Clinton Campaign: Trump Needs To Guarantee He Won’t Leak Before Getting Briefed

The Law and Order candidate, breaking the law, is exactly the kind of guy I'd expect you to support.

What law was broken?

I mean, Hillary broke dozens, but it turns out she isn't subject to the law.
She wasn't prosecutable. GET OVER IT and start engaging your fine mind. Trump is a loose cannon and regardless of the stupid comment he made, which he didn't mean anything by, he is not capable of running this country anywhere but into the ground. Hating Clinton doesn't mean you have to give the reins to someone who will probably start WWIII.
I'm never getting over it. bubba. she is a criminal, and responsible for four deaths in Benghazi.
Don't forget the 241 US soldiers she allowed to die in Beirut!
She won't take responsibility for them either!

Are you referring to the US Marines that were on a Peace keeping mission in Lebanon? It would have been rather difficult to rescue them after the truck bomb went off. The attack on the Benghazi Consulate went on for 8 or 9 hours and no attempt was made to rescue them.

The Law and Order candidate, breaking the law, is exactly the kind of guy I'd expect you to support.

What law was broken?

She wasn't prosecutable. GET OVER IT and start engaging your fine mind. Trump is a loose cannon and regardless of the stupid comment he made, which he didn't mean anything by, he is not capable of running this country anywhere but into the ground. Hating Clinton doesn't mean you have to give the reins to someone who will probably start WWIII.
I'm never getting over it. bubba. she is a criminal, and responsible for four deaths in Benghazi.
The last thing she was doing was being Secretary of State!

And some people have the balls to say she's qualified! LOL

Hillary should never get a briefing unless it's on the Sunday comics. We might can trust her with that.

What law was broken?

Are you referring to the 241 marines Reagan lost in Lebanon? If so, I don't think that will stick yet too many people remember what happened. Try it again in a few months.

“This isn’t a normal political story, and it’s not funny.”

PHILADELPHIA ― The chairman of Hillary Clinton’s campaign urged U.S. intelligence agencies on Wednesday to get an ironclad agreement from Donald Trump that he would not leak information to the Russians before providing him with presidential candidate briefings.

That is absolutely the funnest thing I have heard in a long time coming from Crooked Hillary, who is a world class security risk to the US.

Crooked Hillary always proves she is a scumbag, doesn't she?

CIA should fit Trump with a computerized explosive neck collar that is programmed with all his security briefings. I don't know what they should do to keep him from writing secrets and passing them along - short of inserting a computer chip in his brain. But where would they insert the chip - in his head or his ass?

Trump's mouth would be a constant security leak.

What law was broken?

Are you referring to the US Marines that were on a Peace keeping mission in Lebanon? It would have been rather difficult to rescue them after the truck bomb went off. The attack on the Benghazi Consulate went on for 8 or 9 hours and no attempt was made to rescue them.
The 241 Marines lost in Lebanon were lost when Reagan was president, Clinton was not Reagan's secretary of state.

Hildabeast is who we should be to be worried about, she doesn't know the first thing about national security. She doesn't even know to secure a server. Loopy fucking kunt

Trump should be fitted with an explosive dog collar.

OK, if we can get it off of you.

Seriously, don't you NaziCons ever have anything of value to say? I've never heard so much idiot shit from so many "poorly educated" people. Never.

Speaking of idiot shit, what do you call this?

"Trump should be fitted with an explosive dog collar."

Can you think of a better way to keep him from being a national security risk? I can't...

Seriously, don't you NaziCons ever have anything of value to say? I've never heard so much idiot shit from so many "poorly educated" people. Never.

Can you think of a better way to keep him from being a national security risk? I can't...

I can. Have him put an unsecured server in his basement and send a lot of highly classified documents to his staff.

I can. Have him put an unsecured server in his basement and send a lot of highly classified documents to his staff.

Yeah, and no proof any of hers were leaked - but the State Department suffered its "worse hack" ever. How do you explain that? BTW, the State Department says she never sent or received any classified messages through her personal server. How do you explain that?

Yeah, and no proof any of hers were leaked - but the State Department suffered its "worse hack" ever. How do you explain that? BTW, the State Department says she never sent or received any classified messages through her personal server. How do you explain that?
it wasn't from lack of trying on her part was it?

Easy one, the State Department lied. Here is some testimony from FBI Director Comey from CNN.

"South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy asked Comey a series of questions rooted in the former secretary of state's statements on the issue.

"Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her emails, either sent or received. Was that true?" Gowdy asked.

"That's not true," Comey replied.

"Secretary Clinton said, 'I did not e-mail any classified material to anyone on my e-mail, there is no classified material.' Was that true?" Gowdy went on.

"There was classified material emailed," Comey replied.

Easy one, the State Department lied. Here is some testimony from FBI Director Comey from CNN.

"South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy asked Comey a series of questions rooted in the former secretary of state's statements on the issue.

"Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her emails, either sent or received. Was that true?" Gowdy asked.

"That's not true," Comey replied.

"Secretary Clinton said, 'I did not e-mail any classified material to anyone on my e-mail, there is no classified material.' Was that true?" Gowdy went on.

"There was classified material emailed," Comey replied.

State Department lied? Gee, that would be a federal crime? When will the prosecutions begin...?

Forum List

Back