Clinton's projected electoral lead is slowly increasing

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
upload_2016-7-16_13-19-39.png

She is less than 50 EV away from the Presidency, at this point. I suppose desperation will soon set in for the GOP. Too bad it will be the week of their Convention and also the start of the Trump University trial.

Attachments

• upload_2016-7-16_13-19-4.png
    upload_2016-7-16_13-19-4.png
    64.7 KB · Views: 85
Well and good but her numbers are plummeting and some map doesn't change that

Really? You are toooo funny! The map is based on the latest polls. Grow a Brain.

Oh, and I would suggest that you stock up on some potent booze for November. You will need it...:banana:

View attachment 81782

She is less than 50 EV away from the Presidency, at this point. I suppose desperation will soon set in for the GOP. Too bad it will be the week of their Convention and also the start of the Trump University trial.

lol. When do they plan on polling all of those "gray" states like Ohio and Fla? 2018? cause......

You can't read polls can you. Hillary is up nearly double digits in Florida. But you keep dreaming. The Hispanic population in the Sunshine State woll sink Donnie.

Sure I can. Is Florida NOT a gray state on your map? If you have polled Florida, you had better tell whomever drew your map to get their red crayon out.

6emdrqgxs0yfzmgthqdgpw.png

This is a clearer indication of what is important to the American, that is not tied to an election but has an ongoing daily impact on the citizens of this country:

And when Americans were asked an open-ended question about the most important problem facing the U.S. – without the question being tied to the election – "dissatisfaction with government" led, followed by the economy.

Piss poor leadership and no work are 2 issues about to be voted against. So is a 550% increase in Muslims pouring in and turning us into France.

Last edited:
Sure I can. Is Florida NOT a gray state on your map? If you have polled Florida, you had better tell whomever drew your map to get their red crayon out.

6emdrqgxs0yfzmgthqdgpw.png

This is a clearer indication of what is important to the American, that is not tied to an election but has an ongoing daily impact on the citizens of this country:

And when Americans were asked an open-ended question about the most important problem facing the U.S. – without the question being tied to the election – "dissatisfaction with government" led, followed by the economy.

Piss poor leadership and no work are 2 issues about to be voted against. So is a 550% increase in Muslims pouring in and turning us into France.

upload_2016-7-16_16-13-27.png

I hate to burst you bubble....naw not really. But have nice weekend anyway!

After November you RWers will be whining, "WHY DID WE PICK TRUMP?"

After November you RWers will be whining, "WHY DID WE PICK TRUMP"?

There is no bubble to burst, Jim. Trump is a crap shoot, and Hitlery is the devil. It's like trying to figure out if you should stick a knife in the top socket or the bottom one.
For me there is one issue. America vs the UN. I'm rooting for America. Our politicians are not.

After November you RWers will be whining, "WHY DID WE PICK TRUMP"?

There is no bubble to burst, Jim. Trump is a crap shoot, and Hitlery is the devil. It's like trying to figure out if you should stick a knife in the top socket or the bottom one.
For me there is one issue. America vs the UN. I'm rooting for America. Our politicians are not.

Voters will not vote a nut case itto the WH. Trump is toast.

Forum List

Back