Clinton Booed after Repeatedly Dodging Wall Street Transcripts Questions

Who in their right minds would pass up 250k to give a speech? Panneta charges 40k an hour for speeches and gives them all the time. It's what politicians do when they need a few bucks. Like GnR going back on tour.

Why do people give a shit about these speeches?

Obviously, there are idiots who enjoy their ear drums assaulted by her screeching voice - hypocritically seasoned with phony accents tailored to her listening audience - in addition to letting their common sense and intelligence (?) assaulted by what she says.

The fact that they even pay for it, proves that they are not only idiots, but they are masochistic idiots.

Who in their right minds would pass up 250k to give a speech? Panneta charges 40k an hour for speeches and gives them all the time. It's what politicians do when they need a few bucks. Like GnR going back on tour.

Obviously, there are idiots who enjoy their ear drums assaulted by her screeching voice - hypocritically seasoned with phony accents tailored to her listening audience - in addition to letting their common sense and intelligence (?) assaulted by what she says.

The fact that they even pay for it, proves that they are not only idiots, but they are masochistic idiots.
I guess you could say that, but then again if you are talking about hypocrisy... Who are you to judge? and what have you contributed to the world that exceeds what the Clintons have done?

LOL did you just say $250,000 for a speech and 40k an hour is a "few bucks"

Holy shit man. How rich are you and your answer alone makes me think you are tied to the benefits of corps or investment firms/wall st.

YOU ARE NOT CONNECTED TO 95% of this country.

LOL did you just say $250,000 for a speech and 40k an hour is a "few bucks"

Holy shit man. How rich are you and your answer alone makes me think you are tied to the benefits of corps or investment firms/wall st.

YOU ARE NOT CONNECTED TO 95% of this country.

Few bucks was a slang term. Of course it's a butt load of money... That's what they get paid to share their experiences. Same for the book deals... Same for bands that do reunion tours... That's part of the circus

The issue is not so much what she was paid but what she said in the speeches.
That's not even an issue... I haven't heard one accusation of anything that she specifically said that might have been inappropriate, have you? It's just a political game, a witch hunt with the hopes of finding something they can focus a negative attack on.
Well no we can't be sure she has said anything inappropriate but you have to ask yourself why Clinton was even paid so much for those speeches. What could those Wall Street goons have gained from paying her for those speeches?

That's not even an issue... I haven't heard one accusation of anything that she specifically said that might have been inappropriate, have you? It's just a political game, a witch hunt with the hopes of finding something they can focus a negative attack on.
Well no we can't be sure she has said anything inappropriate but you have to ask yourself why Clinton was even paid so much for those speeches. What could those Wall Street goons have gained from paying her for those speeches?
That's what somebody with her resume makes for speeches... Nothing new, ex First Lady, sec of state, possible first female prez... That's a high ticket item right there. Paneta has a fraction of her resume and just did a talk for a local company in my town... He makes 40k an hour for his speeches. It's crazy but that's what it is.

These people live in a different financial world from most of us. In the early 1980's I hired a former MLB team owner to come to a sales meeting in Chicago to give a motivational speech about on-the-job innovative thinking. He gave about a 15 minute speech which is what I paid him $10K (about $25K in today's dollars) to do. But then he went above and beyond and hung around with my sales staff for 2-3 hours at the 'Top of the Cock' in the Hancock Tower - the point is; if a lowly retired former MLB team owner could command $25K in today's dollars, a former Secretary of State and probable presidential candidate can expect, expect, expect... a lot-o-dough.

Republicans have been catapulting their made up propaganda (it's what Republicans do) ever since some kid named Hillary Rodham began to show signs of political stardom as an investigator on the Watergate committee - IOW's, Republicans have been:
A) making stuff up
B) making mountains out of molehills
C) outraged that every time they (the Republicans) think they've got a 'gotcha' on Rodham-Clinton, Rodham-Clinton has turned their outrage into her political advantage and their public humiliation - see
Benghazi!

The Rodham-Clinton M.O. has pretty much remained the same for almost half-century, let the rightwing/Republicans wallow in their own slop/lies/outrage then-----then release or produce evidence that publicly humiliates her accusers... it drives the political right off the rails as they get more and more outrageous in their false accusations, and so on, and so on, and...

Almost a half century of accusations, none of which stick - either the accusations are made-up BS or-----or Hillary Rodham-Clinton's accusers aren't as smart as the Watergate investigative team.

2. George W. Bush - $175,000
Former President George W. Bush earns between $100,000 and $175,000 per speech and is considered one of the most prolific speech-makers in modern politics.
The news source Politico has documented Bush's appearances on the speaking circuit and found he's been the keynote in at least 200 events since leaving office.

Do the math. That amounts to at least $20 million and as much as $35 million in speaking fees he's raked in.

Clinton Repeatedly Dodges Debate Question on Wall St. Transcripts — Listen to Crowd’s Reaction

Clinton said she would release her transcripts if 2016 contenders on the Republican side did so as well. ... You’re running now for the Democratic nomination … many Democratic voters want to see those transcripts. It’s not about the Republican voters,” Dana Bash said.

Clinton replied that she wanted to “set the same standard” for everyone, an answer met with boos from the audience.

:wtf:'Set the standard' for WHAT?! Sorry, but Obama has already set the US record for most criminal in regards to refusing to comply with the FOIA - a whopping 70% CRIMINAL NON-Compliance record...which Hillary has definitely been part of / contributed to.

Hillary continues to demonstrate why the majority of Americans believe she is the least trustworthy candidate in this entire races are correct in their opinion.

Another news story told of how Hillary's 'camp' has warned Bernie supporters to stop calling Hillary a 'Wall Street Whore'. :p

Noticed right away by many is how her 'camp' DID NOT DENY it - they just demanded people stopped calling her that. Now that's some funny shite, right there!

:lmao:

That scumbag never did answer the question.

Oh Christ stop pretending you're offended by Wall Street influence. Obviously you never cared about it before Bernie brought it up. I mean my god just look at the republicans.

Yes, Hillary is deliberately trying to dodge the issue and probably has something to hide but stop pretending you actually give a shit about the issue itself. You just want to bash Hillary for sale of bashing her.

You are sadly mistaken and are focusing on the wrong thing, my friend. This issue, while important in proving that Hillary IS a 'Wall Street Whore', has less to do that she is a bought and paid for politician as it has everything to do with the fact that she is a lying, secretive, deceitful, un-trustworthy bi@tch. THAT is what I and all those people who booed are upset the most about, not her Wall Street ties.
Are you really going to tell me the republcans are not Wall Street whores?

Every bit as much as the democrats are. Whats pathetic is you give the dems a pass and vilify only one side of the corruption. In other words you're a political whore.

Spread 'em wide buckwheat.

Forum List

Back