U.S. military accused of telling soldiers to overlook Afghan abuse of boys

And by "US military" we mean Commander in Chief.

And yes....they're being told to respect the Muslim culture that rapes boys and calls it "play".

Who would guess the Taliban had something right?

Under the Taliban, bacha bazi was declared homosexual in nature, and therefore banned. The Taliban's opposition to bacha bazi was that they considered it incompatible with Sharia Law, and outlawed the practice after coming to power in 1996.[11] Sexual relations with adolescents were considered sodomy with the charge carrying the death penalty.[12]

SpecOps guy booted from the military for trying to help a girl who was raped.

Military soldiers told to ignore pedophiles raping little kids...

We're fighting to liberate these people so they can continue to do things like this?

(Wonder how many times little Barry was sodomized...)

Just like we are told by liberals to over look the abuse of boys by faggots in America

We are there protecting these people?

They had directly confronted a thorny issue for U.S. forces in Afghanistan: the subculture of bacha bazi, or "boy play," in which young Afghans are used as sex slaves by grown men.

U.S. military accused of telling soldiers to overlook Afghan abuse of boys
It is horrific. Our Pentagon, U.S. military under this CIC is a disgrace. An utter disgrace. My heartfelt prayers go out to our soldiers who have been put in this awful, intolerable environment. May God judge swiftly all those responsible for turning a blind eye to these obscene crimes against children and commanding our own soldiers to do the same! May the fire of God's judgment fall on these wicked people swiftly!

And yes....they're being told to respect the Muslim culture that rapes boys and calls it "play".

I've been on this for so many years and frankly I am thrilled to death that this one soldiers family has peeled back this scab and letting all the disgusting pus ooze out.

Finally. Finally.

To have turned a blind eye to the practice of raping boys by so called Afghan leaders chained to beds. Sex slaves

Shit I don't have the words. I just want to bazooka barf.

So did the we stop the homersexuals in Iraq?

This is bacha bazi. Nothing to do with fudge packers world wide.
So the DOD is suppose to not stop homersexual activity in Iraq, but they are suppose to do it in Afghanistan?

This isn't an Islamic nancy boy moment Moonglow. It's pedophilia. Sex slavery.

Get a barf bag ready. This link is solid. Documentary is out there. It's a real deal. They enslave baby boys.

Introduction | The Dancing Boys Of Afghanistan | FRONTLINE | PBS

Yes, and this is going on while "world leaders" insist that the most important matter on earth to discuss and address is "climate change". Climate Change ------> the most serious and pressing threat to the world?!?

The blindness, hypocrisy and denial is STAGGERING!

It's hard to believe these are legal orders not to intervene to prevent child molestation. The "I was just following orders" defense went down the tubes forever at Nuremberg. The REMFs who are pushing this policy could very well end up on the wrong side of Fort Leavenworth's gates.

Given the honorable nature of our troops, I'm surprised there hasn't been a highly accurate accidental discharge of a service weapon while "cleaning it".

The Pentagon denies that telling soldiers to look the other way is official practice.

"We have never had a policy in place that directs any military member, or any government personnel overseas to ignore human rights abuses," spokesman Capt. Jeff Davis said. "Any sexual abuse, no matter who the alleged perpetrator and no matter who the victim, is completely unacceptable and reprehensible."

Just because we can kill en mass does not mean we are the world's police...

But Moonglow. If I am getting this right and I have been a huge human rights activist in Afghanistan since the mid 90's the abuse is on US bases. Dear Lord in heaven that would be so wrong.

Not that off base is acceptable. But if baby boys are chained to desks on US bases........

Forum List

Back