Clinton to testify AGAIN on Benghazi...

I've read them all PMH...the point is Stevens did not participate in that decisions, those above him did.
The hell he didn't. He was an Ambassador, not a Puppet. That was his show there friend.

Not according to General Ham in his testimony before Congress....and frankly he has much more knowledge of how this works than you.
No, he doesn't actually. He has his side of the story. The reports have all sides of the story, including why Stevens was there that day, which was his choice. No one died at the Embassy 400 miles away.

It was his Theater PMH, you need to educate yourself.

He was the Commander there so yes he knows everything that went on.

In fact he was the one reporting to Panetta everything that was happening.

You look very foolish crying NUH-UH!!!!
He played only one part of this little game. See the forest, not the tree.

I've read them all PMH...the point is Stevens did not participate in that decisions, those above him did.
The hell he didn't. He was an Ambassador, not a Puppet. That was his show there friend.

Not according to General Ham in his testimony before Congress....and frankly he has much more knowledge of how this works than you.
No, he doesn't actually. He has his side of the story. The reports have all sides of the story, including why Stevens was there that day, which was his choice. No one died at the Embassy 400 miles away.

You really aren't very good at this man.

He was the General in charge, you are just a schmuck who wants to believe anything but the truth.

Hillary did not renew the security detail and it does not matter why, it was her responsibility.....you trying to blame a dead is quite sick and disgusting...but hey YOU are the guy that at one time argued that 14 should be the legal age of consent.

He was the General in charge, you are just a schmuck who wants to believe anything but the truth.

Hillary did not renew the security detail and it does not matter why, it was her responsibility.....you trying to blame a dead is quite sick and disgusting...but hey YOU are the guy that at one time argued that 14 should be the legal age of consent.
You are a rabid partisan who somehow believes that Stevens was just an errand-boy when he wasn't anything of the kind, and he had a hand in his own death, most people do.

As for the age of consent, 14 is workable. Since the line is arbitrary that's a perfectly fine call and totally unrelated to this issue.

so do we need crying towels or what?

Or is she so special how dare they require HER testify again

man oh man, now you see where they get the idea they are our MASTERS

You are a rabid partisan who somehow believes that Stevens was just an errand-boy when he wasn't anything of the kind, and he had a hand in his own death, most people do.

As for the age of consent, 14 is workable. Since the line is arbitrary that's a perfectly fine call and totally unrelated to this issue.

No PMH you are the "rabid partisan".

I'm just a guy who did my homework on this subject and fully understand that the General in charge of the theater knows more than a "rabid partisan" who thinks having sex with children is fine.

I'm just a guy who did my homework on this subject ...
If you did your homework you be able to see the entire picture, including the mistakes that Stevens made, which you cannot.

If you did your homework you be able to see the entire picture, including the mistakes that Stevens made, which you cannot.

Projection.

I happen to know Steven's didn't have the authority to accept or reject Ham's offers.

You?
You just blindly defend Hillary.

Projection.

I happen to know Steven's didn't have the authority to accept or reject Ham's offers.

You?
And you are wrong, on both accounts.

CAIRO Ambassador Stevens twice said no to military offers of more security U.S. officials say Middle East McClatchy DC

"Army Gen. Carter Ham, then the head of the U.S. Africa Command, did not wait for the separate cable, however. Instead, after reading the Aug. 16 cable, Ham phoned Stevens and asked if the embassy needed a special security team from the U.S. military. Stevens told Ham it did not, the officials said.

Weeks later, Stevens traveled to Germany for an already scheduled meeting with Ham at AFRICOM headquarters. During that meeting, Ham again offered additional military assets, and Stevens again said no, the two officials said.

“He didn’t say why. He just turned it down,” a defense official who asked not to be identified because of the sensitivity of the subject told McClatchy."

Last edited:
"Clinton to testify AGAIN on Benghazi..."

For no valid reason whatsoever.

Exactly. The four Americans are dead, so don't blame me is all Hillary will say.
Her watch, not her fault. See how that works?

Her watch, her fault. See how that works. Who would you blame?
It's a long list, that includes Stevens himself, but mostly I blame the people who killed them. How odd right, blaming the people who actually did the killing?

Exactly. The four Americans are dead, so don't blame me is all Hillary will say.

Her watch her fault.

She should have ok'd Ham's offer to extend the Marine's stay.
Stevens is the one who turned that down, twice.

Nope,sorry.

As Ham testified Steven's did not have that authority.

Projection.

You?
And you are wrong, on both accounts.
CAIRO Ambassador Stevens twice said no to military offers of more security U.S. officials say Middle East McClatchy DC

Her watch her fault.

She should have ok'd Ham's offer to extend the Marine's stay.
Stevens is the one who turned that down, twice.

Nope,sorry.

As Ham testified Steven's did not have that authority.
Well if he didn't have the authority then he couldn't turn down his offer, twice, now could he, but he did so he must have.

Forum List

Back