*Clintons Killing Obstacles*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. They work a tough crowd.
2. So they kill people.
3. Watch what you say about them, they can reach you too.
4. I may need a armed guard from now on.
5. And I am a simple man, here in Texas, but they are coming for me.
6. But I don't care if they come, I'm speaking out against them, with no reserve.
7. They kill people.
8. And as of now gotten away with it.
9. And the body counts is mounting, and they are whats wrong with America, bringing use into this THIRD WORLD, we presently reside.
10. Congressional Record, Volume 140 Issue 112 (Friday, August 12, 1994)

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Let us not forget TrooperGate
They also said they helped Bill cover up his activities by staying apprised of his wife Hillary's whereabouts — "and lying to Hillary about her husband's whereabouts."
They added that although they had the goods on him, Bill was thankless. "We lied for him and helped him cheat on his wife, and he treated us like dogs," Patterson said.
Patterson and Perry also said that during the last five years of Bill's governorship — 1987 to 1992 — he was involved with a group of a half dozen women in Little Rock — "mistresses or girlfriends" — some of whom were married and had children.

Sorry bout that,

1. They work a tough crowd.
2. So they kill people.
3. Watch what you say about them, they can reach you too.
4. I may need a armed guard from now on.
5. And I am a simple man, here in Texas, but they are coming for me.
6. But I don't care if they come, I'm speaking out against them, with no reserve.
7. They kill people.
8. And as of now gotten away with it.
9. And the body counts is mounting, and they are whats wrong with America, bringing use into this THIRD WORLD, we presently reside.
10. Congressional Record, Volume 140 Issue 112 (Friday, August 12, 1994)

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

That idiot Bill Clinton could have gotten us all killed when he lost the nuclear launch codes for months.

President Bill Clinton Lost Nuclear Codes While in Office, New Book Claims

Then there was Hillary, who gifted Russia with 20% of our uranium...

https://www.congress.gov/116/meeting/house/109694/documents/HHRG-116-II06-20190625-SD004.pdf

Forum List

Back