my opinion

Dreaming? I don't want either of them to win. I dont like nightmares.

Trump is taking this fight directly to the people, the lowlife filth scrum MSM and moderators are in the tank for Hillary. Hillary is allowed to lie unchallenged. Then there are the filth traitors in the GOP establishment in congress shooting torpedo's into Trump. Taking the fight to the people is his only path to victory.

hillary derangement syndrome is perpetually clouding political parrot perceptions nationwide...........

depositphotos_11949876-Fun-parrot.jpg

squawk no more of the same! squawk hillary nightmare! squawk squawk!

Trump is taking this fight directly to the people, the lowlife filth scrum MSM and moderators are in the tank for Hillary. Hillary is allowed to lie unchallenged. Then there are the filth traitors in the GOP establishment in congress shooting torpedo's into Trump. Taking the fight to the people is his only path to victory.

remind me again, which candidate receive THE MOST primary votes of ALL the candidates? :eusa_think:

remind me again, which candidate receive THE MOST primary votes of ALL the candidates? :eusa_think:

Remind me again who had two challengers and who had 17.

And remind me also how many of those primary votes counts in the general

To the surprise of even the most cynical pundits, last night’s presidential debate was a sobering moment in American politics as a country watched a flailing orange shitbag turn into a human comment board while priding himself on not preparing for the most important night of his life. For the first time since this Klan rally-themed circus started over a year ago, it felt like people finally went, “My God, what have we done?” as ration and reason had no choice but to kick in after watching whatever the hell happened at that podium.

Katy Perry Naked (And Something About Voting Or Whatever)

no president has ever been elected without 30-40% of minority voters supporting them .. Trump is toast.

15% black
15% Hispanic

Romney lost with 17%

Last edited:
Just a thought. Most media giants were calling the debate for Clinton. However, when it was citizens allowed to vote for the perceived winner, they ALL voted Trump was the winner.

I personally didn't think he did that well, but I believe the passion in this election is for Trump and the supporters are doing their best to support him even in a less than comfortably good debate.

I believe this passion will turn out more voters in November than the Democrats. Hillary, plainly said, is a shrew and totally unlikeable. The standard bearers are voting DEMOCRAT, not for Hillary. I believe Trump just may take this election because of who he is...an anti establishment candidate and in comparison to his challenger...an honest man.

Forum List

Back