Clinton Easily Won Last Night

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
I could only stomach so much of the Democrat debate. It reminded me of when I was a kid and we used to play lob-league baseball at the park. That is when the pitcher very softly pitches the ball so the batter could knock the shit out of the ball. But I digress.

Sanders sounded like a crazy fool on the stage. He is the equivalent of Ron Paul during the last Republican primaries. The crazy guy that says crazy things and his small group of followers go crazy, but he never branches off that base. That is similar to Sanders (however, Sanders does have a sizable base, while Paul really didn't have much). Sanders will never appeal to anyone other than his sizable base.

The pundits stated Webb was going to shine and have a break out like Forinia did in for the Republicans, yet he fell flat and should sink further. The rest aren't worth mentioning.

Then you have Hilliary. Love her or hate her (and I fall into the hate side), she did great yesterday. I guarantee her slide in the polls will go the other direction.

She did great when she lied her ass off? Like all of her successes throughout her career? Like Libya? Arab Spring? How about her almost nonexistent stay as senator? Voting no half the time, her legislation couldn't even make it off her desk etc.
She also implied the FBI answers to the Republicans :rofl:

I could only stomach so much of the Democrat debate. It reminded me of when I was a kid and we used to play lob-league baseball at the park. That is when the pitcher very softly pitches the ball so the batter could knock the shit out of the ball. But I digress.

Sanders sounded like a crazy fool on the stage. He is the equivalent of Ron Paul during the last Republican primaries. The crazy guy that says crazy things and his small group of followers go crazy, but he never branches off that base. That is similar to Sanders (however, Sanders does have a sizable base, while Paul really didn't have much). Sanders will never appeal to anyone other than his sizable base.

The pundits stated Webb was going to shine and have a break out like Forinia did in for the Republicans, yet he fell flat and should sink further. The rest aren't worth mentioning.

Then you have Hilliary. Love her or hate her (and I fall into the hate side), she did great yesterday. I guarantee her slide in the polls will go the other direction.

I thought Webb did the best, despite the fact he was given very little time. He must have felt quite frustrated. Bern and Hill is where the spotlight was but according to this Drudge Report in the early hours this morning the winner was:

SANDERS 54.91% (158,475 votes)

WEBB 25.13% (72,531 votes)

CLINTON 8.5% (24,518 votes)

O'MALLEY 7.12% (20,536 votes)

CHAFEE 4.34% (12,556 votes)

Total Votes: 288,616

DRUDGE POLL: WHO WON THE FIRST DEM DEBATE '16?

I thought Webb did the best, despite the fact he was given very little time. He must have felt quite frustrated. Bern and Hill is where the spotlight was but according to this Drudge Report in the early hours this morning the winner was:

Lol @ using a Drudge poll to examine a Democrat debate

The DNC and media don't like him. Hell, that guy cant even get NEGATIVE publicity :lol:
But he did do well. And sounded like he would actually like to FIX things.

I think Sanders edged out Clinton, but that's not enough. Clinton just had to give a solid performance, to calm the jitters of anyone who had started to fall for the propaganda. She absolutely did that.

Of course, that won't stop the Hillary Derangement Syndrome crowd from screaming "Hillary can't debate! She's falling apart!", but that crowd has never paid much attention to reality. We encourage their delusions, as it makes winning easier.

I think Sanders edged out Clinton, but that's not enough. Clinton just had to give a solid performance, to calm the jitters of anyone who had started to fall for the propaganda. She absolutely did that.

Of course, that won't stop the Hillary Derangement Syndrome crowd from screaming "Hillary can't debate! She's falling apart!", but that crowd has never paid much attention to reality. We encourage their delusions, as it makes winning easier.
did she say anything truthful? I remember her implying the FBI answers to the republicans :lol:

Lol....going by Drudge Report voters on a Democratic Debate???

Really?

To the OP: Yes, clearly Hillary got the most out of the Debate. Sanders might've even done better on policy issues, but the net winner was Hillary.

She did great when she lied her ass off? Like all of her successes throughout her career? Like Libya? Arab Spring? How about her almost nonexistent stay as senator? Voting no half the time, her legislation couldn't even make it off her desk etc.

So true, she is a disgusting human being and would make a god awful President (Sanders would be far worse though). Yet if you look at the debate performance, she clearly won.

Well, honestly. Who are these people? Hillary has been in the spotlight for years. One controversy after another. Sanders is also virtually unknown on the national stage except he has gained recognition since he's been running for President. The other guys? Never in the news and virtually unknown to most Americans.

Now look at the Republican candidates. Nearly every single one of them has been in the news and on national television shows. They all have a much higher degree of public recognition than any of the Democrats except for Hillary.

I see Hillary got another face lift just in time for the debate.

Well, honestly. Who are these people? Hillary has been in the spotlight for years. One controversy after another. Sanders is also virtually unknown on the national stage except he has gained recognition since he's been running for President. The other guys? Never in the news and virtually unknown to most Americans.

Now look at the Republican candidates. Nearly every single one of them has been in the news and on national television shows. They all have a much higher degree of public recognition than any of the Democrats except for Hillary.

Hence a textual example how Republicans look at entertainment value over substance.

Hence a textual example how Republicans look at entertainment value over substance.

What substance? Fact Check found they ALL lied.

Webb did well, really well. But the fix is in. The Vice chair of the DNC was BANNED from attending the debate. She has been the one calling for MORE debates.

I've enjoyed watching the various ways that our resident nutbags have wrung their hands upon realizing that the Dem candidates are far more competent and ready to tackle the issues than their clowns in the GOP.

The differences between the two fields are stark.

And she's kicking ass all the way to the Presidency, all of the clowns on your side are all weaker than shit they all suck balls...

Your top gun is some fat old ass dick head who looks like he wears a wig, and should have fired his plastic surgeon a long time ago, he's too stupid to win a national election..

I wish the election were a month away not a year she would smoke his fat ass, WORSE than Obama smoked Romney..:rofl:

And she's kicking ass all the way to the Presidency, all of the clowns on your side are all weaker than shit they all suck balls...

Your top gun is some fat old ass dick head who looks like he wears a wig, and should have fired his plastic surgeon a long time ago, he's too stupid to win a national election..

I wish the election were a month away not a year she would smoke his fat ass, WORSE than Obama smoked Romney..:rofl:
My side? lol

Forum List

Back