"Clock boy" update: He's going to Saudia Arabi for Mecca; Being coached by sister in interviews

Ahmed "The most evil practice run bomber with no bomb the Right has ever seen"

Put him in GITMO right now, its obvious that his name is up to something

His fucking clock counted down not forward. Can you think of a reason why he'd build a clock to do that? Fuck, you libs are dense.

That's correct. His clock counted down....and....had a loose positive and negative charge wore which can send a charge to anything its hooked up to when the clock hits 0. Engineers have said this after seeing his "clock". What would get that charge? An alarm usually......but in his Dad's homeland....explosives.

Cry me River...Show me in this picture where the + - charges are.
I already posted several times that he converted an analog clock to digital. That's the difference here and why he got invited to MIT, NASA and Mark Z.
I also mentioned that PCB assembly is an analog board, remove several analog components and install digital components. You have to have a good knowledge of schematics in order to accomplish that.
I did not hear any electrical or electronic engineer making any comments here. Unless you can point one.
You posted a question several times...You cannot tell what time is it. NOW you can even tell that it's designed to count down and wired to explode. Good lord where are you going with this?
f2bf7b65bffdfe22c09c81b385066fd8.jpg

His fucking clock counted down not forward. Can you think of a reason why he'd build a clock to do that? Fuck, you libs are dense.

That's correct. His clock counted down....and....had a loose positive and negative charge wore which can send a charge to anything its hooked up to when the clock hits 0. Engineers have said this after seeing his "clock". What would get that charge? An alarm usually......but in his Dad's homeland....explosives.

I already posted several times that he converted an analog clock to digital. That's the difference here and why he got invited to MIT, NASA and Mark Z.
I also mentioned that PCB assembly is an analog board, remove several analog components and install digital components. You have to have a good knowledge of schematics in order to accomplish that.
I did not hear any electrical or electronic engineer making any comments here. Unless you can point one.
You posted a question several times...You cannot tell what time is it. NOW you can even tell that it's designed to count down and wired to explode. Good lord where are you going with this?

Anyone else notice that Charmin can all of a sudden complete a sentence without fucking it up?
It's almost like a different person............

Notice how the left immediately has rushed in to defend the kid once it was known the kid was a Muslim.
Never fails, they defend their PC religion no matter what.

If the kid had been a Christian, they would be applauding the zero tolerance policy.

They love anything that is counter to the dominant American culture.

Notice how the left immediately has rushed in to defend the kid once it was known the kid was a Muslim.

If the kid had been a Christian, they would be applauding the zero tolerance policy.

are you familiar with the term 'straw-man?'

Anyone else notice that Charmin can all of a sudden complete a sentence without fucking it up?
Well son. Can you at least answer some of my or others are asking? Instead of start throwing your insult AGAIN?

Well son. Can you at least answer some of my or others are asking? Instead of start throwing your insult AGAIN?

And on cue he cant complete a sentence without fucking it up.
Amazing...

It was on the news his sister received a suspension for telling another student she wanted to blow up the school. This family is coo coo

Wow. I just realized something. That display really is facing inward. I though it was the backside. What caught my attention was the wire in the clasp. I realized he must have done that to hold the lid closed because he did not cut a hole in the case for the electrical cord. Why not? After all he had to cut a hole for the display. Then I realized he did not cut a hole for the display. He really did not do a dang thing but gut a clock, put it in a pencil case, and fasten the display with two screws. I saw the video of someone doing that but I thought they were simplifying a bit. No, guess not.

are you familiar with the term 'straw-man?'

--- or "speculation fallacy"?

or worse - getting it from reddit

Reddit reposted the photo the engineer made of the bomb and analysis. Typical response...attack the source..
reddit doesn't repost anything. it's members do - and anyone can be a member.
what engineer? and i doubt the analysis since from what i can see something he claims to be there isn't.

so do you have a legit source that makes that claim, or is it all based on this reddit post?

The reason he sees something there that you dont...is he is an engineer and you arent.

There are several videos of engineers calling the kid out on his bullshit.
But liberals have a habit of ignoring anything that doesnt fit the narrative.

Thanks. Yes. They're ignoring it.

They can't afford many more "Hands up don't shoot" embarrassments. But....every damn time....they jump on the wagon before seeing everything in it.

