Clinton Campaign Chairman Calls Blacks “Never-do-Wells”

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
This should go over well with the lobotomized leftists in here!

Freedomoutpost ^ | 10-11-16 | ONAN COCA
Oh, thank heavens for Wikileaks. If not for liberal Julian Assange and his government accountability group, this entire election would only be about the many mistakes made by Donald Trump. However, thanks to Assange and WikiLeaks, we know about the MANY, MANY crimes, corruptions, and disgusting behaviors of Hillary Clinton. The latest one may actually start to dent Clinton’s dominance in the African-American community. In their latest release of Clinton team emails, WikiLeaks has proven that while Democrat leaders enjoy race-baiting and demagoguing Republicans, they say some of the same exact things themselves behind closed doors. Conservatives have long (and

the stench of hypocrisy is overwhelming.

vote for anyone except Clinton.

Oh, thank heavens for Wikileaks. If not for liberal Julian Assange and his government accountability group, this entire election would only be about the many mistakes made by Donald Trump. However, thanks to Assange and WikiLeaks, we know about the MANY, MANY crimes, corruptions, and disgusting behaviors of Hillary Clinton. The latest one may actually start to dent Clinton’s dominance in the African-American community. In their latest release of Clinton team emails, WikiLeaks has proven that while Democrat leaders enjoy race-baiting and demagoguing Republicans, they say some of the same exact things themselves behind closed doors. Conservatives have long (and

Read your own link DUMBASS. The phrase "never-do-wells" isn't referring to "blacks" -- it's referring to people in general.

And I quote:
>> The biggest group of humanity can be found somewhere between those two extremes – the perennial overachievers and the professional never-do-wells. <<

"The biggest group of humanity" can in no way be interpreted as "blacks", shit-for-brains.

Your own fucking link says that.

Not to even speculate on what the original says --- which we can't see since the writer (this guy)
067e140671164d7ce10eea5e42f2e3b6

---- DIDN"T EVEN BOTHER TO LINK IT.
So we have in effect --- no source.

And just as a point of correction, the phrase is "ne'er-do-well".

• Banned

Read your own link DUMBASS. The phrase "never-do-wells" isn't referring to "blacks" -- it's referring to people in general.

And I quote:
>> The biggest group of humanity can be found somewhere between those two extremes – the perennial overachievers and the professional never-do-wells. <<

"The biggest group of humanity" can in no way be interpreted as "blacks", shit-for-brains.

Not to even speculate on what the original says --- which we can't see since the writer (this guy)

You mean Blacks aren't humanity. OCDGirl....You are so fucking stupid, I can't imagine how you breath and write at the same time!!!....BTW, asslicker that Never was copied directly from the text written by the maggot who was hacked...not mine, or the article writers! Damn, you a fucking sorry mess!!!!

You mean Blacks aren't humanity.

No Smegma-mouth, it means the exact opposite, which is exactly what I posted, which shows that apparently even basic reading comprehension is too much work for your tiny little brain to cope with in its valiant struggle to achieve relevance.

Never was copied directly from the text written by the maggot who was hacked...not mine, or the article writers!

I give a flying fuck where it was copied from. The actual term is "ne'er-do-well", like it or fucking lump it.

• Banned

No Smegma-mouth, it means the exact opposite, which is exactly what I posted, which shows that apparently even basic reading comprehension is too much work for your tiny little brain to cope with in its valiant struggle to achieve relevance.

Never was copied directly from the text written by the maggot who was hacked...not mine, or the article writers!

I give a flying fuck where it was copied from. The actual term is "ne'er-do-well", like it or fucking lump it.
No, it doesn't you dumb bitch!....But I LOVE seeing you OCD over a word, instead of the substance and subject of the post....makes you look even more deranged mentally than you already are!

No, it doesn't you dumb bitch!....But I LOVE seeing you OCD over a word, instead of the substance and subject of the post....makes you look even more deranged mentally than you already are!

I uh ALREADY COVERED the substance, jackwagon. The lexicographical correction is a bonus track, for which you should be on your knees thanking me since it takes attention off the enormous boner you pulled in posting this mindless thread.

“The main reason behind successful immigration should be painfully obvious to even the most dimwitted of observers: Some groups of people are almost always highly successful given only half a chance (Jews*, Hindus/Sikhs and Chinese people, for example), while others (Muslims, blacks** and Roma***, for instance) fare badly almost irrespective of circumstances.”

hillary-blacks-1-575x478.jpg

WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails

Last edited:

I uh ALREADY COVERED the substance, jackwagon. The lexicographical correction is a bonus track, for which you should be on your knees thanking me since it takes attention off the enormous boner you pulled in posting this mindless thread.
YOU MEAN YOU HAVE BEEN OCDING FOR 2 DAYS OVER THIS....YOU'RE MENTALLY ILL.

And I quote:

The never do wells is referring to blacks, muslims and Romans and indeed not only to blacks.

Just read the email, it's obvious as day what it's referring to.

Link to the source email, creduloid.

I linked to it, bottom of the last page. It's even worse than the OP makes it appear... Read it in full. Doubtful of the identity of this Orca100 person...

Last edited:
Holy shit, you dumb fucks have fallen for another hoax.

AGAIN!!!

When the FUCK are you going to wise up??????

You have to be the dumbest motherfuckers to ever walk the Earth.

You got a link, if not good enough, ask someone with a brain on your side to help you...brain. your side...lolololololol!!!

The email was an excerpt from a rant written by an Alt-Right nazi, you fucking morons.

Did I call it, or what? After Vigilante fell for the last hoax, I said he was already getting back in line to be lied to again.

TA-DAAAAAAA!

You dipshits DESERVE to be lied to.

Holy shit, you dumb fucks have fallen for another hoax.

AGAIN!!!

When the FUCK are you going to wise up??????

You have to be the dumbest motherfuckers to ever walk the Earth.

It's not a hoax, however the "orca100" email is not Clinton's, or at least I am very very doubtful of that. Does anyone know who is it?

The person has sent multiple emails that detail the failed immigration policies of Germany. I wish it was Hillary...
PERHAPS CHELSEA Hubble did with one of her many aliases!!!...One never knows with these treacherous bastards.:)

A nazi in the Netherlands wrote the screed.

Jesus, I can't believe how fucking gullible you dumb fuck are.

Did you even READ the goddam thing? There are all kinds of clues in it that it was written by a fucking nordic nazi motherfucker.

You people have seven pounds of brain damage.

It's going to be fun to see how many other creduloids are going to wet their pants with glee and rush here to parrot this hoax.,

Forum List

Back