Clones, Cyborgs, and Artificial Intelligence

That tree of knowledge and man's many inventions.

entertainment-blogs-obsessed-2012-04-12-0412_zooey-deschanel-lookalike_ob.jpg

The eye thing is weird how she presses her temple and it goes back up. LOL wtf?!

I'm a long way from fearing the intellectual prowess of so called "A.I."...
Screenshot_20230126_154326_9GAG.jpg

If you could pay to have a robot made in your image and send it to work for you, would you want to
What if someone wanted to murder you and replace you with it lol YIKES.

I don't hunt but it would be good for that too. It just looks fun.

Hell.............drop the cargo capacity down to just around 50 lbs, but give it a range of 50 miles and I'd be happy. Can you imagine all the cool places you could take something like that for fishing? My best fishing spots in Montana (and I always caught my limit when I went to just one of them inside of an hour) were great, but the hike to get there (anywhere from 1 to 5 miles each way) was a bit of a pain, especially when trekking over mountains.

Hell.............drop the cargo capacity down to just around 50 lbs, but give it a range of 50 miles and I'd be happy. Can you imagine all the cool places you could take something like that for fishing? My best fishing spots in Montana (and I always caught my limit when I went to just one of them inside of an hour) were great, but the hike to get there (anywhere from 1 to 5 miles each way) was a bit of a pain, especially when trekking over mountains.
Yes I can imagine and it would be neat!

"ChatGPT is the latest marvel coming from OpenAI and it is seriously impressive. Conversational AI will become more and more a key part of our lives and it all starts from here. This seems more like GPT3.5 or GPT4, rather than a simply different training method of the same model."

We will be talking to robots online instead of humans in no time.

Forum List

Back