Clinton has 66% approval rating

Clinton wasn't impeached for a blow job. He was impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice. Not exactly the same thing.

And he was indicted for sexual harassment...for an event completely unrelated to the blow job you are obsessed with.

There is nothing wrong with a gal being obsessed with blowjobs.

:eusa_whistle:

The incredible hypocrisy stands.

It's like being against abortion because it kills babies and then driving a fat 4X4 and sending soldiers to go kill babies overseas to get oil.

Last edited:
Offended by freedom of speech. Lamentable. Conservatives should come to my rescue.

Last edited:
The incredible hypocrisy stands.

It's like being against abortion because it kills babies and then driving a fat 4X4 and sending American soldiers to go kill babies overseas to get oil.

is this the same as "u can abort a baby because its the females choice" and "we believe giving murders a second third fourth time is just being human" because i got issues with both.

U kill the unborm innocent yet let the killing person get another chance, seems hyprocritical unless we just pull a dem and re define everything. Its on the table.

Offended by freedom of speech. Lamentable. Conservatives should come to my rescue.

You've confused Freedom of Speech, which you have, with Freedom to be a total Fucking Douchebag without suffering Consequences which only exists in the CDZ.

I like Bill. I don't even think it would be a bad daydream to have him back at the helm these days. But, I think it won't help but slowly stem the tide that is now leaning toward Romney. Besides, there is too much on record about the distain between the two, and Clinton could very well end up overshadowing Obama, with people forgetting who is running.

Clinton's image is immensely aided by the contrast with George II.

According to one source (WIKI article about Clinton), he left office with the highest end-of-office approval rating of any U.S. president since World War II. Apparently the fallout from the Monica Lewinski scandal did not do any lasting damage to his popularity.

I remember quite clearly that as the Lewinsky scandal dragged on and Republicans continued to wail, his approval rating just continued to climb. The more shit they threw, the more popular he became. Brilliant.

Bill Clinton has enormous popularity. Especially in contrast to obama. Can Clinton convince democrats tht a vote for obama is a vote for Clinton? the obama strategy is that obama's second term won't really be his second term, but a Clinton third term.

Are democrats stupid enough to believe that?

Bill Clinton is a loose cannon. He has a tendency to undermine obama at the most unlikely of opportunities. He's already come out defending Romney's performance at Bain. The democrats are bankrupt, they have to recycle Clinton and dredge up a major liar like Elizabeth Warren.

The DNC convention is going to be a redo of Paul Wellstone's funeral.

just what I was thinking..

Speaking of the Clintons, Hillary would have wiped the floor with Obama this time around had she chose to resign a year or so ago and ran against him in the primaries.

Clinton's image is immensely aided by the contrast with George II.

According to one source (WIKI article about Clinton), he left office with the highest end-of-office approval rating of any U.S. president since World War II. Apparently the fallout from the Monica Lewinski scandal did not do any lasting damage to his popularity.

I remember quite clearly that as the Lewinsky scandal dragged on and Republicans continued to wail, his approval rating just continued to climb. The more shit they threw, the more popular he became. Brilliant.

you seem proud of that...and you people talk about others "character"..If it had been a Republican that was impeached and not stepped down..I can hear it now

No, it will not be 2010 again, the TPM has shot its bolt.

Guess we ought to wait and see what happens here in Texas... we have a major vote going on here between Ted Cruz and David Dewhurst.

Cruz is the Tea Party candidate.... he should lose miserably if the TPM has "shot its bolt". After all... he was trailing Dewhurst not too long ago, but the Tea Party got behind him and he is catching up quickly.

So an impeached, disbarred, lying under oath child molester (Clinton) approves of Obama?

Color me shocked.

Not at all, even.

You are completely free to spout whatever asinine shit you want.

Just as I am free to Neg your stupid ass for it.

See ya in 48hrs, asshole
:fu:

why 48 hours? do you have some powerful disappearing power kind of magic, kimosabe?

You can't see me, can you?

:razz:

I'm sure the fumblehead will say something stupid again soon
:D

And he's stumping for Obama. He'll have a leading role at the convention.

I was surprised because Clinton hates Obama and wondered why the Democrats would risk it. Then I was thinking why not? Obama's in serious trouble anyway.

The last big Reagan speech I remember was at the 1992 convention to nominate HW. After four years it was great to hear an articulate speaker who loves his country and hates government. He barely mentioned HW all the way through, then got to the end and said Oh yeah, vote for HW and sat down. It was a hoot. Clinton likes to more directly undercut Obama though. It might be worth watching that one.

"The incredible hypocrisy stands.

It's like being against abortion because it kills babies and then driving a fat 4X4 and sending soldiers to go kill babies overseas to get oil."

What exactly about this opinion upsets certain of those allergic to the first amendment?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back