (the Supremacy Clause) of the Constitution. Or to violate US Codes 2384 & 2385.

Obviously this can't be done.

What would be nice is if:
  1. There could be a much stronger, louder and more consistent backlash within Islam to condemn and isolate Jihadism
  2. The American PC Police would stop deflecting for and enabling Jihadism with their incredible "but the Crusades were bad too" crap
  3. The next American President (this one won't do it) strongly & clearly promoted assimilation, which Muslims worldwide refuse to do
  4. The next American President (this one won't do it) stopped leveraging Identity Politics to divide us and enable non-assimilation
  5. The American PC Police would stop leveraging Identity Politics to divide us and enable non-assimilation
That would be a nice start. Then we'd see where we were.

Ever hear of the 1st Amendment?

Yes. It has NOTHING to do with Islam.

Ever hear of the Supremacy Clause ? It has EVERYTHING to do with Islam.

Obviously this can't be done.

What would be nice is if:
  1. There could be a much stronger, louder and more consistent backlash within Islam to condemn and isolate Jihadism
  2. The American PC Police would stop deflecting for and enabling Jihadism with their incredible "but the Crusades were bad too" crap
  3. The next American President (this one won't do it) strongly & clearly promoted assimilation, which Muslims worldwide refuse to do
  4. The next American President (this one won't do it) stopped leveraging Identity Politics to divide us and enable non-assimilation
  5. The American PC Police would stop leveraging Identity Politics to divide us and enable non-assimilation
That would be a nice start. Then we'd see where we were.

Thanks, but it's nothing more than wishful thinking.

A member of the PC Police told me the latest attacks are "payback", and perhaps that's why they deflect for it. They want America to pay for its transgressions, and they're willing to enable the perpetrators.

Yes, I think all the forum's queers should be chortling their mentally ill defense of a "religion" that wants to murder all the queers. It's such a left thing to do. When a "religion" follows an edict to murder 4/5 of the people on planet earth, that's when it stops being a "religion". Wake the fuck up.

Except they really don't want to do that.

We have a problem with the Islamic world because we keep fucking with them. Our policy is sticking our hands in a hornets nest and then whining about getting stung, usually by a hornet that we nurtured to be bigger and meaner than the other hornets.
Because of the advance of technology (TV, satellites, internet, nuclear physics, etc) the world has shrunk and become (as Marshall MacLuhan called it) >> a "Global Village". Muslims have been attacking and conquering non-Muslims across the continents, for 1400 years. This isn't a new thing, or an American thing. And with the advance of technology, this has only brought this jihad closer to us, that's all.

War and Peace in the Global Village Marshall McLuhan Quentin Fiore 9781584230748 Amazon.com Books

What the U.S. government needs to do is revisit the supreme court decision with the majority opinion written by a former KKK member appointed by FDR that created the modern version of "separation of church and state" that has no basis in Constitutional law. What the U.S. government needs to do is give Christians the same protection under the 1st Amendment as muslems enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back