Clinton: 'I'm ready to come out of the woods'

She is by law barred from running for any office. I'd like to know why our government won't enforce the law.

I don't care if she tries to run for mayor of libphuckistan. Her application to be a candidate should be denied.

Phuck her and her lying Russian Narrative.

• A man who ran as a racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, and anti-establishment demagogue is now President of the United States.
  • President Trump’s election is part of a global trend toward xenophobia and right-wing authoritarianism that includes the Erdogan regime in Turkey, the parliamentary coup in Brazil, and the Brexit vote in Great Britain. This trend will not stop without compelling alternatives to a broken global system of massive economic inequality and deep-seated racial divisions.
  • President Trump’s disdain for human and constitutional rights and democratic principles is a matter of public record. He has advocated torture, religious tests for immigrants and refugees, the deportation of millions of immigrants, and the criminalization of speech currently protected by the Constitution. He has intimidated the press, threatened his opponents with incarceration, incited his supporters to violence, and boasted about committing serial sexual assault. He has publicly denigrated Native, Black, Mexican, Muslim, and Asian Americans; LGBT people; disabled people; and women. He pretends to represent working class White people, which is an insult to the many working people he has defrauded throughout his business career.
  • President Trump’s public statements and appointments since the election align with his stated priorities and bombastic behavior on the campaign trail. He has brought leading apologists and strategists for racial exclusion and domination into his inner circle and has repeatedly amplified racism, misogyny, Islamophobia, and anti-Semitism.

You're war criminals.

That nasty bitch needs to stay the fuck out of politics.
IMG_0571.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

This bitch can't take a hint.
Go back to the woods ans stay there

It is hard to get rid of these Democrats. Republicans just silently go away when their term or time is up. They realize it's no longer their concern. We still hear from Bill, now we are going to hear from Hillary, Carter shoots his mouth off every now and then. I'm sure we will hear from DumBama within the next couple of months. They are like a fungus--they just don't go away.

Hillary Clinton spoke at the Society of Irish Women's 19th Annual St Patrick's Day dinner in Scranton, Pa., Friday and encouraged people not to let politics divide them.

"I do not believe that we can let political divides harden into personal divides," Clinton said, according to reporters at the event. "We can’t just ignore or turn a cold shoulder because they disagree politically, we have to listen to each other and learn from each other."

"I am ready to come out of the woods and to shine a light on what’s already happening around kitchen tables at dinners like this to help draw strength to enable everyone to keep going, that's the spirit of Scranton," she said.

Great. The denial will continue because what she really just said is --it's not personal and she has something to say that we should all hear to learn from her.

She spent $1billion on negative ads..amazing

Crooked Hillary, democrat qu33rs and democrat shemales in the establishment redefined nasty from being a good thing to a gross thing. Back when nasty was good.

Hillary Clinton spoke at the Society of Irish Women's 19th Annual St Patrick's Day dinner in Scranton, Pa., Friday and encouraged people not to let politics divide them.

"I do not believe that we can let political divides harden into personal divides," Clinton said, according to reporters at the event. "We can’t just ignore or turn a cold shoulder because they disagree politically, we have to listen to each other and learn from each other."

"I am ready to come out of the woods and to shine a light on what’s already happening around kitchen tables at dinners like this to help draw strength to enable everyone to keep going, that's the spirit of Scranton," she said.

Great. The denial will continue because what she really just said is --it's not personal and she has something to say that we should all hear to learn from her.

She spent $1billion on negative ads..amazing
exactly, her campaign was based why we should not for got Trump not why we should vote for her

simpletons make politics all about personalities...

it's the policies, stupid.

fact is, hillary is absolutely on the correct side of most of them.

her vast knowledge is awesome and her wisdom is inspiring.

of course she intends to continue engaging politics as these causes are her life's work.

caring about public policy and finding common ground is simply who she is...
Obvious sarcasm.

• A man who ran as a racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, and anti-establishment demagogue is now President of the United States.
  • President Trump’s election is part of a global trend toward xenophobia and right-wing authoritarianism that includes the Erdogan regime in Turkey, the parliamentary coup in Brazil, and the Brexit vote in Great Britain. This trend will not stop without compelling alternatives to a broken global system of massive economic inequality and deep-seated racial divisions.
  • President Trump’s disdain for human and constitutional rights and democratic principles is a matter of public record. He has advocated torture, religious tests for immigrants and refugees, the deportation of millions of immigrants, and the criminalization of speech currently protected by the Constitution. He has intimidated the press, threatened his opponents with incarceration, incited his supporters to violence, and boasted about committing serial sexual assault. He has publicly denigrated Native, Black, Mexican, Muslim, and Asian Americans; LGBT people; disabled people; and women. He pretends to represent working class White people, which is an insult to the many working people he has defrauded throughout his business career.
  • President Trump’s public statements and appointments since the election align with his stated priorities and bombastic behavior on the campaign trail. He has brought leading apologists and strategists for racial exclusion and domination into his inner circle and has repeatedly amplified racism, misogyny, Islamophobia, and anti-Semitism.

You're war criminals.

huh? what country are YOU from...?

simpletons make politics all about personalities...

it's the policies, stupid.

fact is, hillary is absolutely on the correct side of most of them.

her vast knowledge is awesome and her wisdom is inspiring.

of course she intends to continue engaging politics as these causes are her life's work.

caring about public policy and finding common ground is simply who she is...
Obvious sarcasm.
what was the bitch doing in the woods all this time?

You're war criminals.

huh? what country are YOU from...?

I'm from the US. You pretend you give a shit about people but have no problem killing Black and Brown Muslims and Christians, screwing over the Haitians, supporting privatization of schools, the Post Office and Social Security. You're a fraud.

You have no problem killing Black and Brown Muslims and Christians, screwing over the Haitians, supporting privatization of schools, the Post Office and Social Security.

:eusa_liar: you sound ridonkulous.

Forum List

Back