Clinton: 'I'm ready to come out of the woods'

Hillary Clinton spoke at the Society of Irish Women's 19th Annual St Patrick's Day dinner in Scranton, Pa., Friday and encouraged people not to let politics divide them.

"I do not believe that we can let political divides harden into personal divides," Clinton said, according to reporters at the event. "We can’t just ignore or turn a cold shoulder because they disagree politically, we have to listen to each other and learn from each other."

"I am ready to come out of the woods and to shine a light on what’s already happening around kitchen tables at dinners like this to help draw strength to enable everyone to keep going, that's the spirit of Scranton," she said.

Great. The denial will continue because what she really just said is --it's not personal and she has something to say that we should all hear to learn from her.
I have yet to hear her call for the democrats to, as she says, "listen to each other and learn from each other"

Hillary Clinton spoke at the Society of Irish Women's 19th Annual St Patrick's Day dinner in Scranton, Pa., Friday and encouraged people not to let politics divide them.

"I do not believe that we can let political divides harden into personal divides," Clinton said, according to reporters at the event. "We can’t just ignore or turn a cold shoulder because they disagree politically, we have to listen to each other and learn from each other."

"I am ready to come out of the woods and to shine a light on what’s already happening around kitchen tables at dinners like this to help draw strength to enable everyone to keep going, that's the spirit of Scranton," she said.

Great. The denial will continue because what she really just said is --it's not personal and she has something to say that we should all hear to learn from her.
I have yet to hear her call for the democrats to, as she says, "listen to each other and learn from each other"

Let's hope she doesn't. Nobody needs Clinton to say anything. Nobody needs her approval to do so.

Well Hillary is coming out of the woods and that's that.

Unknown.jpeg

simpletons make politics all about personalities...

it's the policies, stupid.

fact is, hillary is absolutely on the correct side of most of them.

her vast knowledge is awesome and her wisdom is inspiring.

of course she intends to continue engaging politics as these causes are her life's work.

caring about public policy and finding common ground is simply who she is...

I thought her foundation was her life's work now, but why did people stop sending her money when they found they can no longer buy political favors? The foundation was a front. She is about self aggrandizement, politics was just another vehicle just like her foundation was a vehicle. Don't continue to be fooled.

Her wisdom is inspiring? you meant conspiring right? The democrats dodged a bullet thanks to the Military wing of Egypt who kicked out the Muslim brotherhood. After the Democrats hung out Mubarak to dry only to be replaced by their hand picked Muslim Brotherhood Terrorist group, yes, they got damn lucky the Egyptian Military pulled off a Coup to save the nation and what is left of the middle east. If it wasn't for that, things over there would be twice the nightmare they are now. Yet at the same time her and the others dared not speak one word of support for the Iranian students who were trying to rise up against their repressive regieme. Hillary and the Administration had no support for them yet Hillary is constantly telling us to listen to the youth.

Whether her policies are correct that is extremely subjective.

She's coming out of the woods and on the way to BevMo, only because the Still blew up. Either way, she's still seeing Wild Turkeys

Forum List

Back