Photo Essay: Salute To U.S. And Coalition Troops

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
For awhile, I had been amassing a huge archive of photos of U.S. And coalition troops from various sources.

Now what to do with them?

The following essay is a tribute to their hard work, their sacrifice...

As A Veteran...I SALUTE THEM ALL for their sacrifice to Liberty for us ALL...

USTROOPS-1.flv video by Abbthom1 - Photobucket

Music By Tangerine Dream

excellent...too bad the majority of americans no longer care or give a flying damn about the wars...i have noticed the death count has stopped....why ...i dont understand...men/women are still dying and yet nothing is done....no withdrawal of troops...no stepping up of troops..the potus ask mccrystal questions and didnt like the answers he got.

excellent...too bad the majority of americans no longer care or give a flying damn about the wars...i have noticed the death count has stopped....why ...i dont understand...men/women are still dying and yet nothing is done....no withdrawal of troops...no stepping up of troops..the potus ask mccrystal questions and didnt like the answers he got.

See? I knew there was common ground.....:clap2:

Then could it be said that they no longer give a damn of thier Liberties being taken from them by their OWN Government?

PONDER....

Forum List

Back