clinton needs to focus on issues more

It of course would be worse then China as the loserterians wouldn't invest at all in this country so maybe Haiti would be a better comparison.

Has it ever occurred to you that unsustainable entitlement growth is now and will ever increasingly draw funds away from infrastructure and research?

By the very nature of funding as a fungible and finite resource.

She needs to focus on serious issues some more like
-Trumps wanting to gut food safety regulations that will put millions of people at risk of illness and death.
-Trumps aim to pollute our environment and without the epa = corporations doing exactly that. This will have a negative effect on peoples health and standards of life.
-Trumps hatred of education. Seriously, corporate education sucks and needs to be high lighted for what it is. Profit driven education is the problem! Not the solution.
-The republican parties hatred of fixing any problem...Take Flint for example.
-She needs to hit him for his anti-government supreme court justices choices that he has lined up. I Seriously freaking doubt that the majority of this country wishes to live without the safety-net as people did during the freaking depression.
-She needs to hit the Republicans for using the damn bible to govern and highlight the threat to personal freedoms that they represent. If we elect them then expect iranian level devotion to religion in law.
-Minimum wage!!!
-Holding corrupt corporations accountable!
-Some vision in science and space exploration! Love to hear more about this!

I know there's a lot to attack with the bullshit that pours out of Trumps mouth but issues are what Obama won with.
hey matthew....when you had lunch with dean did he not tell you to back up everything you say?.....lets see trump saying these things....

-Trumps wanting to gut food safety regulations that will put millions of people at risk of illness and death.
-Trumps aim to pollute our environment and without the epa = corporations doing exactly that. This will have a negative effect on peoples health and standards of life.
-Trumps hatred of education. Seriously, corporate education sucks and needs to be high lighted for what it is. Profit driven education is the problem! Not the solution.
-She needs to hit him for his anti-government supreme court justices choices that he has lined up. I Seriously freaking doubt that the majority of this country wishes to live without the safety-net as people did during the freaking depression.
-She needs to hit the Republicans for using the damn bible to govern and highlight the threat to personal freedoms that they represent. If we elect them then expect iranian level devotion to religion in law.
-Minimum wage!!!

I know there's a lot to attack with the bullshit that pours out of Trumps mouth but issues are what Obama won with.
no...obama won because he was up against some pretty piss poor competition...

I live in Florida and have been inundated with the Hildabeast's commercials.
Everyone of her commercials all she does is attack Trump. It really gets old after the first few times.
Not once does she put forth any of her plans to make the US a better place.
i love the one were she says she can unite everyone.....i wonder if she means the righties as well?....

It of course would be worse then China as the loserterians wouldn't invest at all in this country so maybe Haiti would be a better comparison.

Hillary has already burned

Hillary burned the Haitian bridge when the Clinton Foundation ripped them off in the charity funds for their disaster relief.

-Minimum wage!!!

Since Trump is a RINO, what Hillary should do is VOTE for him.

Everyone of her commercials all she does is attack Trump. It really gets old after the first few times.
i love the one were she says she can unite everyone.....i wonder if she means the righties as well?....

AFTER, calling one fourth of the nation deployable. LOL!!!

You so called conservatives really don't care about the living standards of the population of this country. I find that extremely sad.

It's hard to have good living standards for all the people when the Democrats' primary goal is to kill off entire industries and tax corporations into leaving.

AFTER, calling one fourth of the nation deployable. LOL!!!
deployable?....were are they going?......lol.....i know what ya mean....

Forum List

Back