Clinton empire begins to crumble in wake of news probes

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
CLINTON EMPIRE BEGINS TO CRUMBLE IN WAKE OF NEWS PROBES
It looks like the Clintons are running for cover.

After Donald J. Trump devastated the once formidable Clinton political machine in November – the Clinton Global Initiative, the centerpiece initiative of the Clinton Foundation, the former first couple’s political and financial power structure – is being shut down.

According to a notice filed with the New York Department of Labor, the Clinton Foundation will lay off 22 members of the Clinton Global Initiative.

The initiative apparently became unsustainable after Hillary Clinton’s defeat, as foreign governments
Read more at Clinton empire begins to crumble in wake of news probes
-------------------------------------------------

The big question left though no matter what they pull out on this twit will they even prosecute her. Or will it be the obvious and she walks.

My guess she will just walk and not a damn thing will happen to her.

CLINTON EMPIRE BEGINS TO CRUMBLE IN WAKE OF NEWS PROBES
It looks like the Clintons are running for cover.

After Donald J. Trump devastated the once formidable Clinton political machine in November – the Clinton Global Initiative, the centerpiece initiative of the Clinton Foundation, the former first couple’s political and financial power structure – is being shut down.

According to a notice filed with the New York Department of Labor, the Clinton Foundation will lay off 22 members of the Clinton Global Initiative.

The initiative apparently became unsustainable after Hillary Clinton’s defeat, as foreign governments
Read more at Clinton empire begins to crumble in wake of news probes
-------------------------------------------------

The big question left though no matter what they pull out on this twit will they even prosecute her. Or will it be the obvious and she walks.

My guess she will just walk and not a damn thing will happen to her.
I am very wary of locking up political opponents, that is the slipperiest of slippery slopes

Forum List

Back