Clock ticks down on a deadly chemical stockpile

Chemicals are NOT weapons of mass destruction.

Nuclear weapons are, and perhaps biological weapons might be, but chemicals?

No way.

Now I know well that my opinion here is not the mainstream opinion, but seriously...

Chemical weapons are hardly WMDS.

No more so then any large conventional bomb is a WMD.

No way.

Now I know well that my opinion here is not the mainstream opinion, but seriously...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Why don't you go light off a bug bomb and huff the gases, multiply that by 1000%....then tell us what a WMD is.

The chemical weapons were not WMDs in the accepted definition of the term.

Now the hot gasses from the opinings of CrusaderFrank, Terry, Elvis, and Divecon can incinerate cities and eliminate human life if we let them escape the forum.

No way.

Can you be any more ignorant?

no, dear...that was Bush.

but then he didn't "spend much time thinking about him".

Obama administration to ratchet up hunt for bin Laden - CNN.com

ooops try again, Jillian.

*yawn*

you bored, hon? or just in a trolling kind of mood?

I don't think bin laden's hiding behind our own chemical stockpiles.

cute---just gonna ignore the fact that Obama claimed to be after bin laden ?
sucks to be wrong doesn't it ? :lol:

hasn,t bin laden been staying with the bushes on the ranch since 9-11

How about bin laden ? Wasn't Obama gonna track him down or did he get sidetracked ?

no, dear...that was Bush.

but then he didn't "spend much time thinking about him".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B7cbm68wPU]YouTube - Katie Couric In Amman Interviews Obama- McCain Weighs In[/ame]

Obama's last publicly stated opinion is in that interview. He said if we cant capture/kill him it will be ok to just isolate him in the mountains/caves. That is paraphrased but i posted the interview for you.

No way.

I beg to differ with you. Chemical weapons are very much a weapon of mass destruction. If you had any military training at all in NBC warfare, you would know this.

No way.

I beg to differ with you. Chemical weapons are very much a weapon of mass destruction. If you had any military training at all in NBC warfare, you would know this.

what would you poison the water with nuk' bio' or chem.

No way.

They certainly were not the nukes we were baited with. You know it. I know it. Good fucking grief, you people would call a slick floor a WMD if you thought it would alleviate the laughter you've been taking ever since those mobile chem labs turned out to be nothing and we STILL never found those "Saddam must Disarm" nukes we were promised.

No way.

They certainly were not the nukes we were baited with. You know it. I know it. Good fucking grief, you people would call a slick floor a WMD if you thought it would alleviate the laughter you've been taking ever since those mobile chem labs turned out to be nothing and we STILL never found those "Saddam must Disarm" nukes we were promised.

I know right, the dems and republicans in congress sold us that bogus bill of goods that bush pushed for. Too bad the Dems didn't stand up against the repubs on that one instead of voting with them or else Iraq could have never happened...but alas the hypocrites voted for the war and war is what we got.

I expected the reps to vote for the war and expected the dems to stick to their "values" and vote against it.....just another in the long line of dissapointments from the dem party for me.

Forum List

Back