‘Clock boy’ defamation case explodes in court — ordered to pay attorney fees

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
this is the kid that Obama brought to the White House praised - A LOT of Americans are happy about the new attitude coming from the White House in regards to terror threats

no more demagoguing folks for making a reasonable assumption - extreme vetting for people coming in

'Clock boy' defamation case explodes in court — ordered to pay attorney fees
quote:

Mohamed “took the guts out of an old clock, you can see people do it on YouTube. He literally took the guts out of an old clock, the wiring, and he put it inside of a pencil box and proceeded to bring that into the school and this is not the first family incident that has been like this,” Shapiro said. “His sister had an incident in 2009 that was somewhat similar.”

Mohamed eventually moved to Qatar after receiving a full scholarship to attend a school in Doha, but the boy and his father made a special trip back to Texas during the teen’s summer break last year to file a $15 million federal lawsuit against the city of Irving, the school district, and MacArthur High School Principal Daniel Cummings, EAGnews reports.

Mohamed Mohamed followed up with the defamation lawsuit against Shapiro and other conservative commentators.

On Thursday, Shapiro tweeted the court order on his motion to dismiss the case, which was “well taken and should be and is in all respects granted.”

In addition, “Shapiro is entitled to recover his attorneys’ fees, curt costs, and other expenses in bringing his Motion to Dismiss and defending against Plaintiff’s claims,” the order read.

I don't blame clock boy, I blame his grandstanding, glory grabbing asshole of a Father Mohammed Mohammed. I want to know what happened to their multi-million dollar law suit against the school clock boy left. If that hasn't been thrown out of court yet, then it's time for a Trump EO to shut that frivolous law suit down NOW.

CPs_AWj7_Uk_AAsh_HD_jpg_large.jpg

Forum List

Back