Clinton's Russia Connections....Possible Outcomes...

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Remember, Willy got IMPEACHED for lying about something that came up in a deposition and grand jury testimony. Could the Rat's ridiculous narrative about Trump and the Ivans turn out to snare Willy and the Witch in the trap set for Trump? Read all about it: :deal:

Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Bill-Hillary-e1460417628399.jpeg

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

Last edited:
  • Banned
USMB commies want nothing to do with Hillary's deceit and treason.....I wonder why?
didnt.gif

It's damning. Anyone else notice the difference between this and the Trump narrative primarily built on projection, excuses & butt hurt? I don't know, can you see daylight?

Can you imagine if this were Trump? You bet your ass it would be 24-7 news and they'd be actively pursuing impeachment at minimum. The hypocrisy is alarming.

It's damning. Anyone else notice the difference between this and the Trump narrative primarily built on projection, excuses & butt hurt? I don't know, can you see daylight?

Can you imagine if this were Trump? You bet your ass it would be 24-7 news and they'd be actively pursuing impeachment at minimum. The hypocrisy is alarming.

The bizarre thing about the Rats' roosky ruse is they planned to destroy Trump AFTER he lost the election. Hillary Clinton is the personification of evil. I hope Trump puts his DOJ on the crazy old bitch and her punk husband. They both belong in the electric chair.

The Trump administration won't pursue Hillary over anything Russian because anything Russian investigated can easily turn up Trump's criminal enterprises with the Russians.

Forum List

Back