Clinton's Circle of Power Exposed

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This is a compilation of true testimonies confirmed with Newspaper clippings, Arkansas State Trooper testimonies, it begins with Judge Jim Johnson who was a State Senator and Arkansas member of the Supreme Court who gives his own testimony of what happened and why he believes Larry Nichols to have told him the 100% truth (he provides documentation to support his testimony), This video contains the testimony of people who worked for Bill Clinton including one man's lawyer who tells his own story of his encounter with Bill Clinton who was at the time Governor of Arkansas. There are also testimonies of victim's families. For some, it may be old news - confirmed - for others - it may be brand new information as it is to me. Please take the time to watch this video and ask yourselves whether or not Hillary Clinton should even be running for President.

Last edited:
I thought her inner circle included Lucifer, Stalin, Mao...and sometimes Castro.

I thought her inner circle included Lucifer, Stalin, Mao...and sometimes Castro.

I am not sure about Stalin--------it is not clear to me how if he did or did not conduct his life as an obscene BACCHANAL, however I am fairly certain about Lucifer, Mao (and especially his wife) and Castro

I cannot stand the Clintons. Perhaps Karma will dictate her loss in November. May they both end up in jail.

Forum List

Back