Clinton FBI agent under criminal investigation for falsifying FISA warrant...Well imagine that

FBI lawyer under criminal investigation for altering document related to Carter Page surveillance

The FBI faking documents and information to ruin peoples lives...……..

Fuck you all, at this point in time any FBI agent who freely identifies themselves as working for the terrorist FBI is a fool even if they themselves are honest as truly honest person would not work for terrorist.

Don't shoot yourself in the foot genius

The Clinton's have their own FBI agent?

Look kid if you never heard the term Clinton FBI

Take off your diapers

I ask again, since I'm not usually part of your RWNJ circle jerks:

But how do you strip her of power if you keep claiming she is so powerful that she is both forever protected from prosecution and she can control and order the prosecution of others?? Sounds pretty powerful to me

The Clinton's derived their power from the selling of political influence for cash. Now they have no political influence to sell! The Clinton Foundation is a shell of it's former self. The Clinton political machine has withered and died. Hillary has been rendered powerless and it's eating her up. It's not just that the right doesn't want her anymore...the left doesn't as well.
So how was Hillary able to have Epstein assassinated despite having no power??
The deep state protects itself

Next
So Trump isn't powerful enough, cool....

So when do we stop with these "Breaking News!! Hillary is going down!!" posts??

I mean at least arrest her gardener or something...make it interesting....right now all we see are Trump folks getting indicted...that's gonna start making him look guilty or something..
We stop the Hillary is going down post when the bimbo stops tripping
How come you didn't tell me where this FBI agent received his JD??
hqdefaultYRZLOVLU.jpg

Obviously he has to have a law degree or else he would have never been a famous FBI agent....oh, you don't know who he is huh?? His name is George Piro...now tell me where he got his law degree from....

Or admit you are a dumb ass and move on to saying dumb shit about other things...

Newsflash: Carter Page FiSA warrant did not start the Russia Investigation.

Former FBI lawyer under investigation after allegedly altering document in 2016 Russia probe - CNNPolitics

"only what tramp did is worst".

Newsflash Clinton FBI stooge got caught in a felony

Newsflash: a lawyer for the FBI!
Lol newsflash

All fbi agents are lawyers

Got that Corky

I believe that is inaccurate.
Because you are dumb

FBI qualifications

Legal Careers | FBIJOBS

How to Qualify for a Legal Career at the FBI
Applicants for legal professions within the FBI must have extensive experience in the legal field for which they are applying. Legal professionals within the FBI should also be detail oriented and think strategically, as well as able to analyze a variety of information from different sources. Candidates must also possess the following:

• Received a J.D. from an accredited law school.
  • Have an active membership in good standing in the bar of any U.S. jurisdiction or the District of Columbia.
  • Meet the FBI’s Employment Eligibility standards.
One year of post-J.D. legal experience or relevant comparable experience is required of lateral hires from other government agencies.
Not every FBI agent is working in the legal department you fucking MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU claimed EVERY FBI AGENT IS A LAWYER.
Fucking DUMMY!

FBI lawyer under criminal investigation for altering document related to Carter Page surveillance

Fuck you all, at this point in time any FBI agent who freely identifies themselves as working for the terrorist FBI is a fool even if they themselves are honest as truly honest person would not work for terrorist.

Take off your diapers

Comey was Clinton's fbi agent, so was mc
Cabe

Are you really that stupid

Yea u r

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/style/longterm/books/chap1/unlimitedaccess.htm

Newsflash: Carter Page FiSA warrant did not start the Russia Investigation.

Former FBI lawyer under investigation after allegedly altering document in 2016 Russia probe - CNNPolitics

"only what tramp did is worst".

You were going to lock up Hillary for using email. How`s that case coming along?

You didn't get the memo, August? Clinton was declared too stupid to know she was breaking the law when she destroyed two server's hard drives to get rid of the evidence of what she'd been doing at the State Department! It ultimately cost her the White House though when her corruption was revealed in all it's sleazy glory! Hillary doesn't need to be locked up...the ultimate punishment for a power hungry witch like her is to strip her of power.

I think that Comey declared her to be too Presidential, luckily the American People knew better.
Minus 3 and half million more Americans that voted for her over the guy currently getting impeached...
I guess you have never heard of the Electoral College.
It's not how many times you hit the ball it's how many times you score that wins.

