Clinton Campaign: Trump Needs To Guarantee He Won’t Leak Before Getting Briefed

Bush leaked that Valerie Plame was a CIA agent putting her life at risk and compromising her and the CIA's work she was engaged in. Now Trump actually asks the head of state of an adversary of America to hack computers to garner US secrets to harm a political opponent of trump.

'dafuq happened to you conservatives. You have gone batshit crazy.

Trump is doing his civic duty, since obama couldn't deliver his transparent government pledge..

I call that a true patriot ....

The Law and Order candidate, breaking the law, is exactly the kind of guy I'd expect you to support.
and that law is?

I know letting four americans die in Benghazi is against some law, and yet here you are. funny, hypocrite.

Last I looked it was illegal to hack an email account.
who asked to hack an email account?

“This isn’t a normal political story, and it’s not funny.”

PHILADELPHIA ― The chairman of Hillary Clinton’s campaign urged U.S. intelligence agencies on Wednesday to get an ironclad agreement from Donald Trump that he would not leak information to the Russians before providing him with presidential candidate briefings.

“I think it’s an issue that … Jim Clapper’s going to have to come to grips with,” John Podesta said in an interview with The Huffington Post, referring to the director of national intelligence. “And I think they’ll have to find a way to negotiate with him and with his campaign to get … more than assurances ― sort of some proof that they can be able to hold on to that information.”

Speaking from the site of the convention, Podesta’s remarks underscored the extent to which the event unfolding behind him had become upended by the latest controversial remarks from the other side of the ledger. Earlier that morning, Trump had encouraged Russian agencies to try to hack and leak information on Clinton’s emails, following a hack these same agencies apparently executed on the Democratic National Committee.

“This isn’t a normal political story, and it’s not funny ... And for Donald Trump to suggest that a foreign power should hack the candidate of the opposing power is beyond outrageous. I think it is really disqualifying,” Podesta said.

“I don’t know how the DNI assures himself that information that is being passed on to him is going to be secure,” he added.

More: Clinton Campaign: Trump Needs To Guarantee He Won't Leak Before Getting Briefed

How could anyone trust a "guarantee" from Trump? He has repeatedly proven that he can't be trusted - in business and politics. I think it's a major national security risk to brief him on classified intelligence.
Too funny, Hillary claiming she is worried about someone else leaking information. Liberals are the stupidest life forms on the earth.

What did Hillary leak? Please be specific with "credible" sources.
Comey stated that more than likely that our enemies got top secret information from her unsecured emails.
Okay, but since our enemies don't seem to be having any trouble getting information off our "secured" systems, either, quit talking about it like she committed the crime of the century.
but she did, she violated laws, and DOJ won't do anything cause they are on a stand down order to hillary. Let's call a duck a duck.

Last edited:
The Law and Order candidate, breaking the law, is exactly the kind of guy I'd expect you to support.

What law was broken?

I mean, Hillary broke dozens, but it turns out she isn't subject to the law.
She wasn't prosecutable. GET OVER IT and start engaging your fine mind. Trump is a loose cannon and regardless of the stupid comment he made, which he didn't mean anything by, he is not capable of running this country anywhere but into the ground. Hating Clinton doesn't mean you have to give the reins to someone who will probably start WWIII.
I'm never getting over it. bubba. she is a criminal, and responsible for four deaths in Benghazi.

Maybe Trump could be fitted with an explosive collar to guarantee his loyalty to America. The collar would contain all of Trump's briefings - and any violation would automatically trigger it. However, that wouldn't prevent him from writing them down and passing them along.
will you need to take it away from Hillary first.

She is a treasonous bitch, that should be hung for all to see.

How very Stalinist of you, to demand your political enemies be executed.

All Trump fans have started flying their Stalinist freak flags proudly. They used to hide their commie nature, but Trump has told them to be proud of it, and they've come out of the commie closet.

Of course, a few of them actually are Russian agents, as it's been confirmed the Russians use trolls on American social media and message boards.

Why are Russian trolls spreading online hoaxes in the U.S.?

None of the Hillary-hater cultists here are Russian agents, obviously, as Russian agents wouldn't be so hilariously stupid and whiny. The kooks here are just the patsies of the Russians.
sure they are, how else do all those deals get done with russia for her? BTW, she is the only one dealing with Russia.

Thread summary:

Trump and his cultists aren't even trying to defend their treason.

Keep it up, and thanks for the votes, Putin-patsies!

I completely abhor Trump but when did he or his supporters commit treason?

And does the Clinton campaign really want to get into an argument on who is trustworthy with classified information ? Cause we already know she isn't.

PHILADELPHIA ― The chairman of Hillary Clinton’s campaign urged U.S. intelligence agencies on Wednesday to get an ironclad agreement from Donald Trump that he would not leak information to the Russians before providing him with presidential candidate briefings.

