Clinton Supporters Gather at "Ready for Hillary" Rally

10505607_1475698096003045_1114133295243238317_n.jpg
When are they going to answer her question?
How adorable is it that the Left openly wonder what difference "The Truth" makes?What they're demonstrating in asking such is what is OKA: Relativism. The species of reasoning used by Evil, to destroy people.Viable human beings avoid Relativism like death itself... Because Relativism is death.
That doesn't answer the question. That's just right wing spin. The right doesn't care about the truth, they're just out to get Hillary. No matter what the truth is about Ben Ghazi the right wing sleaze machine will twist it into something else.
hillary-clinton-what-difference-does-it-make.png

hillary-thenandnow.jpg

This has nothing to do with the "right" or the "left." It has to do with the elites manipulating public perception. YOU HAVE BEEN DUPED. Stop your hero worship. The politicians supported by the CFR on the right are just as bad.

We never got a chance to answer her other question back in 1974 when it was her job to investigate Nixon as well. Do you really want to cover for the elites' corruption? Is that really your stand? I've tried to show you what is going on. Do you really want to remain that obtuse?

The difference is, a manufactured reality silly.

Still trying to borrow on Ben-gha-zzzzeeeeeee......
All you are doing is showing how impotent Trey Gowdy truly is, aren't you?

oh big whoopie. You notice how the left WORSHIPS their politicians ?

it's downright creepy

X out Obama and insert the shrillary

I'm sure that's exactly what lazy right wingers will do. No imagination or talent at all, but a huge fear of anything new.

And Hillary is "something new"?

Does "Bush" sound unique to you?

Did I say it did, you illogical buffoon?

Forum List

Back