clinton needs to focus on issues more

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
She needs to focus on serious issues some more like
-Trumps wanting to gut food safety regulations that will put millions of people at risk of illness and death.
-Trumps aim to pollute our environment and without the epa = corporations doing exactly that. This will have a negative effect on peoples health and standards of life.
-Trumps hatred of education. Seriously, corporate education sucks and needs to be high lighted for what it is. Profit driven education is the problem! Not the solution.
-The republican parties hatred of fixing any problem...Take Flint for example.
-She needs to hit him for his anti-government supreme court justices choices that he has lined up. I Seriously freaking doubt that the majority of this country wishes to live without the safety-net as people did during the freaking depression.
-She needs to hit the Republicans for using the damn bible to govern and highlight the threat to personal freedoms that they represent. If we elect them then expect iranian level devotion to religion in law.
-Minimum wage!!!
-Holding corrupt corporations accountable!
-Some vision in science and space exploration! Love to hear more about this!

I know there's a lot to attack with the bullshit that pours out of Trumps mouth but issues are what Obama won with.

Last edited:
I live in Florida and have been inundated with the Hildabeast's commercials.
Everyone of her commercials all she does is attack Trump. It really gets old after the first few times.
Not once does she put forth any of her plans to make the US a better place.

-Trumps wanting to gut food safety regulations that will put millions of people at risk of illness and death.
-Trumps aim to pollute our environment and without the epa = corporations doing exactly that This will have a negative effect on peoples health and standards of life.
-Trumps hatred of education. Seriously, corporate education sucks and needs to be high lighted for what it is. Profit driven education is the problem! Not the solution.
-She needs to hit him for his anti-government supreme court justices choices that he has lined up. I Seriously freaking doubt that the majority of this country wishes to live without the safety-net as people did during the freaking depression.
-She needs to hit the Republicans for using the damn bible to govern and highlight the threat to personal freedoms that they represent. If we elect them then expect iranian level devotion to religion in law.
-Minimum wage!!!

I know there's a lot to attack with the bullshit that pours out of Trumps month but issues are what Obama won with.

She tried focusing on the issues.

But to much of that draws attention to Trump's issues, and that was causing her to drop in the polls.

Hence, nothing but panic mongering and Race Card.

Which has been picked up on by her partisans.

That's your girl.

She will not follow your advice.

-Trumps aim to pollute our environment and without the epa = corporations doing exactly that This will have a negative effect on peoples health and standards of life.
-Minimum wage!!!

I know there's a lot to attack with the bullshit that pours out of Trumps month but issues are what Obama won with.

The hildabitch just needs to shrivel up and die and put us all out of her misery.

-Minimum wage!!!

Hillary cannot afford to have a discussion on the issues. That is why she has avoided holding any real press conferences. Her own proposals on everything from immigration to the economy and taxes suck so much they are indefensible.

-Minimum wage!!!

Hillary cannot afford to have a discussion on the issues. That is why she has avoided holding any real press conferences. Her own proposals on everything from immigration to the economy and taxes suck so much they are indefensible.
All she has to say is let's build a wall, deport all the Beaners, and let the rich get their way and you'd be happy as a clam.

Oh, I forgot, and kill all Muslims. Sorry about that.

Clinton needs to focus on issues and what he threatens to abolish and attack. Less on his tone and nature....

Trump/Pence is far scarier then Romney or McCain...So far we haven't seen the response we should be giving against it. Trump is goldwater or Harding.

Clinton needs to focus on issues and what he threatens to abolish and attack. Less on his tone and nature....

Trump/Pence is far scarier then Romney or McCain...So far we haven't seen the response we should be giving against it. Trump is goldwater or Harding.

Strangely everything coming out of her campaign shows that she disagrees with you.

She seems to think that the issues aren't working for her.

SHe seems to think playing dirty is her only hope.

-Minimum wage!!!

All she has to say is let's build a wall, deport all the Beaners, and let the rich get their way and you'd be happy as a clam.

Oh, I forgot, and kill all Muslims. Sorry about that.

Not at all. Just listen to the people and do something that will actually create some jobs, control immigration, and restore confidence in our government while refraining from getting us further involved in wars. Shut down the Clinton Crime Foundation and pledge to not sell any more favors to the highest bidder.

-Trumps aim to pollute our environment and without the epa = corporations doing exactly that. This will have a negative effect on peoples health and standards of life.
-Minimum wage!!!

I know there's a lot to attack with the bullshit that pours out of Trumps mouth but issues are what Obama won with.

and again..............and again........
tumblr_m7u9j4im9N1qkuabbo1_500.gif

Show historical pictures of the pollution before the epa and the clean air or water act! Make 30 second ads showing how many people died from bad or out of date food before the food safety regs.

Show pictures today of China or India...Show the low standards!!! http://ikonal.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/pollution-chinoise-images-87561.jpg
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/140121125035-01-china-smog-0116-restricted-story-top.jpg
This is what will fucking happen if government doesn't hold corporations accountable!!!!

url

Hit Trump for a fool and how wrong we'd be for electing him.

Show historical pictures of the pollution before the epa and the clean air or water act! Make 30 second ads showing how many people died from bad or out of date food before the food safety regs.

Show pictures today of China or India...Show the low standards!!! http://ikonal.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/pollution-chinoise-images-87561.jpg
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/140121125035-01-china-smog-0116-restricted-story-top.jpg
url

Show Hillary baking cookies.

This is what will fucking happen if government doesn't hold corporations accountable!!!!

url

And yet, all Hillary wants to do is lie to the American people about how Trump is Hitler or will start a nuclear war.

Either she is too stupid to realize what she needs to do to win on the issues, or

she is smarter than you and knows that it was not working.

Forum List

Back