"Clock boy" update: He's going to Saudia Arabi for Mecca; Being coached by sister in interviews

Reddit reposted the photo the engineer made of the bomb and analysis. Typical response...attack the source..
reddit doesn't repost anything. it's members do - and anyone can be a member.
what engineer? and i doubt the analysis since from what i can see something he claims to be there isn't.

so do you have a legit source that makes that claim, or is it all based on this reddit post?

The reason he sees something there that you dont...is he is an engineer and you arent.

There are several videos of engineers calling the kid out on his bullshit.
But liberals have a habit of ignoring anything that doesnt fit the narrative.

Thanks. Yes. They're ignoring it.

They can't afford many more "Hands up don't shoot" embarrassments. But....every damn time....they jump on the wagon before seeing everything in it.

Bucs, I'm not ignoring you and actually your getting quite a lot of my attention. The video link posted is from HoaxBuster which cherry pick just for their own interest. This guy never mentioned:
1. The PCB board is a feed thru analog board.
2. Remove several analog components replaced with digital parts.
3. The display (red rectangular ) is not the original display of the clock.
4. Wirings are too long. Not the original wires especially the transformer.
5. Wrong color (white) of wiring. WHY not red and black. Look at the bottom of your alarm clock. There is a label or stamp UL listing or CSA (Canadian Standard). Those are regularities making sure the products comply with safety etc. Manufacturers of such products that has these symbols are regularly get audited (like me plus FDA) for compliance.
Compare the 2 pictures. Ahmed clock is non compliance because that is always the case when making something like prototypes or conversions. The other clock ( I think from randomvariable ) are cramp and in compliance.
Now you tell me if this guy from HoaxBuster knows what he is talking about.

da72f02b86eb93d3ad7378a70183a6f0.jpg
7cf52ec9116f985945c5f92789879643.jpg

FOR THE RECORD. I called HoaxBuster and also sent them an email with all the items I mentioned above. I also include my cellphone. That was yesterday 6 am eastern time and it's now 5 pm here and so far no one has gotten back to me.

JUST AN UPDATE:
It's been over 2 days since I called HoaxBuster and email. I have not receive a return call so I called them again for follow up. Best I got was....they will get back to me.

Forum List

Back