Clinton family approval rating 66%

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
That makes the GOP 34% at best. No wonder Karl Rove is trying to smear Hillary. But the more the cons try to do that, the more popular she will become. The cons think that smearing Hillary will fire up their base of haters. But they don't realize it's going to fire up her supporters too. 66% beats 34% every time.

NA NA NA NA NA!

So wait...

The man cheats on his wife, then lies about it...

And the Clinton FAMILY approval rating is 66%?

Infidelity and lying under the oath of God.

And it means nothing to 66% of the American people.

Concerning.

So wait...

The man cheats on his wife, then lies about it...

And the Clinton FAMILY approval rating is 66%?

Infidelity and lying under the oath of God.

And it means nothing to 66% of the American people.

Concerning.

Compared to the sleaze of the cons, especially Newt Gingrich, who was cheating on his wife at the same time he was impeaching Bubba for the blowjob, yeah it's pretty much nothing. Then there was Raygun's lies on Iran/Contra, and Shrub daddy's lies on no new taxes, and Shrub Jr.'s lie on yellow cake that got 5,000 Americans killed, and 50,000 that lost arms and legs.....a blow job is pretty insignificant.

Who cares! The old hag will likely not even run!
...and global warming isn't real either, huh.

Last edited:
I'm curious to know where that figure came from?

From what I hear, her popularity is at a six year low, and for good reason ... Benghazi. Mark my words, Benghazi will haunt her through 2016

Hillary Clinton’s favorability rating has hit a six-year low, according to a new Fox News poll.

At 49 percent, just under half of Americans view the former secretary of state favorably, while 45 percent see her unfavorably, the poll, released Thursday, said. This is the first time Clinton’s approval rating has fallen below 50 percent in a Fox survey since April 2008 — during the Democratic presidential primaries — when 47 percent viewed her favorably.

Hillary Clinton Favorability Hits 6 Year Low

That makes the GOP 34% at best. No wonder Karl Rove is trying to smear Hillary. But the more the cons try to do that, the more popular she will become. The cons think that smearing Hillary will fire up their base of haters. But they don't realize it's going to fire up her supporters too. 66% beats 34% every time.

NA NA NA NA NA!

Link?

Let's make sure they didn't take this poll in a Little Rock diner, shall we?

From what I hear, her popularity is at a six year low, and for good reason ... Benghazi. Mark my words, Benghazi will haunt her through 2016

Hillary Clinton’s favorability rating has hit a six-year low, according to a new Fox News poll.

At 49 percent, just under half of Americans view the former secretary of state favorably, while 45 percent see her unfavorably, the poll, released Thursday, said. This is the first time Clinton’s approval rating has fallen below 50 percent in a Fox survey since April 2008 — during the Democratic presidential primaries — when 47 percent viewed her favorably.

The more the cons try to demonize her for Benghazi the more popular she will become. Even the cons know that the GOP is just blowing hot air over it to make a profit from their base,...which is only 34%, and will remain a minority until they go completely extinct. The lower the ignorance rate, the smaller the GOP becomes.

Hillary has always had the highest disapproval ratings of any politician.
If she pulls out, who do the Dems have left? O'Malley? Patrick?

The more the cons try to demonize her for Benghazi the more popular she will become. Even the cons know that the GOP is just blowing hot air over it to make a profit from their base,...which is only 34%, and will remain a minority until they go completely extinct. The lower the ignorance rate, the smaller the GOP becomes.

The GOP doesnt have to demonize her. All they have to do is present the facts. The American public will demonize her for them.

...and she's still not going to get the nomination in 2016

Wish in one hand, and shit in the other, and see which one fills up.

Knew a Democrat who actually tried that.

He saw the full hand as a kid standing nearby (why he did it around.....???) remarked "Wow, that looks like Obama-shit!

So the Democrat did the only thing he could.

He ate it.

She's at a six year low, and dropping.

Wish in one hand, and shit in the other, and see which one fills up.

I'll bet you and all your fucking sock accounts she doesn't get the nomination

#HillaryNotGetting theNomination

Okay, if you lose the bet you have to take your head out of your ass.

socks.jpg

Forum List

Back