Bucs, I'm not ignoring you and actually your getting quite a lot of my attention. The video link posted is from HoaxBuster which cherry pick just for their own interest. This guy never mentioned:
1. The PCB board is a feed thru analog board.
2. Remove several analog components replaced with digital parts.
3. The display (red rectangular ) is not the original display of the clock.
4. Wirings are too long. Not the original wires especially the transformer.
5. Wrong color (white) of wiring. WHY not red and black. Look at the bottom of your alarm clock. There is a label or stamp UL listing or CSA (Canadian Standard). Those are regularities making sure the products comply with safety etc. Manufacturers of such products that has these symbols are regularly get audited (like me plus FDA) for compliance.
Compare the 2 pictures. Ahmed clock is non compliance because that is always the case when making something like prototypes or conversions. The other clock ( I think from randomvariable ) are cramp and in compliance.
Now you tell me if this guy from HoaxBuster knows what he is talking about.

da72f02b86eb93d3ad7378a70183a6f0.jpg
7cf52ec9116f985945c5f92789879643.jpg

FOR THE RECORD. I called HoaxBuster and also sent them an email with all the items I mentioned above. I also include my cellphone. That was yesterday 6 am eastern time and it's now 5 pm here and so far no one has gotten back to me.

Last edited:

Wow. I just realized something. That display really is facing inward. I though it was the backside. What caught my attention was the wire in the clasp. I realized he must have done that to hold the lid closed because he did not cut a hole in the case for the electrical cord. Why not? After all he had to cut a hole for the display. Then I realized he did not cut a hole for the display. He really did not do a dang thing but gut a clock, put it in a pencil case, and fasten the display with two screws. I saw the video of someone doing that but I thought they were simplifying a bit. No, guess not.

For a moment I thought you are going to talk about religion.
At the beginning i thought it's the back of the display facing outside. The kid went through all these trouble why not facing outside to make it more impressive. Maybe he doesn't have a good dremel tool or too tough to make a cut out to the pencil box. He did not make any holes for the power cord because he plan to show it just like as shown in the picture. It's not meant to be pretty. Two screws is good enough to hold the display. Maybe he has to custom made a standoff ( to create a space between the display and the pencil box ).
Look at the top and bottom of the 8 on the display. Why do you think I said it's not the original display? Do you see anything unusual? Not meant to insult you but just a simple quiz.

Last edited:
Glenn Beck program and the following:

He said he took it to school on Monday to show an engineering teacher, who said it was nice but then told him he should not show the invention to other teachers. Later, Ahmed’s clock beeped during an English class, and after he revealed the device to the teacher, school officials notified the police, and Ahmed was interrogated by officers. New York Times

Now, let me ask you a question. What good is a “clock” in a closed briefcase? What good is a “clock” in a closed metal briefcase with a countdown timer or an alarm on it? What purpose can that serve?

Glenn Beck program and the following:

He said he took it to school on Monday to show an engineering teacher, who said it was nice but then told him he should not show the invention to other teachers. Later, Ahmed’s clock beeped during an English class, and after he revealed the device to the teacher, school officials notified the police, and Ahmed was interrogated by officers. New York Times

Now, let me ask you a question. What good is a “clock” in a closed briefcase? What good is a “clock” in a closed metal briefcase with a countdown timer or an alarm on it? What purpose can that serve?
Testing a timer???

Obama tweeted Ahmed inviting him to the White House and told him to bring his clock. Since the idiot-in-chief made the offer, then I propose the the Secret Service not inspect his suitcase clock he brings. Let little Ahmed take his clock into the Oval Office without going thru security inspection.

Can you prove that the clock is counting down?
I could attach a stick of dynamite to his clock, stick it up your ass and turn it on and let you watch the display count down and you'd still deny what I showed you because it goes against the liberal narrative that Islamists aren't dangerous.. I'm not wasting my time on your request. Reports are that it counts down. Believe it or not.

I could attach a stick of dynamite to his clock, stick it up your ass and turn it on and let you watch the display count down and you'd still deny what I showed you because it goes against the liberal narrative that Islamists aren't dangerous.. I'm not wasting my time on your request. Reports are that it counts down. Believe it or not.
Of course...

Why else would it go off in class???

Testing a timer.

Duh -- that would make YOU dangerous, not the kid, Elmer. And further, for at least the seventh time, the kid's a Sufi. Why don't you recount for us the myriad exploits of "Islamic Sufis" blowing things up.

Yeah I thought so.

Forum List

Back