Clinton's HAITI Cash Machine..How Clinton cronyism took advantage of Suffering Black people

I don't think in all America's history there has been such a corrupted pair as the Clintons.

Never, ever, ever!

These two thugs really deserve a medal!

Instead of medal, I am thinking they deserve metal, as in metal bars.

I don't think in all America's history there has been such a corrupted pair as the Clintons.

Never, ever, ever!

These two thugs really deserve a medal!

Instead of medal, I am thinking they deserve metal, as in metal bars.

If Hillary were to be elected, it would be more proof of the moral decay of American society. If people could simply overlook the outright corruption, and greed of those people, and elect Hillary as president? it would have never happened before in American history. Lets hope we haven't descended that far down into the gutter

If Hillary were to be elected, it would be more proof of the moral decay of American society. If people could simply overlook the outright corruption, and greed of those people, and elect Hillary as president? it would have never happened before in American history. Lets hope we haven't descended that far down into the gutter

Sad part is that too many aren't concerned with the corruption as long as they are convinced that they'll get something out of it. Hillary wants open borders and more freebies or all. I think some would vote for the devil himself if there was a payout for them.

i.gif

Clinton's HAITI Cash Machine..How Clinton cronyism took advantage of Suffering Black people

the Clinton's are such racists
and greedy pigs

Really
it is very noticeable how many liberal posters have fallen off
since Queen Hillary starting tanking in the polls

no doubt the DNC moving resources in attempts to stem
off her drop in the polls ,,, is the reason we see less of the leftists nuts

they are too busy trying to plug up her leaking support
like the boy with his finger in the,,,,

oh never mind
:)

Really
it is very noticeable how many liberal posters have fallen off
since Queen Hillary starting tanking in the polls

no doubt the DNC moving resources in attempts to stem
off her drop in the polls ,,, is the reason we see less of the leftists nuts

they are too busy trying to plug up her leaking support
like the boy with his finger in the,,,,

oh never mind
:)

All they can do is smear Trump. Are they going to call these Haitians liars? Some of whom are still living in tents as Clinton cronys make millions? Probably not, what are they going to say? :dunno: I would think some of the black supremacist types would have something to say. I guess these black people aren't important to them.:eusa_eh:

Hati has a long history of bribery and corruption. Back in the '80s I had to try to do business there. It looked like there was a deal but, a few days later when I had moved on to another country, a very high Hatian government official went to great effort to locate me by telephone and explain very carefully how much of a "commission" would be required if the deal were to go forward.

The dead was dead - the company I represented had a very firm policy about that shit.

Yes, Hati. A country Hillary surely must love.

But, hey, I'm sure that from her perspective it's just respecting the culture of the country ......

BTW, a German company got the business. Germany talks a good position on bribery then shuts up and pays.

Hati has a long history of bribery and corruption. Back in the '80s I had to try to do business there. It looked like there was a deal but, a few days later when I had moved on to another country, a very high Hatian government official went to great effort to locate me by telephone and explain very carefully how much of a "commission" would be required if the deal were to go forward.

The dead was dead - the company I represented had a very firm policy about that shit.

But, hey, I'm sure that from her perspective it's just respecting the culture of the country ......

BTW, a German company got the business. Germany talks a good position on bribery then shuts up and pays.

Pay to play is the Clinton way

Pay to play is the Clinton way

I heard a caller on the radio sum Bill's wife up this way...

1. "....several pop stars including Mariah Carey, Beyoncé, Usher and Lionel Richie have taken lucrative gigs performing for the members of Libyan dictator Muammar al-Qaddafi's family.

....reportedly paid Carey $1 million to sing four songs at the previous year's New Year's party, also in St. Barts." Beyoncé, Mariah Carey and Usher Performed at Qaddafi Family Parties

3. If Qaddafi had paid that $1 million to the Clinton Foundation......
.....he'd be alive today.

Well lets just debunking lies again:
Did the Clinton Foundation raise ‘hundreds of millions of dollars’ for a hospital in Haiti that was never built?
“Hillary Clinton … took in hundreds of millions of dollars for a hospital in Haiti that went to the Clinton Foundation, that was never built — that was years ago. Where is that money?”

— Donald Trump surrogate Michael Cohen, interview on CNN, June 1

Four Pinocchios

Now write down a real accusation with actual evidence of corruption and the Clintons benefiting...

Did the Clinton Foundation raise ‘hundreds of millions of dollars’ for a hospital in Haiti that was never built?
“Hillary Clinton … took in hundreds of millions of dollars for a hospital in Haiti that went to the Clinton Foundation, that was never built — that was years ago. Where is that money?”

Four Pinocchios

Now write down a real accusation with actual evidence of corruption and the Clintons benefiting...

Four Pinocchios

Humm.. I didn't mention that one, now did I. Nor is this thread a spinoff of anything Trump said ..Try to keep up :slap:

Last edited:
2661C6D700000578-2983112-image-a-2_1425664212636.jpg

An unusual nexus of mining interests, relief work in Haiti, and a former U.S. first family is raising new ethics questions that could affect Hillary Clinton's presidential ambitions.

Clinton's brother, Tony Rodham, was a board member of a North Carolina mining company that enjoyed prime access to Haitian gold deposits in the wake of post-earthquake relief work organized in part by former president Bill Clinton through the Clinton Foundation.

Another board member of the firm, VCS Mining, was former Haitian Prime Minister Jean-Max Bellerive, who co-chaired the charitable Interim Haiti Recovery Commission with Mr. Clinton.

The revelation, smacking of cronyism and back-room government dealing

Hillary's bro got Haiti gold concession after Clinton fnd. relief work

Hillary Clinton stole Billions from the Haiti earthquake crisis

Most Clintonbots will refuse to view the video because they fear clicking on links like that. They will first attack the source, deny its contents, and then bring up something completely different,

He also suggests that Hillary Clinton “disclose the audit of all money” related to the Haiti earthquake crisis, as he claims they scammed the poorest citizens of Haiti out of BILLIONS of dollars through the Clinton Foundation.

Not even 2% of that money went back to Haiti. So Mr. Trump, we are asking you, begging you, the Haitian community will side with you if one day, you ask Hillary Clinton publicly to disclose the audit of all of the money they have stolen from

From PI News: Hillary Clinton stole Billions from the Haiti earthquake crisis

Forum List

Back