Clinton Booed after Repeatedly Dodging Wall Street Transcripts Questions

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Clinton Repeatedly Dodges Debate Question on Wall St. Transcripts — Listen to Crowd’s Reaction

Clinton said she would release her transcripts if 2016 contenders on the Republican side did so as well. ... You’re running now for the Democratic nomination … many Democratic voters want to see those transcripts. It’s not about the Republican voters,” Dana Bash said.

Clinton replied that she wanted to “set the same standard” for everyone, an answer met with boos from the audience.

:wtf:'Set the standard' for WHAT?! Sorry, but Obama has already set the US record for most criminal in regards to refusing to comply with the FOIA - a whopping 70% CRIMINAL NON-Compliance record...which Hillary has definitely been part of / contributed to.

Hillary continues to demonstrate why the majority of Americans believe she is the least trustworthy candidate in this entire races are correct in their opinion.

Another news story told of how Hillary's 'camp' has warned Bernie supporters to stop calling Hillary a 'Wall Street Whore'. :p

Noticed right away by many is how her 'camp' DID NOT DENY it - they just demanded people stopped calling her that. Now that's some funny shite, right there!

:lmao:

Clinton Repeatedly Dodges Debate Question on Wall St. Transcripts — Listen to Crowd’s Reaction

Clinton said she would release her transcripts if 2016 contenders on the Republican side did so as well. ... You’re running now for the Democratic nomination … many Democratic voters want to see those transcripts. It’s not about the Republican voters,” Dana Bash said.

Clinton replied that she wanted to “set the same standard” for everyone, an answer met with boos from the audience.

:wtf:'Set the standard' for WHAT?! Sorry, but Obama has already set the US record for most criminal in regards to refusing to comply with the FOIA - a whopping 70% CRIMINAL NON-Compliance record...which Hillary has definitely been part of / contributed to.

Hillary continues to demonstrate why the majority of Americans believe she is the least trustworthy candidate in this entire races are correct in their opinion.

Another news story told of how Hillary's 'camp' has warned Bernie supporters to stop calling Hillary a 'Wall Street Whore'. :p

Noticed right away by many is how her 'camp' DID NOT DENY it - they just demanded people stopped calling her that. Now that's some funny shite, right there!

Oh Christ stop pretending you're offended by Wall Street influence. Obviously you never cared about it before Bernie brought it up. I mean my god just look at the republicans.

Yes, Hillary is deliberately trying to dodge the issue and probably has something to hide but stop pretending you actually give a shit about the issue itself. You just want to bash Hillary for sale of bashing her.

Last edited:
Oh Christ stop pretending you're offended by Wall Street influence. Obviously you never cared about it before Bernie brought it up. I mean my god just look at the republicans.

Yes, Hillary is deliberately trying to dodge the issue and probably has something to hide but stop pretending you actually give a shit about the issue itself. You just want to bash Hillary for sale of bashing her.

You are sadly mistaken and are focusing on the wrong thing, my friend. This issue, while important in proving that Hillary IS a 'Wall Street Whore', has less to do that she is a bought and paid for politician as it has everything to do with the fact that she is a lying, secretive, deceitful, un-trustworthy bi@tch. THAT is what I and all those people who booed are upset the most about, not her Wall Street ties.

Who in their right minds would pass up 250k to give a speech? Panneta charges 40k an hour for speeches and gives them all the time. It's what politicians do when they need a few bucks. Like GnR going back on tour.

Why do people give a shit about these speeches?

You are sadly mistaken and are focusing on the wrong thing, my friend. This issue, while important in proving that Hillary IS a 'Wall Street Whore', has less to do that she is a bought and paid for politician as it has everything to do with the fact that she is a lying, secretive, deceitful, un-trustworthy bi@tch. THAT is what I and all those people who booed are upset the most about, not her Wall Street ties.
It's not about lying and deceit, it's about smart politics... Just like Trump did with the tax returns... Why would either of them release these things and open themselves up to any potential scrutiny? Politics is about controlling the story. With millions of people out there looking for any excuse to warp a story to make them look bad they have to be guarded and strategic about everything they say and do.

You understand that right?

It's not about lying and deceit, it's about smart politics...
Leave it to a liberal to call lying, deceiving, and selling one's self to the highest bidder like a common street whore 'smart politics'. Actually, Hillary is NOT the 'whore' - she is the 'pimp' because she's not selling herself. She's selling all of us.

Who in their right minds would pass up 250k to give a speech? Panneta charges 40k an hour for speeches and gives them all the time. It's what politicians do when they need a few bucks. Like GnR going back on tour.

The issue is not so much what she was paid but what she said in the speeches.

Are you really going to tell me the republcans are not Wall Street whores?

I believe it is both..She is selling influence. The average American can not compete. We are not given the opportunity or means to 'buy' our own politicians. Our money is TAKEN from us while they ASK Wall Street to cough money up or simply have it thrust into their pockets in exchange for favors.

I believe it is both..She is selling influence. The average American can not compete. We are not given the opportunity or means to 'buy' our own politicians. Our money is TAKEN from us while they ASK Wall Street to cough money up or simply have it thrust into their pockets in exchange for favors.
Good I'm sure Bernie can count on your vote if he were to win the nomination.

Are you really going to tell me the republcans are not Wall Street whores?
I never said that. BOTH parties hang out on that street corner. Hillary is running for President, is refusing to come clean. She's in the hot seat...

I wasn't sure if she was really getting booed, or if her campaign just always uses the Noise Machine when she talks to crowds now.

Leave it to a liberal to call lying, deceiving, and selling one's self to the highest bidder like a common street whore 'smart politics'. Actually, Hillary is NOT the 'whore' - she is the 'pimp' because she's not selling herself. She's selling all of us.
Better a pimp than a whore I guess. She is no different than any one of the others. Don't fool yourself into thinking you found the one virtuous politician to support

That's not even an issue... I haven't heard one accusation of anything that she specifically said that might have been inappropriate, have you? It's just a political game, a witch hunt with the hopes of finding something they can focus a negative attack on.

i do love the light that Bernie is shining on our corrupt campaign system... I dont think Clinton or any of the others are breaking laws, I think this is how the messed up game has been played and they are playing it. I'd love to see reform

So given what you have just posted that you believe Hillary "probably has something to hide" are you going to vote for someone like that?
There is only one person who is responsible for basically the entire country believing Hillary is untrustworthy. Hillary Clinton.

Hillary sold her soul to the devil when the first plane full of SA cocaine landed at the Mena airport.

Forum List

Back