Newsflash: a lawyer for the FBI!
Lol newsflash

All fbi agents are lawyers

Got that Corky

I believe that is inaccurate.
Because you are dumb

FBI qualifications

Legal Careers | FBIJOBS

How to Qualify for a Legal Career at the FBI
Applicants for legal professions within the FBI must have extensive experience in the legal field for which they are applying. Legal professionals within the FBI should also be detail oriented and think strategically, as well as able to analyze a variety of information from different sources. Candidates must also possess the following:

• Received a J.D. from an accredited law school.
  • Have an active membership in good standing in the bar of any U.S. jurisdiction or the District of Columbia.
  • Meet the FBI’s Employment Eligibility standards.
One year of post-J.D. legal experience or relevant comparable experience is required of lateral hires from other government agencies.
Not every FBI agent is working in the legal department you fucking MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU claimed EVERY FBI AGENT IS A LAWYER.
Fucking DUMMY!
Which fbi dept is not legal

God u really r retarded

Again law school is an FBI prerequisite.

Which just serves to make me look better

You were going to lock up Hillary for using email. How`s that case coming along?

You didn't get the memo, August? Clinton was declared too stupid to know she was breaking the law when she destroyed two server's hard drives to get rid of the evidence of what she'd been doing at the State Department! It ultimately cost her the White House though when her corruption was revealed in all it's sleazy glory! Hillary doesn't need to be locked up...the ultimate punishment for a power hungry witch like her is to strip her of power.

I think that Comey declared her to be too Presidential, luckily the American People knew better.
Minus 3 and half million more Americans that voted for her over the guy currently getting impeached...
It's not how many times you hit the ball it's how many times you score that wins.
Nobody hit nothing when my kid pitched

The Clinton's derived their power from the selling of political influence for cash. Now they have no political influence to sell! The Clinton Foundation is a shell of it's former self. The Clinton political machine has withered and died. Hillary has been rendered powerless and it's eating her up. It's not just that the right doesn't want her anymore...the left doesn't as well.

Next

I mean at least arrest her gardener or something...make it interesting....right now all we see are Trump folks getting indicted...that's gonna start making him look guilty or something..
View attachment 291099

Obviously he has to have a law degree or else he would have never been a famous FBI agent....oh, you don't know who he is huh?? His name is George Piro...now tell me where he got his law degree from....

Or admit you are a dumb ass and move on to saying dumb shit about other things...
Watch less tv kid, tv is not all real

Next corky comment

Yea I heard of the EC...

That was what Trump wanted to have done away with in favor of the popular vote...then he changed his mind...wonder why

Trump pushes to swap Electoral College for popular vote

Now what do you suppose would happen if Trump won the popular vote and lost the electoral college?? do you think he will stand behind the electoral college then??

Take off your diapers

Cabe

Yea u r

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/style/longterm/books/chap1/unlimitedaccess.htm

Ok, so if we have to believe that novel then do we have to believe this one too?
A warning, by anonymous, in which the president is described as “a twelve-year-old in an air traffic control tower, pushing the buttons of government indiscriminately, indifferent to the planes skidding across the runway and the flights frantically diverting away from the airport.”

?

Next

View attachment 291099

Next corky comment
In other words, you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about...

Cool...

I just like illustrating how pathetically dishonest and stupid you idiots are

Take off your diapers

Cabe

Yea u r

Ok, so if we have to believe that novel then do we have to believe this one too?
A warning, by anonymous, in which the president is described as “a twelve-year-old in an air traffic control tower, pushing the buttons of government indiscriminately, indifferent to the planes skidding across the runway and the flights frantically diverting away from the airport.”

?

Oh that's my cousin T

Next

View attachment 291099

Next corky comment

Cool...

Yea I dunno nuttin which is why you are so fucking obsessed with me

Yup

How are your apples doing

Take off your diapers

Cabe

Yea u r

?
Oh that's my cousin T
Is that supposed to be an answer?

Take off your diapers

Cabe

Yea u r

?
Oh that's my cousin T
Lol, you are an FBI schizzo if you actually believe I have to answer you.

Dont yourself in the foot genius

Next

View attachment 291099

Next corky comment

Cool...

Dishonest about what

It's not my fault you never heard of the clinton fbi or that you jerk off in public

See unlike you I am proud of who I am and everything I have ever done.

With perhaps the exception of fat Sally

So

Cabe

Yea u r

?
Oh that's my cousin T

So, what you're saying is you can't answer?

Quickdraw games are for wannabees BTW.

So
Cabe

Yea u r

?
Oh that's my cousin T

Have the judge send me a request for the answer

They will pull their hair out too

Again

So

?
Oh that's my cousin T

Have the judge send me a request for the answer

They will pull their hair out too

Again

So I'm gonna take that as "yes kind sir, this poor, semi-retarded, conservative female cannot respond to your extremely relevant question in any sort of intelligent manner. Please forgive me."

If that were me it would be embarrassing

But stupid people do stupid things so I’m sure he’s used to it by now

They dont call him 7 Toe Joe for nothing

Forum List

Back