“I think it’s an issue that … Jim Clapper’s going to have to come to grips with,” John Podesta said in an interview with The Huffington Post, referring to the director of national intelligence. “And I think they’ll have to find a way to negotiate with him and with his campaign to get … more than assurances ― sort of some proof that they can be able to hold on to that information.”

Speaking from the site of the convention, Podesta’s remarks underscored the extent to which the event unfolding behind him had become upended by the latest controversial remarks from the other side of the ledger. Earlier that morning, Trump had encouraged Russian agencies to try to hack and leak information on Clinton’s emails, following a hack these same agencies apparently executed on the Democratic National Committee.

“This isn’t a normal political story, and it’s not funny ... And for Donald Trump to suggest that a foreign power should hack the candidate of the opposing power is beyond outrageous. I think it is really disqualifying,” Podesta said.

“I don’t know how the DNI assures himself that information that is being passed on to him is going to be secure,” he added.

More: Clinton Campaign: Trump Needs To Guarantee He Won't Leak Before Getting Briefed

How could anyone trust a "guarantee" from Trump? He has repeatedly proven that he can't be trusted - in business and politics. I think it's a major national security risk to brief him on classified intelligence.
Too funny, Hillary claiming she is worried about someone else leaking information. Liberals are the stupidest life forms on the earth.
To me both sides have serious problems here. The democrats no matter who leaked are being caught rigging or at least attempting to rig their primaries.The republicans have a problem since their nominee, apperently activly encourages a foreign country to conduct espionage. This OP rightfully puts in question the wisdom of giving higly classified information to such a candidate. You can debate if Clinton is a security risk herself but unless I'm mistaken, at best you can accuse her of carelessness, Trump said what he said delibarately. It seems a false equivalency to me. I can basicly garantee that after all the problems Clinton won't take classified material for granted, can the same be claimed of Trump after this statement?
except that the republican candidate didn't do what you claim. So try again.

Thread summary:

Trump and his cultists aren't even trying to defend their treason.

Keep it up, and thanks for the votes, Putin-patsies!
Many people have explained it at a toddler level but it was out of your reach.

Piers MorganVerified account‏@piersmorgan
Trump makes a funny, obvious joke about Russia going after Hillary's emails & U.S. media goes insane with fury. He plays them so easily....

Last edited:

Were Trump to be elected maybe the best method of handling security would for the Republicans to appoint one or two in-betweens to decide what Trump should see and hear? Certainly Trump should not be allowed to make some security decisions like sending the bomb to any nation that questions his decisions.

Trump is not the one you have to worry about, after all he was not the one that had his private email server hacked with top secret files on it

81_18266220160726103848.jpg

If his pledges are meaningless why do you want a pledge?

The Clinton campaign has taken a strategy of just lie through their fucking teeth with zero regard for reality. Call cows airplanes and demand that they are smarter than anyone else.

Look at Mamooth, being a democrat is the act of simultaneously accepting two mutually contradictory beliefs as correct, often in distinct social contexts.[1] Doublethink is related to, but differs from, hypocrisy and neutrality. Also related is cognitive dissonance, in which contradictory beliefs cause conflict in one's mind. Doublethink is notable due to a lack of cognitive dissonance — thus the person is completely unaware of any conflict or contradiction.

What law was broken?

She wasn't prosecutable. GET OVER IT and start engaging your fine mind. Trump is a loose cannon and regardless of the stupid comment he made, which he didn't mean anything by, he is not capable of running this country anywhere but into the ground. Hating Clinton doesn't mean you have to give the reins to someone who will probably start WWIII.

Hillary voted to invade Iraq when she was a Senator and approved bombing Libya and several other ME countries when she was Sec of State. Trump opposed invading Iraq. Tell me more about who will probably start WWIII.
Correction.
Trump supported invading Iraq and Libya.

What law was broken?

I'm never getting over it. bubba. she is a criminal, and responsible for four deaths in Benghazi.
Don't forget the 241 US soldiers she allowed to die in Beirut!
She won't take responsibility for them either!

What law was broken?

Enjoy your agony then.

Hillary says Trump might leak.
FBI says your whole campaign was just hacked.
Hillary says I won't talk to you.

Were Trump to be elected maybe the best method of handling security would for the Republicans to appoint one or two in-betweens to decide what Trump should see and hear? Certainly Trump should not be allowed to make some security decisions like sending the bomb to any nation that questions his decisions.

Hillary has already proved she is 'extremely careless' with highly classified intel. At least that is what the FBI Director clearly stated. If she wins, she definitely can't be allowed to have her own private server in the White House basement.

Forum List

Back