Clinton Reminds World: FBI Director Found ZERO Emails Marked Classified--(To Minority Journalists)

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Large parts of earth are inhabited by people who are not white. Secretary Clinton went to a confab of such peoples--who are journalists--and reminded everyone that the FBI Director found ZERO emails marked classified. State Department is consistent in its own report that none of the subject emails should have been marked officially classified, at the time. The link is about that, mostly. White people are troubled, in recent weeks, with usual English language transcripts about. The good news is that English, however, is the official language of Nigeria.

http://thedailybanter.com/2016/07/f...illary-clinton-emails-were-marked-classified/

It is not year clear just when Fox News plans to move to Nigeria.

It is not clear, given the massive turnarounds in the jobs reporting number and revisions, out just today, just how high in fact the Obama approval ratings may now jump(?). . .or something. There was a movie filmed at Venice Beach about other things that White people seem to be unable to do.

Secretary Clinton would now be said patient, in all of this confusion.

Obama approval ratings, too: Can jump!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Many more fruity things, in William Tell boy's hair: Likely explaining why there is strong support for NRA, supporting Amendment Two.. .(and for atomic nuclear cannon ownership, in private hands(?))!)

Large parts of earth are inhabited by people who are not white. Secretary Clinton went to a confab of such peoples--who are journalists--and reminded everyone that the FBI Director found ZERO emails marked classified. State Department is consistent in its own report that none of the subject emails should have been marked officially classified, at the time. The link is about that, mostly. White people are troubled, in recent weeks, with usual English language transcripts about. The good news is that English, however, is the official language of Nigeria.

http://thedailybanter.com/2016/07/f...illary-clinton-emails-were-marked-classified/

It is not year clear just when Fox News plans to move to Nigeria.

It is not clear, given the massive turnarounds in the jobs reporting number and revisions, out just today, just how high in fact the Obama approval ratings may now jump(?). . .or something. There was a movie filmed at Venice Beach about other things that White people seem to be unable to do.

Secretary Clinton would now be said patient, in all of this confusion.

Obama approval ratings, too: Can jump!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Many more fruity things, in William Tell boy's hair: Likely explaining why there is strong support for NRA, supporting Amendment Two.. .(and for atomic nuclear cannon ownership, in private hands(?))!)

The keyword being "MARKED".

Unfortunately, the FBI found over 100 emails containing secret, top secret, and yes, classified, emails that were NOT marked.

Although he said 3 did have top secret markings. That they found anyway. Liberals simply lie and then believe the lies. And you are insane if you don't.

Actually I found something interesting in her comments I have been waiting to see if anybody picked up on, but so far they haven't. She started off talking about how anybody who works in the government knows what the classified emails look like. How would she know what they look like if she did not send or receive any?

Actually I found something interesting in her comments I have been waiting to see if anybody picked up on, but so far they haven't. She started off talking about how anybody who works in the government knows what the classified emails look like. How would she know what they look like if she did not send or receive any?

You do realize that there's a separate, closed extranet used entirely for the dissemination of classified material, right?

You do realize that there's a separate, closed extranet used entirely for the dissemination of classified material, right?

You do know we are not talking about that system, right?

I know that you're not talking about that system. That's the whole point.

"Classified" emails are only sent through that system, though. That would be how Hillary knows what they look like.

You do realize that Clinton was required by State Department regulations to use the government system but chose not too, right?

You do realize that Clinton was required by State Department regulations to use the government system but chose not too, right?

None of that is correct.

Clinton did use the secure system, and was not under any obligation to use a "state.gov" email address.

We really don't know what she did when she was sitting at a desk in the State Department. At least not that I have heard in relation to this story.

We really don't know what she did when she was sitting at a desk in the State Department. At least not that I have heard in relation to this story.

We actually do know exactly what she did in her office.

She had a SIRPNet terminal, and a laptop (NIRPNet) which she usually did not use - she preferred to use her Blackberry, in an area outside of her office that was built to be outside of the SCIF.

Although he said 3 did have top secret markings. That they found anyway. Liberals simply lie and then believe the lies. And you are insane if you don't.
NO HE DID NOT SAY THAT, PERIOD.

