Clinton Campaign Chairman Calls Blacks “Never-do-Wells”

This nazi sounds just like a lot of Trump's Chumps. That's probably why it was of interest to the Clinton campaign. I bet I can quote some of it out of context in another topic a week or so from now, and Trump's Chumps will nail it with a Winner tag.

We should bet some real money on the chances Vigilante won't go to the source email for the next hoax, too, and will just brainlessly parrot another lying propaganda mill.

This should go over well with the lobotomized leftists in here!

Freedomoutpost ^ | 10-11-16 | ONAN COCA
Oh, thank heavens for Wikileaks. If not for liberal Julian Assange and his government accountability group, this entire election would only be about the many mistakes made by Donald Trump. However, thanks to Assange and WikiLeaks, we know about the MANY, MANY crimes, corruptions, and disgusting behaviors of Hillary Clinton. The latest one may actually start to dent Clinton’s dominance in the African-American community. In their latest release of Clinton team emails, WikiLeaks has proven that while Democrat leaders enjoy race-baiting and demagoguing Republicans, they say some of the same exact things themselves behind closed doors. Conservatives have long (and

Read your own link DUMBASS. The phrase "never-do-wells" isn't referring to "blacks" -- it's referring to people in general.

And I quote:
>> The biggest group of humanity can be found somewhere between those two extremes – the perennial overachievers and the professional never-do-wells. <<

"The biggest group of humanity" can in no way be interpreted as "blacks", shit-for-brains.

Your own fucking link says that.

Not to even speculate on what the original says --- which we can't see since the writer (this guy)
067e140671164d7ce10eea5e42f2e3b6

---- DIDN"T EVEN BOTHER TO LINK IT.
So we have in effect --- no source.

And just as a point of correction, the phrase is "ne'er-do-well".

Veggiematic is so easily derailed.

Now, this news not so much. I don't like Hillary AT ALL but I do like Reuters for being a good news source instead of the endless blogs out there.

Clinton heavily favored to win Electoral College: poll
Sat Oct 15, 2016 | 2:03pm EDT

This should go over well with the lobotomized leftists in here!

Freedomoutpost ^ | 10-11-16 | ONAN COCA
Oh, thank heavens for Wikileaks. If not for liberal Julian Assange and his government accountability group, this entire election would only be about the many mistakes made by Donald Trump. However, thanks to Assange and WikiLeaks, we know about the MANY, MANY crimes, corruptions, and disgusting behaviors of Hillary Clinton. The latest one may actually start to dent Clinton’s dominance in the African-American community. In their latest release of Clinton team emails, WikiLeaks has proven that while Democrat leaders enjoy race-baiting and demagoguing Republicans, they say some of the same exact things themselves behind closed doors. Conservatives have long (and

Read your own link DUMBASS. The phrase "never-do-wells" isn't referring to "blacks" -- it's referring to people in general.

And I quote:
>> The biggest group of humanity can be found somewhere between those two extremes – the perennial overachievers and the professional never-do-wells. <<

"The biggest group of humanity" can in no way be interpreted as "blacks", shit-for-brains.

Your own fucking link says that.

Not to even speculate on what the original says --- which we can't see since the writer (this guy)
067e140671164d7ce10eea5e42f2e3b6

---- DIDN"T EVEN BOTHER TO LINK IT.
So we have in effect --- no source.

And just as a point of correction, the phrase is "ne'er-do-well".

Veggiematic is so easily derailed.

Now, this news not so much. I don't like Hillary AT ALL but I do like Reuters for being a good news source instead of the endless blogs out there.

Sat Oct 15, 2016 | 2:03pm EDT

The message you are quoting is wrong. The author did refer blacks, muslims and romans as never-do-wells. Just read the entire thing in the last page (link to the message as well - it's actually much worse than just that). However, who sent the email is to be questioned. Who is this Orca100 person?

Anyway, he seems to be basically right even if a little harsh.

Finally, something I agree with with the democrats. I mean, it is true isn't it?

I mean look at how darkies are. Not only do they think the democrats actually care about them, but they also allow themselves to be convinced that they are perpetual victims. No matter how much free shit they get, there they are eager to rob each others stores.

Complete disaster of a race. I laugh that they have no clue that they are still slaves of their democrat massas.

There has never been a Republican slave owner.

Lol at those people.

Wow, Vagisil is really, really fucking dumb.

Good lord, haven't seen someone pwned so badly in a while!
Of course. You with each new post....lololol

Shit feces, you are my entertainment!

You're still here? How the fuck do you even still post here after being so badly humiliated? lol, jesus christ, you must be a glutton for punishment.
You talk about humiliation, yet you still bow at the alter of a liar, cheat. Corrupt criminal bitch...and those are her good points@

Forum List

Back