Clinton has 66% approval rating

And he's stumping for Obama. He'll have a leading role at the convention.

The above quote is actually on an article about how Sarah Palin is darn near persona non grata with the Republican Party these days, but I felt the best points made were at the tail-end of the article, in the above quote.

Why Sarah Palin

Wasn't Bill Clinton responsible for the repeal of of the Glass-Stegall act back in 1999 that has since left our nations economy a smoking ruin ????????

You mean Gramm-Leach-Bliley?

Can you remind me what party those three were from?

No, this is an incorrect view. glass-Steagall was replaced with Gramm-Leach in portion of specific privscy. I dont agree, but for shear fact, we can't compare the two.

Wasn't Bill Clinton responsible for the repeal of of the Glass-Stegall act back in 1999 that has since left our nations economy a smoking ruin ????????

No, this is an incorrect view. glass-Steagall was replaced with Gramm-Leach in portion of specific privscy. I dont agree, but for shear fact, we can't compare the two.

The repeal of Glass-Stegall was signed into law by President Bill Clinton..

Oh ya democrats are smarter alright.

Clinton was a philating disrespectful moron that got credit on the backs of a republican congress.

Are you stating the Gramm-Leach-Bliley (The Financial Services Modernization Act) was not the bill that repealed the relevant portions of Glass-Steagall? The portions related to separating depository and investment banking?

The repeal of Glass-Stegall was signed into law by President Bill Clinton..

The piece of legislation he signed was lead-sponsored by three Republicans. I don't agree that repealing Glass-Steagall caused our current mess, but the repeal was a bipartisan effort spearheaded by Republicans

I must admit, I like Clinton. Be a blast to have a couple beers with over a chat. But It remains to be seen weather he will be a net positive for Obama.

Clinton has a 66% approval rating among democrats, so if the democrats can just convince people they are voting for Bill Clinton, they'll be okay.

Clinton has a 66% approval rating among democrats, so if the democrats can just convince people they are voting for Bill Clinton, they'll be okay.

don't you know, obama is now trying to push he's just like Clinton

Nobody thinks Obama is anything like Clinton. He can try to pretend that all he wants, nobody will buy it. Clinton, the asshole, actually did accomplish some positive things during his presidency, even during his first term.

In terms of being insufferable, I think it's a dead heat. But at least Clinton could pull it out once in a while and to my recollection, I NEVER was embarassed when he went overseas or entertained foreign dignitaries. For all his faults, he didn't grovel to foreigners. Well, maybe the Chinese, a little, but that was because he's a criminal, not because he wanted America to be more like China.

Last edited:
Good to know an impeached, adultering, lying under oath, disbarred has a 66% approval rating among Libturds...:udaman:

Last edited by a moderator:
Some qualities with Reagan, Nixon, etc.

"child molester" is off limits I believe.

Good to know an impeached, adultering, lying under oath, disbarred child molester has a 66% approval rating among Libturds...:udaman:

Some qualities with Reagan, Nixon, etc.

"child molester" is off limits I believe.

Good to know an impeached, adultering, lying under oath, disbarred child molester has a 66% approval rating among Libturds...:udaman:

Reagan and Nixon were impeached, adultering, lying under oath, disbarred ?

Nixon, for example, took it like a man when caught and resigned.

Clinton, on the other hand, when caught lied. Denied anything wrong.

Reagan and Nixon lied, Nixon would have been impeached if he had not resigned, Reagan would have been impeached if he had not lied about Iran Contra.

Thank you for dropping the other nonsense.

Reagan and Nixon lied, Nixon would have been impeached if he had not resigned, Reagan would have been impeached if he had not lied about Iran Contra.

Thank you for dropping the other nonsense.

Would have could have should have, numbnuts.

Didn't happen.

So I guess that means case fucking closed, eh?

Forum List

Back