He said 3 emails were PARTIALLY marked classified....

And it turns out those 3 that were PARTIALLY marked in the context were NOT classified at all.

HE NEVER EVER said they were marked TOP SECRET...they were simply 3 emails from Hillary's scheduler setting up times for a phone call between hillary and one of her diplomats, and should have never even been 'PARTIALLY' marked classified.

She had a SIRPNet terminal, and a laptop (NIRPNet) which she usually did not use - she preferred to use her Blackberry, in an area outside of her office that was built to be outside of the SCIF.

You're the first person I have seen say that. I know she was on the road constantly as Secretary. I think I heard somewhere she was the most traveling person to ever hold the office.

What about the estimated 33K deleted emails? By group of attorneys? Or DERPED DR.........were any of those top secret? How cud y'all know? Whack...common man can't buy attorneys.

NO HE DID NOT SAY THAT, PERIOD.

He said 3 emails were PARTIALLY marked classified....

And it turns out those 3 that were PARTIALLY marked in the context were NOT classified at all.

HE NEVER EVER said they were marked TOP SECRET...they were simply 3 emails from Hillary's scheduler setting up times for a phone call between hillary and one of her diplomats, and should have never even been 'PARTIALLY' marked classified.
LOL

None of that is correct.

Clinton did use the secure system, and was not under any obligation to use a "state.gov" email address.

I disagree.

"Although some former secretaries of state occasionally used personal emails for official business, Clinton is the only one who never once used an @state.gov email address in the era of email. Some have questioned whether that practice violated rules regulating email use, transparency, records management or security.

So it seems she didn’t break a rule simply by using a personal email to conduct business. Rather, by using personal emails exclusively, she skirted the rules governing federal records management, Cox said.

A federal record is any documentary material, regardless of physical form, made or received by a government agency, according to the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA), which oversees federal record keeping. Records are preserved as evidence of the agencies’ activities, decisions and procedures. Each agency is responsible for maintaining its records in accordance with regulations.

It would have been a violation of the NARA's rules in the Code of Federal Regulations for Clinton to use personal email exclusively, Metcalfe said. The code requires federal agencies to make and preserve records that duly document agency activity, so that they are readily available when needed -- such as for FOIA requests or congressional inquiries. Using personal email exclusively is contrary to proper record preservation.

None

Last edited:

You're the first person I have seen say that. I know she was on the road constantly as Secretary. I think I heard somewhere she was the most traveling person to ever hold the office.

The Secretary of State travels a lot, it's part of the job.

There's a really common misconception that a lot of people have about the whole "email" thing: The State Dept. email system is no more "secure" than Hillary's home server. It's just as illegal to send classified information from a state.gov email as it is from a clinton.com email.

Classified information is only disseminated through SIRPNet. SIRPNet consoles are not connected to the internet, and cannot send or receive regular "emails".

None of that is correct.

I disagree.

"Although some former secretaries of state occasionally used personal emails for official business, Clinton is the only one who never once used an @state.gov email address in the era of email. Some have questioned whether that practice violated rules regulating email use, transparency, records management or security.

So it seems she didn’t break a rule simply by using a personal email to conduct business. Rather, by using personal emails exclusively, she skirted the rules governing federal records management, Cox said.

A federal record is any documentary material, regardless of physical form, made or received by a government agency, according to the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA), which oversees federal record keeping. Records are preserved as evidence of the agencies’ activities, decisions and procedures. Each agency is responsible for maintaining its records in accordance with regulations.

It would have been a violation of the NARA's rules in the Code of Federal Regulations for Clinton to use personal email exclusively, Metcalfe said. The code requires federal agencies to make and preserve records that duly document agency activity, so that they are readily available when needed -- such as for FOIA requests or congressional inquiries. Using personal email exclusively is contrary to proper record preservation.

None

Whether or not you (or any pundits on the internet) "disagree", it's already been determined (repeatedly) that Clinton did not violate any rules or laws by using a personal server.

Yep. me & paul can run home brew just as good & safe from hack as a giant Fed bureaucracy with IT experts & equipment grow on trees. Try again doc.......

Forum List

Back